Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs  (Read 279163 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

How will traders who want to offer their profitability strategy be registered? For this purpose they need to have certain characteristics?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

I saw that the tokens for the team and the reserve would be blocked for long periods. Why do you want to blocked 50% of the fund for 10 years? In white paper is updated information?
I think that for this period the team has planned to develop its capabilities. By this time, I'm sure the project will get a lot of participants from both categories.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

I'm following the project. subscribed to social networks.
Campaign Bounty is a great start to participate in this project. I hope that all participants will receive a fair reward. Good luck to you.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I saw that the tokens for the team and the reserve would be blocked for long periods. Why do you want to blocked 50% of the fund for 10 years? In white paper is updated information?
I think that for this period the team has planned to develop its capabilities. By this time, I'm sure the project will get a lot of participants from both categories.
I think it's a good start. If the command freezes its tokens for a long period, it seems to me that they see a great prospect for their work.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Yet I believe that the first participants will have to motivate to work on the platform. I'm talking about traders who will create the main profit for CoTrader .
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

I think it's a good start. If the command freezes its tokens for a long period, it seems to me that they see a great prospect for their work.

Start of what? When will the dividends be paid out? I mean sum of money that formally belongs to u that u sent to a non-spendable address following someones advice. Im glad to tell u that I was the guy who suggested u to move money to a non-spendable address for safety and security. I also told u there will be monthly dividends dropping from that address.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Start of what? When will the dividends be paid out? I mean sum of money that formally belongs to u that u sent to a non-spendable address following someones advice. Im glad to tell u that I was the guy who suggested u to move money to a non-spendable address for safety and security. I also told u there will be monthly dividends dropping from that address.
At an early stage of development, it is difficult to understand the chances of success. Do you think such a platform can attract dishonest traders?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

Quite interesting opportunities are open to investors on your platform. What commission will you receive from the participants? Already have an approximate calculation?
If I understand the description correctly, the commission will decrease depending on the profit growth for the platform, that is, increase the number of participants. But it has to be a substantial growth of profits.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

I saw in the description of the project that the creator of the fund would earn a profit of 20%. Do you set the maximum permissible commission for them?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Yet I believe that the first participants will have to motivate to work on the platform. I'm talking about traders who will create the main profit for CoTrader .
The motivation for active fund managers will be profit from good deals. I think that experienced participants of this market will be able to get a lot of participants for their fund.
LJMAN

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

Will you check these projects manually?
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

MVP exists, seems to work ok, look forward to the beta. I like the idea of Fund management platforms, and the project does have some good aspects and an advisory team that can add real value.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Please tell me where I can see the responses of those platform members who are now collaborating with CoTrader. I am sure their opinion will be very useful for making decisions about supporting the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

The Cotrader team offers an innovative idea for the work of investors. Of course, you need to have a great support of the blockchain community to get a good profit. You may need to advertise your product after you start smart funds.
Now any participant can see the first stage of platform development, it is excellent advertising for developers. We can evaluate their success only after the development is completed. But the value of the token will be much higher at this point.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Please tell me where I can see the responses of those platform members who are now collaborating with CoTrader. I am sure their opinion will be very useful for making decisions about supporting the project.
I think new users will be interested to see a link to an overview of their views, or wishes for the project. Such information may be available in social media.
anawzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Well what I have to talk about the CoTrader project is that it is a great project, and that it has gotten a very good partner and that this has made CoTrader the best opportunity for investors in the last years.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

Can I become a member of your product testing now?  This is an interesting offer for the members of the crypto world. I would like to test it before participating in investing.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Well what I have to talk about the CoTrader project is that it is a great project, and that it has gotten a very good partner and that this has made CoTrader the best opportunity for investors in the last years.
I agree! CoTrader also creates many opportunities for investors to have more partners involved. What are the measures to be used to attract engaging partners into this exciting platform?
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

I agree! CoTrader also creates many opportunities for investors to have more partners involved. What are the measures to be used to attract engaging partners into this exciting platform?
The team needs to advertise their product after launching the final version of the platform to attract the attention of authoritative participants.  As a result, traders will get a good profit from the creation of their funds.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

" This smart escrow can also be used to support any tradable non-tokenized asset such as stocks, options, and other derivatives."
(White paper)
I think that the number of participants will expand after cryptoinvestors check the effectiveness of cooperation with fund managers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: