Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs  (Read 279169 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

I would like to learn more about how you can become a manager of a smart fund? What data should such participants provide to register their fund?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

I have not found a link to buy tokens. ICO sale starts in August? Icobench indicates the beginning of the ICO August 20, 2018. Is that reliable information?
I have the same description of the beginning of ICO. But I think you should subscribe to the Telegram channel to have accurate information about all upcoming events. This link is available on the official website.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I have not found a link to buy tokens. ICO sale starts in August? Icobench indicates the beginning of the ICO August 20, 2018. Is that reliable information?
I have the same description of the beginning of ICO. But I think you should subscribe to the Telegram channel to have accurate information about all upcoming events. This link is available on the official website.
In nine days the stage of preICO will begin. But I still do not know the details of the bonuses and the minimum amount of investment. Where can I see them?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

I would like to learn more about how you can become a manager of a smart fund? What data should such participants provide to register their fund?
Any participant can become a fund manager. But to create a history of his work, he have to start trading his own funds to gain a good reputation.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

Any participant can become a fund manager. But to create a history of his work, he have to start trading his own funds to gain a good reputation.
In white paper very detailed calculations are given for the services of the platform and the manager. But I would like to clarify, 20% is the maximum allowable amount of payment for the manager's services?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

In white paper very detailed calculations are given for the services of the platform and the manager. But I would like to clarify, 20% is the maximum allowable amount of payment for the manager's services?
As a rule, this percentage is used by fund managers. But I think that the cost of services can depend on several factors. Including the desire of the manager to get more investors for his fund.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
I have not seen in the description any restrictions on the number of funds for one manager. The main influence factor, I think, will be the success of the deals, i.e. reputation of the manager.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
I have not seen in the description any restrictions on the number of funds for one manager. The main influence factor, I think, will be the success of the deals, i.e. reputation of the manager.
That's quite logical.  As an investor, I am interested only in the profit that the manager will bring to me. I think that CoTrader will be successful among newcomers of the investment market.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

The CoTrader platform promises a great profit for fund participants. But for starters, they need to get good managers for the work of the funds. What marketing strategy is planned at the time of launch?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

That's quite logical.  As an investor, I am interested only in the profit that the manager will bring to me. I think that CoTrader will be successful among newcomers of the investment market.

If one manager has several portfolios, then all investors need to know this. And then there may be a movement between accounts or a strategy for one asset to buy and sell. As a result, the results will be but they will not be fair.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

CoTrader goes further in helping retail and other buyers avoid ICO scams, by letting fund managers with proven onchain ROI do your ICO investing for you. That’s decentralized, but keeps the individual’s control, speed, and flexibility. CoTrader is live on the https://mainnet.cotrader.com and works with Kyber at the moment. It’s expanding to support more exchanges.
andera

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? Co-trader's mission is to provide this for you.i didn't get  that?
narking

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

It's plain to see why people are so hyped up when it comes to CoTrader, it has everything going for it – great idea, great team, great community, limitless potential, you name it.
I, for one, also going to support CoTrader.

The most important question that stands before the team is how this project will be implemented. I also like him very much, but it is clear that with the implementation of many interesting projects the problem. Write the code to test and run this huge job and it is much harder than what those who advertise advertise.
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Please Admin, wanna know if the Bounty Program is still live ?
narking

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I still dont understand whether there will be any means of promotion and whether the money allocated for marketing from the team? I would very much like to know how the situation with the team is with this because at the moment everything does not look very good. There is no advertising, but without it there will be no success.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I still dont understand whether there will be any means of promotion and whether the money allocated for marketing from the team? I would very much like to know how the situation with the team is with this because at the moment everything does not look very good. There is no advertising, but without it there will be no success.
I fully agree with you. In addition, something is not heard at all about the project in Internet services and social networks. It would be good to also start a PR company what some.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

It's plain to see why people are so hyped up when it comes to CoTrader, it has everything going for it – great idea, great team, great community, limitless potential, you name it.
I, for one, also going to support CoTrader.

Yes, the team of this project actively promotes its platform. In April they were participants of the Blockchain Expo in London. Cool

kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

block-network of investment funds, to break the industry in 85 trillion dollars. Anyone can create or join a cryptic hedge fund, set a commission and see past payback.
joyjk554

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

when i try to complete facebook link share on my profile page then my share permission block for few times
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: