Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?  (Read 1721 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

Whoever does not talk about Ripple, but he still grows up and does it very well, it seems to me that he really can stand in front of bitcoin, but only by capitalization, because he just has a lot of coins.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Till end of the year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Since there are now many strong competitors on the same concept.
You're right. At present there are many pennies that are competing with ripple. I find that EOS and DASH can completely replace the position of the ripple. In the future we will never see the price of the ripple overcome $ 1 once again

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Whoever does not talk about Ripple, but he still grows up and does it very well, it seems to me that he really can stand in front of bitcoin, but only by capitalization, because he just has a lot of coins.
It's like a centralized coins for me , but the breakthrough to have a long term adoption by acquiring conventional banks as their partner to develop ripple technology , that's make a lot of people interested to invest more due its promising future growth , doesn't matter the price currently below $1 , take your chance now ... I wouldn't surprised by the end of the year ripple reach $3 , $5 way too far from what the current reality.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Nobody knows because as you it crypto currency market is so hard to predict and that almost gave you almost a zero chance of winning. Better read the news and watch out their telegram news if they do. We are now in a bearish market trend that don't want to move to this position and it is so hard for some trader to adjust for the sudden changes.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

if the market price returns to normal then I believe the ripple price could reach $ 5 even more by the end of this year.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

Ripple is made for banks, and it's basically not decentralized, that's the reason most people are not much into Ripple. I just don't like this coin, so I don't see it going to $5. I think it will be not more then $2-3 this year.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

Ripple has been growing at a high speed last year. I think it's a bit hard to reach $5, and it needs to grow ten times more. If bitcoin can go up to 20K this year, Ripple could be over $5.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

I highly doubt XRP is going anywhere near $5 any time soon. Considering it's a centralized system backed by a company and beholden to all the standard laws and regulations there's always going to be significant friction. The company holds a ton of XRP back and can dumpster the market pretty easily and pretty much whenever. It's really dangerous imo.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I know at this growth rate, it will be very difficult for Ripple to reach $5 by the end of year but you can expect to see this price in the starting of next year. Ripple is growing slowly but it is expected it will gain more speed by the end of Q4 as more people jump into market looking to invest in different coins and Ripple serves one of the best option. Adding all these factors one can estimate Ripple to reach $5 as no one could expect Ripple to reach $2-3 last year when it was trading at $0.2 at this time last year.
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Ripple - 5$ ? may be, but I dont think its a good coin to invest as private company owner. From now you mean it will be x8 gain, but you can find now better coin/token to make x10 at this year
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

no, it will take a lot of time and effort before it reached $5, but we dont know, maybe the big whales who manipulate ripple pump its price if they want. but I dont believe on ripple, I dont want to include myself on that altcoin.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

This year I think this price xrp we will not see, and if we see it not before the end of 2019, but as a coin, xrp is very good for investment and must be in the portfolio.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

see the current situation as it will be very difficult for the ripple to can go up high to $5. Indeed it may be even as last year but of course, all that is necessary to process could be great. Moreover, while a large number of crypto that fell in some time later because many news articles which don't go sour.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

I dont see any possibility that ripple will even reach $5 at all. try to study about how ripple circulate in the market. and try to read every feedback of investors about it, you will know why it has no chance.

andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Ripple is not going to reach $5 anytime soon nor even at the end of the year. Ripple is though a stable currency but Is not a currency to hold for long. You can trade it in short period.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

If Ripple would be officially recognized as a security, then you can forget about your dream. Even the owners of Ripple are trying to deceive the system and prevent a complete ban on the part of the United States. American exchanges refuse to trade this currency even for a high commission. To hold a coin in one hand and be sole proprietor is certainly good, but the reverse side of the coin does not promise big prospects.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

If Ripple would be officially recognized as a security, then you can forget about your dream. Even the owners of Ripple are trying to deceive the system and prevent a complete ban on the part of the United States. American exchanges refuse to trade this currency even for a high commission. To hold a coin in one hand and be sole proprietor is certainly good, but the reverse side of the coin does not promise big prospects.
yes, to achieve such a high price is not an easy thing, and it looks like ripples will not reach $ 5 in the near future, especially now that new altcoin keep popping up and that will indirectly greatly affect the price of coin coin that already existed before.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

The Ripple price shows some progress today and the gains have taken control of other cryptocurrency markets. After Brad Garlinghouse predicted that Ripple would change and perhaps surprisingly Bitcoin in the next five years, prices began to jump today in about 3% increase. After experiencing red conditions for a while ago, now Ripple back transact with green.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

There is certainly no chance for ripple price to reach for 5usd in this year 2018. Maybe soon for about 2022, but its not possible as of now. Ripple is a promising coin, but its price now is struggling and hard to reach 1usd.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I don't think so and ripple price impossible reach to $5, I don't trust ripple an it's just a pump and dump coins, don't hold for long term and wish it'll let you become millionaire, I think Stellar is better than Ripple
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: