Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?  (Read 1717 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

even if the market capitalizations of crypto is rising and break the past ATH,
i predict ripple can reach about $5 in this year or next year,,

For me, achieving 5$ ripple seems very unlikely. Quite impossible in either this or next year. An increase from the current price of 0.45$ to 5$ with such a large supply of xrp would require an inflow of enormous amounts of money. I think that this xrp pump will not happen for long.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
I think by the end of this year Ripple coins will not be worth $ 5. Maybe next year Ripple coins can reach that price. If for this year chances are very small and I'm not so sure if Ripple can prove it.
It is hard for ripple to increase above $5 in this year due to many reasons. As you can see, there are many things around which do not support ripple. Lately, there is no information or good news about this coin. However, I still hope that ripple can gain good price in the end of this year. $2 is good enough

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I won't stop saying my opinion about the Ripple coin. It has a number of important drawbacks.
1) this coin is centralized, it is difficult to call it cryptocurrency...
2) the coin Limit is unlimited. At any time can take and print more coins.... a few million, and could bring the price down.
3) this is a Bank coin that fulfills the order of the coalition of banks.
etc.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

the price of XRP depends on its company . it is a centralized coin . buying XRP is equivalent to buying a stock of ripple company . i have purchased some XRP . I am stuck . i hope it can reach five dollars . i can get out as soon as possible .
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Ripple is one of the huge capitalized altcoin. It ranked No. 3 on the market capitalization market. For me, the ripple also has good potential. It is accepted by many banks in the world and used in transactions. I think the ripple is really worth the investment. I believe the future ripple will grow strongly. However now the ripple is facing a lot of difficulties. The price of the ripple is very low, only 0.45 $. I think it will be very difficult for the Ripple to hit $ 5 later this year. This is a very high price. I think the end of this year ripple will reach $ 3.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

current forecast for Ripple show that it will reach a little more than for US dollar in five years time. While this change everyday there are a lot of speculations that ripple will get back up like how it did last year when the Korean Craze started. The value seems to drift as days go but i am a 100 percent bullish on ripple.
As for my own observation the percentage change will even be higher as the market is likely to experience greater moves into the green zones. Today’s price movement is continuing the trend towards the dollar level so i think ripple price will hit $5 this year.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

5 bucks is not gonna happen. The only way that's possible is if we have a $50k BTC which I don't think is going to happen for a couple more years
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Ripple is one of the top five coins according to market capitalization. Even with the current price drop, Ripple is still trying in some areas.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

In the next 2 years, Ripple is unlikely to grow to $ 5, so if you want to invest in crypto currency, choose the best other coins. Ripple now does not have the best reputation.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

I think the ripple will never reach $ 5 later this year. This price is too high compared to the current reality. Now the ripple is facing many difficulties, its price is very low, only $ 0.45. Ripple will need a lot of time to recover and x1000 value. I guess the highest price that the ripple can achieve this year is $ 2.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Even if Ripple is getting more partners today, the massive XRP adoption alone will not happen. This is a massive ripple ledger that is adopted on a large scale rather than a coin. Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

By combining xCurrent, the giant bank in Spain, Santander, will allow users to send money quickly and efficiently without using an XRP token. This adoption along with the rest is what is rumored to drive the Ripple XRP to $ 5. However, this may not be the case.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Ripple Price Can Reach $ 5 - For some time starting from now, XRP price has been below one dollar which is far from the all time high of $ 3 per XRP.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

the price of XRP depends on its company . it is a centralized coin . buying XRP is equivalent to buying a stock of ripple company . i have purchased some XRP . I am stuck . i hope it can reach five dollars . i can get out as soon as possible .
It could but not in this year, for me growth of this coin will be slowly but it will be going up, next years could be wonderful for this projet, hope i am right.
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

The ripple coin was invented because of the fact that bitcoin was in correction to the cogerment places so the world bank's produced a coin that would be decentralized and in accordance , since that is no longer the case 5 dollars is an unrealistic valuation
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

XRP really is not a potential altcoin so it can be achieved at $ 5 is not possible during this time. For that to happen, the duration will be 10 years and when the Crypto market is recognized around the world, then the XRP is expected to reach $ 5 per coin.

zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at $ 0.45 after a sharp 10% increase in the last 48 hours. This shows continuous encouragement to reach the value of $ 1 before the end of 2018.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

If I predict the coin I will believe, but the ripple I do not expect this coin to be high, because the market sometimes grows, but the ripple price can not rise to $ 1. That's why I did not choose RIpple to invest

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

XRP is acting very unstable and it scares me hope you are a nice winner but be careful my friend needs to analyze well for win

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at $ 0.45 after a sharp 10% increase in the last 48 hours. This shows continuous encouragement to reach the value of $ 1 before the end of 2018.
I hope XRP can return $ 1 because the market is very risky and we can not know exactly what is going on. Most long-term investors are depressed and they are showing signs of panic selling, which makes XRP prices unlikely to rise in recent months. The best advice right now is to consider carefully because XRP is one of the best coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: