Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find THE Best ICO?  (Read 465 times)
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

In all projects there must be a lot of risk so no projects really guarantee your success, choose a project with maturely hopefully on target  Smiley

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

I found a very cool project! DESICO! This project completely solves the issue of buying / selling secret tokens!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381230.msg39047747#msg39047747
https://t.me/desicochat - on all issues in the official project team
Join the project!
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I agree ico in my opinion nothing good right now i am also hard to find it so i think it is like a wall that has many doors and i have to find the best one there is a way out i also need the best advice, and i thank you Huh
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

Great news guys! You have a great chance to become big players in the cryptocurrency market. You have an innovative product that will change our future. https://all-stocks.net
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

I have read all the good suggestion and all the great ideas to find the best ICO in this forum, I have little question that some times the project team change the rules of ICO and regulations and some of them require the full KYC process for the participating in the ICO.

My question is that, Is it necessary to ask about the KYC of the participants, If yes then what is the meaning of anonymous accounts and identity if you have to tell all the information to be the part of this projects ICO?

What say Guys?  Huh
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

You can do this by looking at the ICO's website, looking at the roadmap and whitepaper, also seeing the Advisors and the team of that ICO
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

If I find it very difficult to find the best ICO, but what's wrong we try good bad how to see later aja results, because the business will not betray the results Wink Wink
carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I see the ICO project by looking at appraiser sites like ICO bench, ICO mark and others. there is a rating of the project and its website. you can see the website, the number of teams and the roadmap of the ICO project.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

My opinion is firstly read whitepaper, look at team, it will be strong?, their roadmap etc. After that you easily take a decision. From my example, i followed all these steps and get good project- SciDex Cool.  This project seems important for the science development. And i really appricate it.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

It is tough to find the good ico now. Because there is no difference between scam and original ico. Both are looking same. If you want to know about the ico first go through the project details, road map, white paper, team members and project manager. And the main thing is discuss about the project in the telegram group. Surely you will get the clear idea. You came to know whether is a good ico or not.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Tell me too if you find the best ico , please Smiley Firstly it is very important that what the project is related to and what is solves. Read the whitepaper, search about team. Then you will decide on your own.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

Tell me too if you find the best ico , please Smiley Firstly it is very important that what the project is related to and what is solves. Read the whitepaper, search about team. Then you will decide on your own.
Even if a person can study the project and understand its direction, and also learn information about the developers, in most cases it will not work. first you need to know how to apply this information, And secondly, if scammers begin their activities, then they do it so that no one can recognize them.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

There are some instructions you should follow before investing in ICO i.e.
1. Team
2. Business Model
3. Website and other media activity
4. Future Plan
5. Celebrity person connected to the ICO
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I have been looking for the best ico for a long time but there is nothing that satisfy me. If someone has something in mind please share and tell me how to find the best ICO and how to avoid scammers?

Suggest openly please  Smiley Smiley

Until now a lot of good ico and a scam, how to know a good ico can be clay in icobench or icobazzar. thanks
Elena Vall

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

It is very difficult for newcomers to look for ICO. Thanks to everyone who helps, your words have a very high price.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

I have been looking for the best ico for a long time but there is nothing that satisfy me. If someone has something in mind please share and tell me how to find the best ICO and how to avoid scammers?

By looking the right team and their road map either long term or short term but most of the ICO today are short term, it is too often to see a long term ICO. Due to developers hard work you will see how good is the team by reading the white paper and looking at their road map. You can't avoid scammers because even if the project was great some of them are too greedy, that's why you have to gamble for the risk because it is always risky to become a bounty hunter.

saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Find a innovative idea and look for the dev team. Also see the linkedin.
Look for teams that do not have afraid of showing faces and with previous experience in the bussiness area.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

Finding a good ico is a very complex and a long process it is not enough to read the whitepaper, when you read that file most coins seem like good projects but there is a lot more than that, you need to look at the competition currently in the market and at the competition that is coming in the next months and years to see if the project will come to a saturated market or to a market free of competition.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

In this forum there are many ICO projects and I see from the number of participants who joined the ICO project

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

in the telegram, there are a lot of groups on the topic of new promising ICO, find those in which the community is the most active and involved. A month later, another observation you will have 2-3 groups that do d joint efforts the most delicious ICO. for myself, I decided to https://icodrops.com unih there is a group in telegram in English
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: