Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?  (Read 1717 times)
zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Ripple growth (XRP) is supported by its utility so that demand. The more coins you use, the better for the holder. SBI, AMEX, and Coin cannot be wrong by making coins as their natural choice. These partnerships and supportive communities are what make XRP a future coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Perhaps you are right, Ripple is one of the forthcoming future coin, because he's very different from other coins, but Ripple's centralized presence makes Ripple less attractive, by most mining coin enthusiasts.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

I do not think that this will happen this year, but in 2-3 years this is quite an achievable goal. They have agreements with many large banks.

Man, I doubt very much that it reaches this price ever. The popularity of Ripple is not as high as it was last year: fewer people trust it. I suppose, 1-2 dollars for it can be a very good achievement.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 10:46:31 PM by HatakeKakashi

$5 is really possible to happen before end of this year 2018. I have a lot of ripple right now in my wallet and I will hold it until next few years because I believe ripple will become hundreds dollars price and if that happen I can gain more money. Many people become rich because of this coin and I hope Im next millionaire so I keep buying and keep holding XRP .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

$5 is really possible to happen before end of this year 2018. I have a lot of ripple right now in my wallet and I will hold it until next few years because I believe ripple will becpme hundreds dollars price and if that happen I can gain more money.
Ripple is completely overvalued stuff ever. I think its real maximum price is $1-$1.2. First it is centralized, second I don’t think banks will like to use.
heobanh0607

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

xrp can hardly reach $ 5 in 2018. 2018 is too hard for all crypto. The price crisis has plummeted and there is no sign of rising. really worrisome
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

It is hard to ripple this price, because the ripple price is only $ 0.5. So if you want to increase to $ 5 then the growth rate of the ripple must be extremely high and 100% growth. I can not believe this.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

That's quite unrealistic market price for Ripple because when you look at it, it goes below half a dollar value. And with the market that continues to bleed, it's a very big question if when it will stop and start to grow again now that we are heading to the last two quarters of the year. I think Ripple will just reach 1$ this year.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
I'm not sure if the end of this year Ripple coin prices could reach $ 5. To achieve that price certainly takes several years. Perhaps this year's end the price of Ripple coins can reach $ 1.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

The current price of ripple is awful now. I think it might reach $5 in the future, but I think this would not be a real success according to me, because its price characteristic is just on going up and down, not going more higher.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

There is no chance this crypto currency is going to hit that much rates, For some time from now on, XRP prices have fallen below a dollar that is far from the all-time high of $ 3 per XRP. This slowly makes Ripple one of the top blockchain to be adopted on a large scale. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. hat's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough. so the xrp token is great for long term and recommendations
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I think majority of the top coins will be in an upward trend in the last quarter of this year, ripple included. Though 5 dollars for xrp would be hoping for a little too much. That's like expecting btc to hit 100k by next year with the state of the market we have today. Although as we all say in crypto, anything can happen, even the most unexpected things. But realistically, i don't think so.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

There's been a certain amount of information that's  probably Coinbase going to add ripple xrp. When we conclude , we can start to see different events leading to almost certain ripple xrp that will be listed on coinbase. The listing will cost the price of xrp and help it get closer than ever. I' m not sure that it can increase to 5$. But 3$ is possible

Make me great again
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Based on the history of this coin, the maximum price was$ 3 and it was the peak price. Above this peak, the price is unlikely to reach. It's not. The price of this coin depends on its total, there is no exact number of coins, they can be released at any time. That's why I don't have that coin in my briefcase.
zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

There's been a certain amount of information that's  probably Coinbase going to add ripple xrp. When we conclude , we can start to see different events leading to almost certain ripple xrp that will be listed on coinbase. The listing will cost the price of xrp and help it get closer than ever. I' m not sure that it can increase to 5$. But 3$ is possible
very reasonable with your explanation. maybe $ 3 is the highest price at the end of 2018 later, and even then if the price and demand of their market will increase.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Ripple is constantly making good partnership and recently made partnership with American express. Ripple is the sleeping giant and in bull run pick ups the rally easily. when bull run will arise ripple have the potential to reach $5 easily till 2018 end.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

Ripple is constantly making good partnership and recently made partnership with American express. Ripple is the sleeping giant and in bull run pick ups the rally easily. when bull run will arise ripple have the potential to reach $5 easily till 2018 end.

If you're calling an 18 billion dollar market cap coin "sleeping", you really need to update your trading definitions. Roll Eyes

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

looking at the fundamentals of xrp, the centralised backdrop of it,  it seems highly unlikely of it. xrp peaked at $3.20 that too at the most bullish period of crypto so 5$ expectation is bit unreal at this moment. decentralization is the necessity for a crypto to survive in the long run. but keeping in mind the hype around it & looking back at verge, tron, it is very likely that xrp will pump hard once the bullish sentiment arrives. short term ripple will reap benefit, little bit long run, you maybe holding a bag.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

The ripple has a nice potential One of the rare coins but since they are progressing on a fairly smooth market they are now taking the opportunity to show themselves.

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

The crypto market is very unpredictable. It's hard to say anything. But, I think that in this year we will not see xrp for $ 5. This is an unreasonably high price for this coin (at this moment). So don't count on it. But what will happen in 2019 and 2020 is unknown. So it's better to proceed on the basis of the current situation, and not rely on that, will be at the end of this or other years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: