Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone is afraid to invest im crypto?  (Read 295 times)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

With the recent market movements and ICOs having trouble at staying at ICO price when they hit exchanges, I understand that people don't want to invest, since they are probably afraid that the price would never go beyond ICO price at which they bought in. I hope at the end of the year we will see some bullish runs and the market will be back to normal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

I tried to convince so many people and they are all calling crypto scam.Only one friend invested but the rest dont want to do even bounty campaign because they say where is real money.it will take a while until mass adoption comes in place
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

There are lots of stereotypes about crypto currency among people. One of them is connected to the other currency like USD, I mean people used to the fact that the most reliable currency is backed with gold, so it makes them feel confident about it. And everyone knows that this doesn’t work with bitcoin and other crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: