Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPonzi.Net - Offline  (Read 34664 times)
ama

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:42:59 AM

edit: Anyone interested in a no-bots daily massive?

Not me.  I find much more exciting and entertaining a small game where you try to think when or how much to bet, and get some payments, loose some, get a half coin on the jackpot sometimes, etc.  I'm not saying getting a 15 or 20 coins jackpot wouldn't be exciting, but at least for me is out of reach.   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 03:43:16 AM

Alright everyone.  Moving forward, the daily massive will be structured the following way.

Rules
1. No bots -- runlinux has agreed not to use his bot.
2. Longer expiration time to allow more people to get paid.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday -- 10btc initial deposit, 4 hours.  When decay is implemented, we'll start at 12 and decay by half every deposit.
Tuesday/Thursday -- 15btc initial deposit, 6 hours.  When decay is implemented, we'll start at 18 and decay by half every deposit.
Both rounds will be 30/30.  We still need the "massive" in "daily massive!"
edit: I'm thinking of replacing Friday's 10btc with a 6btc round.

By the way, for the more daring here: Is there still interest for the 20btc games?  I might do one every week if there's sufficient interest.

Additional daily series!
Medium jackpot!
Here's a new one.  I'm going to start it off with 35/30 and 3btc initial deposit.  You actually have a chance of getting paid!
Daily fast jackpot!
0.5hr, 1btc initial deposit, 30/30.  Would be successful if people pledged.
Week-long decay!
When decay gets implemented, I'm making a round that will end in a week.  Decay is 1/7 every deposit (expiration is multiplied by 6/7).  I'm making this a medium-sized round, 4-6btc initial deposit and 20/30.

(BFL)^2 < 0
runlinux

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:45:46 AM

Alright everyone.  Moving forward, the daily massive will be structured the following way.

Rules
1. No bots -- runlinux has agreed not to use his bot.

I agree to rule 1.

mb300sd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:48:54 AM

now that i thik about it, this might be a overeaction, its friday night, im out drinking, maybe everyone else is too, i just have a smartphone and willing to come here and post

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:50:21 AM

ama: which one did you empty your wallet on?

I can't tell, because the old games are not browsable anymore.

Found it thanks to the great Uzbl history.  It was on the sunday massive!   Grin

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 03:54:31 AM

By the way, everyone (bumping an edit)

Additional daily series!
Medium jackpot!
Here's a new one.  I'm going to start it off with 35/30 and 3btc initial deposit.  You actually have a chance of getting paid!  I'll make it 6 hours expiration.  When decay is implemented it'll be altered.
Daily fast jackpot!
0.5hr, 1btc initial deposit, 30/30.  Would be successful if people pledged.
Week-long decay!
When decay gets implemented, I'm making a round that will end in a week.  Decay is 1/7 every deposit (expiration is multiplied by 6/7).  I'm making this a medium-sized round, 4-6btc initial deposit and 20/30.

Tell me how interested you are in these games. 

(BFL)^2 < 0
Trevor

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 11:38:42 AM

pmsl.. you make a 20 btc!! initial deposit and wonder why people are not playing! I think the rounds are good, and obviously the big initial deposit makes for a nice jackpot, but destroys ANY chance of more than 1 or 2 deposits getting paid out. I have got in very early in 3 games, yet have still lost 4 coins. When my wallet is only 4 or 5 coins, that is bound to stop me from playing. Not looked over the proposals properly yet, will do so now, but it seems obvious now that there needs to be a better balance between a big jackpot and a chance of payout. And it seems absurd to say there should be a captcha only for the second deposit! You're basically saying no bots until I've made my profit, but fu*k everyone else!
ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 11:45:53 AM

pmsl.. you make a 20 btc!! initial deposit and wonder why people are not playing! I think the rounds are good, and obviously the big initial deposit makes for a nice jackpot, but destroys ANY chance of more than 1 or 2 deposits getting paid out. I have got in very early in 3 games, yet have still lost 4 coins. When my wallet is only 4 or 5 coins, that is bound to stop me from playing. Not looked over the proposals properly yet, will do so now, but it seems obvious now that there needs to be a better balance between a big jackpot and a chance of payout. And it seems absurd to say there should be a captcha only for the second deposit! You're basically saying no bots until I've made my profit, but fu*k everyone else!

I tried to explain exactly that yesterday, but obviously I didn't choose the best words for it.  You did it perfectly!   Grin

Trevor

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 12:10:53 PM

Thanks to all who deposited, the Forever Game is on track Smiley.  Nice jackpot of 4.2 btc at last count, and still over 3/4 of deposits paid out! I promised to pay 0.5 btc when/if the round ends to the second to last deposit and the first unpaid deposit, if it reached 25 deposits. Well that's been achieved pretty quick. As a result I wont profit from the round (which was the plan anyway), but I could do with a coin or 2 to keep other rounds going that I started or am in.

Sooooooo... if you are enjoying/profiting from the Forever Game and want the double pleasure of rewarding me AND improving the round please send any amount you are willing to 1LH1uxRCnEhu7d6QDeSF3MKEo8QhmTU5t5, however small (or large Wink). I will then send most of this to the jackpot bounty address, saving a small amount to keep rounds going and fulfill my promise (blame my dwindling wallet on the Daily Massive rounds for their absurdly tempting jackpots Wink). If you don't think I deserve a small amount of coinage yet still want to contribute to the round, then please feel free to send directly to the jackpot bounty address: 19uhubo2beBer95SHu8GYz6dy8VSiMXD6u. Either way, hopefully this will keep the round alive and give more people a chance to get paid  Smiley. I'll keep you posted on the amounts so no one thinks I've run off with their donation! (If I get any).
Anyone think there should be a prize for 50th deposit?  Tongue

Speaking of better balanced rounds, that's what I've tried to do with the forever game. In my mind it has a pretty good balance, which my earlier post (quoted) tried to improve by giving a boost to the jackpot. Bit of a disappointing response, only had 10 cents (thanks to whoever sent that), so I'll wait a bit before adding it to the jackpot in case someone else feels generous (address is 1LH1uxRCnEhu7d6QDeSF3MKEo8QhmTU5t5, or the bounty address). Only a coin or 2 more and the jackpot is pretty damn good value, and there is an exceptional chance of payout. In my mind this is the kind of round that the site needs (please comment if you disagree, I would love to see an even better round), and my promise of paying the 2 most unfortunate positions makes it even better. So hopefully people will keep it going and growing. (Still no comment on the prize for 50th deposit Sad).
ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 12:21:17 PM

Speaking of better balanced rounds, that's what I've tried to do with the forever game. In my mind it has a pretty good balance, which my earlier post (quoted) tried to improve by giving a boost to the jackpot. Bit of a disappointing response, only had 10 cents (thanks to whoever sent that), so I'll wait a bit before adding it to the jackpot in case someone else feels generous (address is 1LH1uxRCnEhu7d6QDeSF3MKEo8QhmTU5t5, or the bounty address). Only a coin or 2 more and the jackpot is pretty damn good value, and there is an exceptional chance of payout. In my mind this is the kind of round that the site needs (please comment if you disagree, I would love to see an even better round), and my promise of paying the 2 most unfortunate positions makes it even better. So hopefully people will keep it going and growing. (Still no comment on the prize for 50th deposit Sad).

I think the results speak for themselves.  There is no need to comment a lot.  Your round is on its 4th or 5th day, with a very nice jackpot and a very fair number of deposits paid out, which allows people to reinvest the same coins into the game to keep it going.  If all this wasn't enough, you are giving away your profit from the initial deposits instead of making it huge to be the only one who gets paid.  I don't think we are going to see a better round any time soon.

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 01:59:59 PM

I apologize sincerely if that's what you think of the 20btc round.  The daily massives were made to emulate big rounds like bernie_maddoff and massivejackpot on bitcoinduit.  The first guy got a nice profit but the rounds still continued well past 48hrs.  I've lowered the initial deposits and introduced a line of daily small games; I hope that those will be popular.

edit: series of smaller games will be launched today @8

(BFL)^2 < 0
Trevor

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 03:25:51 PM

I apologize sincerely if that's what you think of the 20btc round.  The daily massives were made to emulate big rounds like bernie_maddoff and massivejackpot on bitcoinduit.  The first guy got a nice profit but the rounds still continued well past 48hrs.  I've lowered the initial deposits and introduced a line of daily small games; I hope that those will be popular.

edit: series of smaller games will be launched today @8

No need to apologize, the rounds have still been fun... I think my post maybe came across a bit more negative/hostile than I intended, guess that can happen with text. Just meant to be a light hearted bit of advice on improving the rounds, which it seems the new games will do.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 06:25:21 PM

Anyone up for a 6btc "massive" today?  It isn't going to be that big so you will get paid this time.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 08:21:38 PM

First iteration of the DAILY MID JACKPOT!
http://old.bitponzi.net/Round_DAILYMIDJACKPOT1.aspx
It's only got 8btc in right now.  Initial deposit was only 3btc.

(BFL)^2 < 0
runlinux

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 09:20:28 PM

btw, no bot on this guys. its pointless now anyways...

ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 11:15:21 PM

Is the server malfunctioning again?  http://old.bitponzi.net/Round_vhrodu96.aspx  is at -0.08 hours, that's almost five minutes past its due time, isn't it?

ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 11:18:15 PM

As we discussed yesterday, new un aware people are needed for the massive games to be successful.  People who have seen them working a few times have learnt and already know better and won't play.

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 11:22:07 PM

As we discussed yesterday, new un aware people are needed for the massive games to be successful.  People who have seen them working a few times have learnt and already know better and won't play.

Not really... they only didn't work because of a lack of enough players.  The truth is that massive games can be successful without unaware people (see bitcoinduit).  High jackpots should always encourage betting, with no bots around.  Today's midsized jackpot round isn't even that big!

(BFL)^2 < 0
ama

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 11:28:14 PM

Not really... they only didn't work because of a lack of enough players.  The truth is that massive games can be successful without unaware people (see bitcoinduit).  High jackpots should always encourage betting, with no bots around.  Today's midsized jackpot round isn't even that big!

I think 8 BTC deposited before people get a chance to know the game is running is big enough for people not to play.  It is for me at least, and I think it should be for any sensible people, regardless of how big the jackpot is.

Over 15 minutes (-0.25 hours) past ending time for vhrodu96.   If it last many hours, maybe it helps the massive to get someone else into it, although I don't see anybody paying for the 8 predeposited coins.

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 11:37:39 PM

Not really... they only didn't work because of a lack of enough players.  The truth is that massive games can be successful without unaware people (see bitcoinduit).  High jackpots should always encourage betting, with no bots around.  Today's midsized jackpot round isn't even that big!

I think 8 BTC deposited before people get a chance to know the game is running is big enough for people not to play.  It is for me at least, and I think it should be for any sensible people, regardless of how big the jackpot is.

Over 15 minutes (-0.25 hours) past ending time for vhrodu96.   If it last many hours, maybe it helps the massive to get someone else into it, although I don't see anybody paying for the 8 predeposited coins.

Sorry about the 8 BTC; it was supposed to be smaller.  Also, for the record:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=39649.msg502796#msg502796
edit: ama, if you don't think it is going to get any more deposits, here's your chance to make a profit! Smiley
Deposit 1 btc and get out 2.25!

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: