Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs  (Read 279163 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Very interesting idea. All people want financial freedom and I'm one of them. So I have decided to buy tokens now
Yes, you need to quickly buy tokens while discounts still work. Which currencies are accepted for payment? I want to understand how best to buy these tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Excellent perspective. I think millions of people will use this platform. So it will be very profitable to buy tokens right now.
Yes, you need to buy tokens already in the near future, while some discounts still work.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project will take off soon enough. I sincerely wish you good luck and success.
Yes, if everything turns out that such a platform will be in demand all over the world.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Wonderful project. I think everyone will want to use this platform. Which in itself is very good for the token price.
Agreed. Everyone wants financial freedom. So the demand should be huge. Well, we'll see after launching the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Wonderful project. I think everyone will want to use this platform. Which in itself is very good for the token price.
Agreed. Everyone wants financial freedom. So the demand should be huge. Well, we'll see after launching the platform.
Yes, I will use such a system myself. It will be possible to make money pretty quickly and safely. It appeals to me.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

and who will choose the strategy for investment? You wrote that it will be experienced investors. Will they be full-time employees of the company?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

and who will choose the strategy for investment? You wrote that it will be experienced investors. Will they be full-time employees of the company?
This of course an interesting question. But the main thing for me is that it works in fact. I think this is the most important thing for the platform users
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

I am very interested in what will be the interface of this project. And will the Windows client application be running?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I am very interested in what will be the interface of this project. And will the Windows client application be running?
I think it will be a little later. And I have no doubt that if the fees will go well then the application coverage will be maximum.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Now it would be very important to run the alpha version. I think so investors would be able to understand how this is promising.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Very interesting idea. Will this platform be multilingual? Are you going to provide your services all over the world?
I think that there will be no problems with multilingualism and I will continue to follow the developments.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Very interesting idea. Will this platform be multilingual? Are you going to provide your services all over the world?
Well, why not. You need to create the maximum scope of the project. And then the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

CoTrader main promise is that of using smart contracts to help both investors and fund managers in a way that would have been impossible before. Beyond that, it offers its services as a facilitator and a verifier to help create new opportunities for investment by adding new trusted exchanges and ICOs and making investments in traditional assets as safe as those done by smart contracts. It is not the only cryptocurrency investment fund project, though it may be the most technically inventive one. However, the CoTrader platform's ultimate success depends on two factors: the acceptance of its expertise by would-be investors and the quality of fund managers it attracts. Its beta test, as well as the buzz that it attracts within the industry, could prove crucial in that regard.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

I'd like to start with the bounty program myself. I think this is a good way to learn the project and get your first tokens.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

CoTrader main promise is that of using smart contracts to help both investors and fund managers in a way that would have been impossible before. Beyond that, it offers its services as a facilitator and a verifier to help create new opportunities for investment by adding new trusted exchanges and ICOs and making investments in traditional assets as safe as those done by smart contracts. It is not the only cryptocurrency investment fund project, though it may be the most technically inventive one. However, the CoTrader platform's ultimate success depends on two factors: the acceptance of its expertise by would-be investors and the quality of fund managers it attracts. Its beta test, as well as the buzz that it attracts within the industry, could prove crucial in that regard.
Yes here is beta version of me, too, interested in. It's cool to see what you're investing in. It'll be easier to make the right decision.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?
for what responsibility?  What has happened? Maybe I don't know something....
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

oO For the whole project and its development maybe? Weird question you are asking and the problem is that nothing is happening.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hirenradadiya

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

CoTraderReferralBot:
Week 8: July 16 to July 22

Twitter Username : @hirenjtr
Twitter URL : https://twitter.com/hirenjtr

Airdrop Tracking Number: https://t.me/CoTraderReferralBot?start=532375619

Retweeted Link:
https://twitter.com/cotrader_com/status/1015920474621128706
https://twitter.com/Gary_Bernstein/status/1015920889483939841
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

oO For the whole project and its development maybe? Weird question you are asking and the problem is that nothing is happening.
It will be necessary to look at the activity of the team in the chat. The idea is very promising and I would like it to be realized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: