Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7641 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
even though the reality is like that but I'm sure if you really want to be careful you will find ico that will make you profit, the point is not only interested in the price and potential that they promise but you also have to choose ico whose project is handled by the team good and have a lot of support from other companies so you don't experience losses anymore, I'm sorry I didn't teach you I only gave advice and hopefully it helps

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

There still more good ico to invest we just need to be careful everytime we invest our money, it's not joke to put our money on any thing that is why we should find which is the best ico so we know where our money will be safe and get more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Hi there!

Yes you should! If you believe in a project, the team and a bright future for crypto currencies, whats holding you back?
You cant just ask this to everyone,everybody has his own opinion based on what he or she thinks is right.

You should look up the facts about the company, check if the roadmap is do-able in the time they want to spend on it.
Make sure its legit, look up the team members, are they real?
Alot of teams are a bunch of ghost with fake pictures. Look out for this, do some research and dont just ask this!
You will get painfully crushed by someone else his "great crypto"  when it turns out to be hot air!
Greeting!

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

A really good ico should have a purpose for market in a domain that is highly demanded. Doing some research of the ICOs you can see that some good projects have unique ideas/purposes to the market. An example is Zilliqa, another is Bluzelle. Your homework is to find their unique qualities...

NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

There still more good ico to invest we just need to be careful everytime we invest our money, it's not joke to put our money on any thing that is why we should find which is the best ico so we know where our money will be safe and get more profit.
Many coins have deposits and other money making methods but it doesn't mean that they are legit. Research before you invest in something.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Definitely worth investing now, the market is very well sagged to invest now! especially in the top of the dash coins , Ethereum

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Invest ICO is really risk. But that's a good project, you will be received a lot of money.
I don't like ICO. I like trade and airdrop,bounty
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Yes because do investing you can making profit a lot especially when you invest to those potential cryptocurrency. Then if you encounter a rising market while you getting your investment then surely you will get huge profit. But investing is not easy to do and have risk to take, so i suggest put only low amount so the risk is also low. And its better if you choose wisely investment crypto to avoid being scam, just continue invest as long as you can.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

I only see three good ICOs to invest in this bear market since it is a huge risk to invest in weak ICOs these days , NEX, NOS and Open Packaging Network are three great ICOs with Huge Potential.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes you should. See, there is a great opportunity in altcoins. Go for them:
PRG
ADA
ICX
NEO
All these are excellent coins. You can invest in them for sure without even thinking.
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

It is important to find good projects for investment. It should be projects with good ideas. Good projects are really not very many.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

In order to invest in the crypto money world you have to make the right move at the right time.

If you want to make money, you need to invest at a low price. I am depositing the tokens at a low price. When prices go up I sell and make money.

It is very important to choose the right coin or token in the market. Each coin does not earn money, you have to invest in the right one.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

For me, I will advise you that if you only have the amount just make sure you invest in a good project that you may gain more from them. Coins like MOAC and also REMME are all good coins to invest in.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

very interesting topic for communication! Crypto world has given very many people a very good opportunity to make good money! I think that the crypto market is the future, and all the coins are future world payment systems! now you need to buy and boldly invest in crypto world! in a few years - it all will cost a lot of money!
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

You can invest, but you have to understand that these are very big risks, even judging by your statistics that you brought

MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Never give up on something. Never stop at all. There is a reason why you have to be very sure and keep investing in good coins like Lamden, Cardano and Power House.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Never give up on something. Never stop at all. There is a reason why you have to be very sure and keep investing in good coins like Lamden, Cardano and Power House.
For now I think this is a time to invest in a project. During the half year many Altcoins have fallen very much. But don't put all your money now in coins. Maybe the market will fall even more.
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

For now I think this is a time to invest in a project. During the half year many Altcoins have fallen very much. But don't put all your money now in coins. Maybe the market will fall even more.
The sooner that he invest, the sooner he could make money.
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

You have to apply many rules to know if the ico has a future of success or not so, you can choose to invest upon these rules
these rules are:
- Project Idea
- Target Market
- Project Data (whitepaper, team info, road map)
- Prototype
If everything is okay then you can invest, else don't invest.
Booktransform12

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

ICOs failed but I think there are many reasons to make it,those maybe developments team, the methods to reach or the market to join,...In my opinion, I stil beleive the coin market, beleive ICOs.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: