Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?  (Read 1719 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

The crypto market is very potential, in the future this will be one of the markets bring a lot of profits for investors. However, this market fluctuates very fast, it changes every hour, and it is easily affected by the news. Currently the market is facing many difficulties, the price of all crypto tend to fall. The ripple is the same, its price is very low, only about $ 0.58. Although the ripple has great potential, it is used by many banks, however I think this year the price of ripple will not be able to reach $ 5. This is a very high number, ripple will take much time.

henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

With advances in the ripple. then it is not an impossible if ripple reach high prices. $5 could achieve this year. Moreover, reportedly also later this year will be going on hikes. Then hopefully ripple can reach more than $5. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. hat's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough. so the xrp token is great for long term and recommendations
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Where did you get the price of 5 dollars? Why not 50 or 100?
To ripple cost 5 dollars, bitcoin should cost about 40k. Now even schoolchildren understand that this is impossible. I'd rather believe that at the end of the year the ripple will cost 5 cents.

crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Ripple has so much supply and few demand, expect 3-4 dollars at the end of the year if ripple for 35 dollars Ripple would need 1.33 trillion dollars in capital.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

if the market price returns to normal then I believe the ripple price could reach $ 5 even more by the end of this year.

Man, it is 99% impossible. The centralized currency is not so very much popular with investors. I do not think that it will reach even 2 dollars this year. The possible Ripple maximum is 5 USD in 2-3 years.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

Till end of this year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Never say never of course, but there are now many strong competitors on the same concept. That's why i'd say it's unlikely that Ripple reach 5$ at the end of this year.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Honestly, I don't believe in ripple. Maybe it's because ripple is not a cryptocurrency, but just a Bank currency. Or maybe I'm just too biased. I think ripple is not capable of crossing the barrier even at $2.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I don’t pay close attention to Ripple but I think that this coin will follow a common tendency on the market. I suppose that to the end of year prices will rise, but I don’t know the extent of that growth.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

No one can say that Ripple will reach $5 in late 2018 or not.Ripple had its all time high in late 2017 and early 2018 and I must tell you, I couldn't believe the price of ripple then because I do tell some of my friends that ripple cannot reach $1 and it cross the $1 mark. So its even possible to see Ripple above $5 by the end of 2018.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
susutao84

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

I don't believe it can, that's 1000% increase on it's current price now. I do not think it's possible. Because look at the current btc price. I hope it may take 2 or 3 more years to reach $ 5  and I predict for the end of this year Ripple can only reach $ 2.. The thing to do is wait and watch what will be happen.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

It may be. Reflected from the last year, the price of the cryptocurrency rises optimally in the end of the year. However, I don't know what will happen in the end of this year. This is a type of prediction. The price of the Ripple may rise again because the use of this coin by some banks in the world can reach and increase hopefully.

I doubt that Ripple will raise significant, because no bank is using Ripple anywhere in the world so far. The only chance for Ripple to raise is speculations IMO.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I think this is impossible. I think XPR is a shit. They are controlled by the bank. The bank will not let you make a lot of money. So it is recommended that you do not buy XRP.

ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
Merited by longergou (1)

I also invested in XRP. At the time, I spent 15ETH to buy XRP. I am currently at a loss. Obviously, I also bought because of its potential value, but considering it, I think my own investment is relatively unsuccessful, because XRP has risen tens of millions of times. This is bad. If you let me have the opportunity to choose new ones, I will still invest, but I will never spend so much money. Maybe it will only be 1/4 or 1/5

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

i think ripple not gonna reach that $5 cause that rate too much. i think it can reach it peak at $3 but it's back to the ripple update in the future if the update will got a big impact the price will go up and up. so just wait the update of this Ripple coin maybe on December it'll high again

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

In my opinion, it is quite possible that Ripple will reach a price of $ 5, but I do not think it will be this year. Perhaps a year or two is more likely.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

In my opinion, it is quite possible that Ripple will reach a price of $ 5, but I do not think it will be this year. Perhaps a year or two is more likely.  Smiley

when future project support in accordance with roadmap 5 $ may be this year can achieve it. . .
but Ripple should be able to run when bitcoin also support on altcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

now almost all crypto keeps going down as bitcoin also decreases, so there is not much good choice for now and just waiting until nice moment to buy more.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Everything will depend on a situation on cryptocurrency market. XRP in my opinion very bad investiition. Ripple contradicts the main idea of cryptocurrencies, due to the centralization. XRP can reach such price provided that BTC will grow to 40-50k$. It is improbable that we will see such price in the nearest future.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Who knows, everything is possible with Ripple. But you need to understand it's a pump and dump coin, so you should be extra careful with Ripple. I'm not a fan of this coin.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

5 dollars is too much. But 2-3 it may well be worth by the end of this year, if the correction is over and bitcoin will again grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: