Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEx Closing for improvements[Postponed]  (Read 6870 times)
FastClaimer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

Still waiting for my ASR to by confirmed.. Witdrawal is open for 3 days now..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M.Villmark

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

I have some Astrocoins which I withdrew today, but it's now listed as a pending withdrawal. Please execute my order before you wipe everything... My username at your exchange is Djmastrmattie87. Hope you won't be gone for long, simple and fast exchange!
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:13:41 PM

I have some dimes in there. My uid is not working anymore and I tried to request new pwd but did not receive an email.
I tried to request the pwd again and got this message "There is already a outstanding lost password request on this account"

Could you please help?

Username is jalmari

Thank you!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
bloods-n-cryptos

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:01:49 PM

I have some dimes in there. My uid is not working anymore and I tried to request new pwd but did not receive an email.
I tried to request the pwd again and got this message "There is already a outstanding lost password request on this account"

Could you please help?

Username is jalmari

Thank you!

There are a few of us in the same boat.  r3wt's been out with the flu so that's probably the cause of the delay.

I believe he'll take care of these issues, including mine, before taking down the site but I can't speak for him personally.

Any information provided in my posts is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice, but you already knew that.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

Could you please help?

Username is jalmari

Thank you!

There are a few of us in the same boat.  r3wt's been out with the flu so that's probably the cause of the delay.

I believe he'll take care of these issues, including mine, before taking down the site but I can't speak for him personally.

Good to know that I am not the only one Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

EDIT:

Today i was diagnosed with acute pharyngitis, and will probably be bedridden for the next couple of days. All things considered, i have decided to reopen the exchange temporarily and have promoted Koontas and Fivemil to admininstators to confirm your withdrawals and assist in your support tickets. I suppose that when i come back to work i will just begin development on the new system in the background and allow fivemil and koontas to take on the administrative roles. i think it will be possible to "migrate" to the new system without downtime/loss of user accounts. i promise that i will test the new update extensively prior to releasing. also, and as a side note, i will send the first fee share payout tommorow. i may be very sick but i will still be able to use the laptop in the bed atleast for short periods of time.

If you have any questions please direct them to support. the staff has my cell number so they will be able to contact me if need be. please do not barrage support with tickets like "my withdrawal didn't go through yet" or "please add <insertcoinnamehere>." or any other non essential support issue. if a withdrawal hasn't come through yet it probably hasn't been processed. please note, this does not apply to the  rare circumstances where it shows up in your history but you never received it. that is a perfectly valid support request.

I hope i have cleared this up a bit as to my absence the last 3 days.

Oh, and if you ahve a support request that was never resolved, please close the old ticket and open a new one. the support ticket system needs to be rebuilt so its messy and confusing for an admin to navigate.

Anything else you can send me an email admin@openex.pw i will try to check it atleast 1-2 times per day until i'm back.

Thank you

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:44:48 AM

One last thing, due to the 3 or 4 bugs that allowed a few people to cheat, i am force to either:

a) buy up a stock pile of (DOGE, BLC, SKC, 42, ASR).

or

b) offer BTC as a substitute for the coins.

If you are holding any of the above coins, this is the situation and why your withdrawals are not going through. DOGE and 42 have been easy to cover so far because i can just buy them at cryptsy where i have a pretty nice portfolio i can liquidate if it comes to it.

BLC, SKC, and ASR are different because i am not sure where i can buy them. i am looking to buy the following.

50,000 DOGE

.0015 42coin

50 ASR

10,000 BLC

5,000 SKC

thank you

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
DoopDawl

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:00:42 AM

Thank you so much for working out a way to keep it open! I am wishing you a speedy recovery
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:18:28 AM

thanks for your hard work.

does it a bug in system ---i can not type my own address during withdraw process , just only a withdraw button ,that means admin will pay back the coin according to where's come from.  it's good . but there's something  wrong with this ,i found that history system show sucess but i still not get it , i check it that i found the withdraw address was not mine , maybe i miss my coin .does the system error or artificial error?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:33:07 AM

does it a bug in system ---i can not type my own address during withdraw process , just only a withdraw button ,that means admin will pay back the coin according to where's come from.  it's good . but there's something  wrong with this ,i found that history system show sucess but i still not get it , i check it that i found the withdraw address was not mine , maybe i miss my coin .does the system error or artificial error?

your bitcoin withdrawal of .32 shows up to the following address:

https://blockchain.info/address/18Zj8xMr4ue7uJZ484G1XZoX4WjuWsYDcM

afterwards, you repeatedly attempt to withdraw pandacoin to your own username.

on one hand it looks like you are trying to run a con(funny how you would know to come directly to this thread to voice a complaint) but on the other hand its possible that someone has gained access to your account, of which i am not liable.however, you bring up a valid point. i need to add a captcha and access violation to the withdraw page and account preferences, because in the event of session jacking these two pages could be bruteforced without limitation. despite being bedridden, i will quickly add this necessary protection. thanks

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:50:09 AM

Ok, i stiffened the protection on the login page and added bruteforce protection on the withdraw page and account preference page. 3 strikes the ip is banned on all pages now. tommorow i will add dual logging(both session and database, incase a trickster gets crafty and tries to remove the session cookie, we can still log the count in the db)

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:53:17 AM

You changed your post really fast before i could quote it and totally bust you out xinychao/alicex, but luckily i could screenshot it still. busted scammer. smdh.

get a life you loser.

xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:07:03 AM

on one hand it looks like you are trying to run a con(funny how you would know to come directly to this thread to voice a complaint) but on the other hand its possible that someone has gained access to your account, of which i am not liable.however, you bring up a valid point. i need to add a captcha and access violation to the withdraw page and account preferences, because in the event of session jacking these two pages could be bruteforced without limitation. despite being bedridden, i will quickly add this necessary protection. thanks

thanks .

but you said i wanna run a con ?? can you show us the proof of what you say. i know this thread because it on the top of openex . and you said maybe someone gain access my account , but my account is normal, if someone control my account , he can not get anything from openex because these no withdraw address to type in openex ,right? 

The BTC address 18Zj8xMr4ue7uJZ484G1XZoX4WjuWsYDcM ,where's come from, i think it's not what i gave you . actually yourside should get it from TX ID , you can see my BTC address is not what you send , your side send a wrong address.

as follow is what i transfer to openex         https://blockchain.info/tx/082f7defec54d84c780f7b74b0a260dc36d9f542d6b6d054a7c1b584b1dca53d
xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:12:31 AM

You changed your post really fast before i could quote it and totally bust you out xinychao/alicex, but luckily i could screenshot it still. busted scammer. smdh.

get a life you loser.

you say i am a scamer,  show me your proof .you make a mistake but you dont wanna Bear the responsibility
 and please respect all supporter of openex.

that's my another computer ,so what your proof? i am a miner , i have two computers.

i delete because i found i got a wrong account .

every body can see what i post history in bitcointalk , you want to proof what?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:21:03 AM

thanks .

but you said i wanna run a con ?? can you show us the proof of what you say. i know this thread because it on the top of openex . and you said maybe someone gain access my account , but my account is normal, if someone control my account , he can not get anything from openex because these no withdraw address to type in openex ,right? 

The BTC address 18Zj8xMr4ue7uJZ484G1XZoX4WjuWsYDcM ,where's come from, i think it's not what i gave you . actually yourside should get it from TX ID , you can see my BTC address is not what you send , your side send a wrong address.

as follow is what i transfer to openex         https://blockchain.info/tx/082f7defec54d84c780f7b74b0a260dc36d9f542d6b6d054a7c1b584b1dca53d

"my system" sends to whatever address you type into the box, without prejudice. when you say "theres nowhere to type your address", what on earth are you talking about?

every other user seems to use it just fine. the one known issue is that the text boxes are small on android devices, which you are very unlikely to be using for deposit/withdrawal anyway.
------------------------------------

"but i have multiple computers."

son, i have 3 laptops, an iphone, a kindle, a desktop and ONE bitcointalk account.

The fact that you think you can fool me is hilarious. gtfo.

this is your one chance to come clean of your dishonesty. if you continue to lie, you forfeit your balance of 19,000 PAND.

xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

you lock my account,but i have picture to prove what i am clear ,and you just have small-minded
 guy。

maybe all support can not trade in openex , it's dirty trade platform
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:24:18 AM

you say i am a scamer,  show me your proof .you make a mistake but you dont wanna Bear the responsibility

I made a mistake huh?

Whatever you put into the address field of the withdraw page is the address the coins are sent to.

let me just show you a video of how it works.

https://openex.mangospring.com/sf/MTI3NTNfNDg2OTky

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:25:56 AM

you lock my account,but i have picture to prove what i am clear ,and you just have small-minded
 guy。

maybe all support can not trade in openex , it's dirty trade platform

give it up. you suck at scamming. maybe get a real job?

xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:31:38 AM

thanks .

"my system" sends to whatever address you type into the box, without prejudice. when you say "theres nowhere to type your address", what on earth are you talking about? --------all trade platform have such function ,just only your system not , stupid.

every other user seems to use it just fine. the one known issue is that the text boxes are small on android devices, which you are very unlikely to be using for deposit/withdrawal anyway. -----i do not use android system ,and please show us what's your proof to my typing address. can you???

son, i have 3 laptops, an iphone, a kindle, a desktop and ONE bitcointalk account.

The fact that you think you can fool me is hilarious. gtfo. ----- i just tell the truth ,i have no time to do such stupid things

this is your one chance to come clean of your dishonesty. if you continue to lie, you forfeit your balance of 19,000 PAND.  ----i have the proof to show i am a normal trader ,i transfer to your system and wanna withdraw back my own coin ,who gave you right to do it.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:35:40 AM

thanks .

"my system" sends to whatever address you type into the box, without prejudice. when you say "theres nowhere to type your address", what on earth are you talking about? --------all trade platform have such function ,just only your system not , stupid.

every other user seems to use it just fine. the one known issue is that the text boxes are small on android devices, which you are very unlikely to be using for deposit/withdrawal anyway. -----i do not use android system ,and please show us what's your proof to my typing address. can you???

The fact that you think you can fool me is hilarious. gtfo. ----- i just tell the truth ,i have no time to do such stupid things

this is your one chance to come clean of your dishonesty. if you continue to lie, you forfeit your balance of 19,000 PAND.  ----i have the proof to show i am a normal trader ,i transfer to your system and wanna withdraw back my own coin ,who gave you right to do it.

I didn't initiate the withdrawal from your account. i only approved it when it came into the withdrawal queue. find someone who can speak english so  i can have the full story. all i see is flip flopping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: