Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:31:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone is afraid to invest im crypto?  (Read 295 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

These are what mostly people thinking by investing cryptocurrency business are something risky and they are afraid of losing their money, and those are negative ideas only, because many people who become successful on cryptocurrency business are those people who thinks positively by putting large capital by investing on cryptocurrency business and does not afraid on any risky thing to happened.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

Someone is afraid of losing money because of high volatility, who speaks for the unsteadiness of the market and how much the bubble will burst.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people are afraid to afraid in crypto? I mean you don’t risk when you invest 100$, it’s not a lot and you can get 1000$ in a few month.

Well, I think they are afraid mate because they haven't experience and try to invest on it. It doesn't matter if their going to risk since the important thing we need is to spread the positive impact if ETH in our financial aspect.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Most people are afraid to invest in crypto currency because they say that the market is unstable and may burst in any second.

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people are afraid to afraid in crypto? I mean you don’t risk when you invest 100$, it’s not a lot and you can get 1000$ in a few month.
Very often there is such a situation. The big investors, less are going worried. And small investors are always more worried. I think everything because they invest early they need to start to need have normal capital and then think about investing
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

People who are afraid to invest in crypto are either uninformed or misinformed. Most haven't really done their own homework to read. They just listen or follow other people's opinions.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

People are afraid to invest because of the experience they had early this, bitcoin for example went as high as $20k, many people bought bitcoin at that price hoping it will go up further, rather it start dropping to as low as 5k so i believe that's why people are afraid

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people are afraid to afraid in crypto?
They don't know crypto so it's the best to be afraid of crypto on their side. By not knowing what they are investing, they will probably feel scared on it and another thing is that they are afraid of what the government says about it.
I mean you don’t risk when you invest 100$, it’s not a lot and you can get 1000$ in a few month.
It's not that a lot but not majority of the people here is willing to invest that amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

Some are afraid but not all, because there are uncertainties if they are going to win or loss investment in crypto.  But with those who are very familiar with the project they joined, they have no fear, they have confidence in the project and hope to increase their profit.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

I think not everyone is afraid to invest, it's very hard to find a good ICO to invest, many ico are offering the advantage of using low-priced pre-sale prices and offering interesting business ideas, but most of the ICO ended in failure and became Scam, I think we just have to be smarter and meticulous in investing.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

Hey Mate ! No pain no gain ! Hmmmmmmmm.ahaaaaaaaaa
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

People are afraid to invest because market is not yet stable, we have seen more bearish market run than bullish market, so a lot of people are waiting till market show a strong bullish run before they can start investing again.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

when you know the risks that there are willing to invest any so not matter because you already understand the risks that exist,
with large capital, the results obtained will also be great as well as vice versa but the most important here is how we manage the finances that we have in order to gain profits by having a predetermined goal
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Because cryptos are not usually not backed by the value of real assets. When you invest in a coin, price can drop substantially as there is nothing backing up the value of the coin other than hopes and dreams. This is why we wanted to have our INNBC Token backed by the value of jdm cars. Because if a Token is backed by the value of actual physical goods you know that there is a baseline value that should be preserved.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

People who do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency are the one who have fear to invest in cryptocurrency. They think that cryptocurrency is just an online scam which indeed is wrong belief. For us who have deeper understanding in crypto, we should spread out to them that crypto investment is good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

People who are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency are the one who do not believe in the power of bitcoin and what it can do to change the life of people interms of financial problems.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Afraid invest of cryptocurrency for one reason. Bitcoin previously cost 20,000 and now 7300. I think in this all the reason

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Everyone has a psychological precaution when referring to the cryptocurrencies market because they do not believe they can make much profit in such a short time. And many greedy people they invest without knowledge of the market, resulting in losses and panic sell. The cryptos market is only for people with trade experience and understanding of market volatility, strong psychology and persistence.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Very often there is such a situation. The big investors, less are going worried. And small investors are always more worried. I think everything because they invest early they need to start to need have normal capital and then think about investing
Actually,I agree with it. Most small investors think that having an investment is always a risk because he or she doesn't know what will happen or the flow of the investment. It's hard to monitor the investment straightly and it's more harder if there is no such difference when putting it up with no development. Good news is altcoin is not very risky when investing a normal capital and it's affordable.

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Like other financial instruments, Crypto also involves a risk. And the high volatility that exist in the market makes it even worse. Crypto is good. Crypto is profitable but you can also get rekt. I believe that's one of the major reasons that hold people back from investing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: