Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7641 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

So far market is in a bit lower right now; thus, for better advancement – it is now the right time to invest. Thus, we cannot afford ourselves on something risky and afford on one shot goal – huge profit. Indeed, it is cool to have sum but market doesn`t give you that much. If you are currently hodling coins, you may have still hodl it. Market will recover in future. Have faith.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

On the off chance that you have neglected to benefit from the crypto advertise, that is on the grounds that you continue falling casualty of trick ventures not on account of the crypto showcase is nonprofitable. The best arrangement isn't to stop rather keep away from trick ventures, complete a careful research before you contribute. I was once in your shoes additionally at the precarious edge of surrendering then I went over EON convention, the undertaking truly gave me trust in the crypto showcase.
montaza

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
These days many ICOs are scam, even the ICO ratings are fake, most of it are paid reviews. If you have money you can invest on project you want, keep learning and researching before investing.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

yeah man, this is the right tome to invest if you have he funds for it but i would caution you to invest something which is to invest into a promising ICO all based on your discretion. Don't forget to have some patience once you invest into cryptocurrencies.

parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

It is totally up to you. It is extremely your choice in the event that you need to keep on investing your cash or to stop. Continuously twofold check first the ICO before contributing your cash since wellbeing of your cash is the main thing that you have to anchor.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

perhaps with such circumstances as investors, it is needed more accuracy in following the ICO and doing a lot of analysis before following an ICO because there are so many ICOs popping up inside that contain fraud
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Investment is always risk-friendly, if you don't want it, don't do it. So, better before investing anything, you have to do research.
That's because most ICOs are just rubbish, and what's more, the market isn't good enough to grow at the moment.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

If you want to invest in this market, then I suggest you can invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now falling very badly. And I think the encryption market continues until now, and the price of cryptocurrency is already the lowest price. If you have enough money, you can invest.
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

I have invested and will continue to invest in the plans, only the number of transactions that I have cut down. I began to explore more critically the plans in which I expect to invest my own funds. The more carefully I look at the prizes that the cryptproject applies to funds and to private resale, all these items will affect the cost when the coin comes out
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

perhaps with such circumstances as investors, it is needed more accuracy in following the ICO and doing a lot of analysis before following an ICO because there are so many ICOs popping up inside that contain fraud
Which is a question mark for me, the 92% percentage value of scam ICOs can be sourced from where? ... there are many, but not up to 92% are just a few scam. it's precisely our challenge to be able to choose the best project so as not to become a victim of next project scam
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

Yes I think you can continue to invest, despite now that price of coins are very low, some cryptocurrencies price has dropped much, though market is not suitable, prices are very low for sale, but you can also be profitable when market will rise at you suitable price. So go ahead and invest.

The most successful investors buy during these times, when there is fear instead of greed and blood running down the streets. It is important to stay calm and focused and buy everything that is undervalued. This means projects that have a product, strong use case and an existing (and ideally growing) customer base.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Yes my friend ! You should continue to invest for it is the one of the biggest way to secure your future needs and to sustain your basic needs daily .
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Yes, this is the right time to invest. Bitcoins and altcoins are falling to the bottom, and it's time to buy also hold it back.
Do not let you lose hope and patience, just believe what they give us, the best opportunity to get success in the future.
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Good projects need to have good and trustworthy teams, make something that is actually useful, and has support from an organic (real) community (not just paid). That being said, I found WePower and Menlo One fit into these criteria so far.. Try to check them out and see for yourself.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Just do proper and careful research regarding a project  Grin
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

It seems to me now more profitable to invest in BTC or ETH while the price is again low.  And this is less risky than investing in ICO.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

This you need to decide whether to try to invest more money ... But I think you need to try, just be careful!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

I think it's not hard to stop just remember why you started it and go to your goal without any obstacles!

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Good projects need to have good and trustworthy teams, make something that is actually useful, and has support from an organic (real) community (not just paid). That being said, I found WePower and Menlo One fit into these criteria so far.. Try to check them out and see for yourself.

Good point from newbie.
What he say is true but exclude he try to campaign some ico  Grin
Good ico must have trustworthy team with real and useful product.
Now your job is try to find ico that contain it. Make a smart invest if you don't wanna lose your money.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: