Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEx Closing for improvements[Postponed]  (Read 6870 times)
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:36:16 AM

you say i am a scamer,  show me your proof .you make a mistake but you dont wanna Bear the responsibility

I made a mistake huh?

Whatever you put into the address field of the withdraw page is the address the coins are sent to.

let me just show you a video of how it works.

https://openex.mangospring.com/sf/MTI3NTNfNDg2OTky

my account user name is xinyichao

you check other one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:37:57 AM

you say i am a scamer,  show me your proof .you make a mistake but you dont wanna Bear the responsibility

I made a mistake huh?

Whatever you put into the address field of the withdraw page is the address the coins are sent to.

let me just show you a video of how it works.

https://openex.mangospring.com/sf/MTI3NTNfNDg2OTky

my account user name is xinyichao

you check other one.

wow, this is getting ridiculous.  you accused me of stealing your coins. i showed you how the withdrawals are handled from the admin interface. what do you not understand? last time i will tell you, find a translator chinese to english to speak to me on your behalf.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:09:56 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 07:23:04 AM by xinyichao

last warning? forget it!

and i never say you stolen my coin ,you looks so guilty ,i just say you maybe make a mistake. but you tell everybody i am a scamer without proof. please learn how to respect people......

i just show all the truth , what are you still not clear??

i transfer 4 times to openex , one for BTC ,others for pandacoin. because only openex have pandacoin.

sorry i can not show all trade history because my account was locked.

and i can not show all withdraw requirement because the system can not support.

every body can see my TD ID as follow ,that my own BTC address ,but not openex show all.

and now ,admin of openex say i am a scamer, and please show me your proof...

i do not care whether i can get back my coin ,every one can see my Signature ,i hate the scamer. and maybe someone remembered the bosscoin (the DEV lied many times and many people [i lost 1.2 BTC],i show the proof to all then the fucking man dispeared for ever).

i just wanna to tell everybody---
1:avoid to be cheated by scamer
2:far away from the man who can not take responsibility.

the following pic shows the truth.

https://blockchain.info/tx/082f7defec54d84c780f7b74b0a260dc36d9f542d6b6d054a7c1b584b1dca53d
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

last warning? forget it!
and i never say you stolen my coin ,you looks so guilty ,i just say you maybe make a mistake. but you tell everybody i am a scamer without proof. please learn how to respect people......

i just show all the truth , what are you still not clear??

i transfer 4 times to openex , one for BTC ,others for pandacoin. because only openex have pandacoin.

sorry i can not show all trade history because my account was locked.

and i can not show all withdraw requirement because the system can not support.

every body can see my TD ID as follow ,that my own BTC address ,but not openex show all.

and now ,admin of openex say i am a scamer, and please show me your proof...

i do not care whether i can get back my coin ,every one can see my Signature ,i hate the scamer. and maybe someone remembered the bosscoin (the DEV lied many times and many people [i lost 1.2 BTC],i show the proof to all then the fucking man dispeared for ever).

i just wanna to tell everybody---
1:avoid to be cheated by scamer
2:far away from the man who can not take responsibility.

the following pic shows the truth.

https://blockchain.info/tx/082f7defec54d84c780f7b74b0a260dc36d9f542d6b6d054a7c1b584b1dca53d

i said you were a scammer because:

a) you claim the system made a mistake(which it did not).

b) you claim i'm responsible for the .32 withdrawn from your account.

c) you replied to my post under another bitcointalk account, then immediately deleted it before i could call you out, but i got a screen shot.

d) the fact you are using multiple bitcointalk accounts alone indicates shady activity.

let me be clear, i have no idea what your problem is but you accuse the system of stealing your btc however here is the transaction that came from openex

https://blockchain.info/tx/a30e5456fef2cba8fc2cad1f8a0bad685cc3fa94e767bd5ac3a07c2920856999

the transaction you reference happened immediately following this transaction.

i understand whats going on now. you saw the second transaction and thought we made some type of mistake. instead, it appears you may be a victim of hacking, since the coins were sent to the address in the withdraw request submitted from your account, then the coins were sent from that address to another address.

as far as i can tell your coins are now residing at the following address
https://blockchain.info/address/1PLo84mD9JKDpEKj4CLPHpZKCSQFB9PZ1r

please confirm if this is your address or not

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:39:16 AM

get well soon r3wt Smiley
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:41:59 AM

get well soon r3wt Smiley

aint no rest for me when our site is under constant siege from every scammer from every 3rd world country in the world.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:01:55 AM

Hi r3wt,

Could you please reset my pwd in OpenEX? I have now tried to reset it in the site, I have sent you a PM and also mailed to admin email.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:05:31 AM

Hi r3wt,

Could you please reset my pwd in OpenEX? I have now tried to reset it in the site, I have sent you a PM and also mailed to admin email.

yep. i will help you out. i have to attend to the disaster that is ASR at the moment. it would help to know your username first. if you wouldn't mind to pm me. i will get to it immediately since it will only take a short time.

lderqq

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:08:18 AM

r3wt, how to withdraw astrocoins?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:11:38 AM

you could start by reading my posts in this thread.

jalmari

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

Hi r3wt,

sure no problem. its only 2 am and im only running a 104.3 fever and coughing up blood clots the size of golf balls. did i mention that i have Acute Pharyngitis?

Thanks! I did not know about the time difference, hear it is 10 am Smiley Get well soon!

Shall I PM my email address to you?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
lderqq

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:19:32 AM

when I withdraw asr, they appear again on my balance after 5 min and nothing happenings.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:19:51 AM

Hi r3wt,

sure no problem. its only 2 am and im only running a 104.3 fever and coughing up blood clots the size of golf balls. did i mention that i have Acute Pharyngitis?

Thanks! I did not know about the time difference, hear it is 10 am Smiley Get well soon!

yeah if you don't mind. as soon as possible i am really tired but this is my job, i have to remember that. sorry for being grumpy.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:20:51 AM

when I withdraw asr, they appear again on my balance after 5 min and nothing happenings.

yes, and there is a reason why. perhaps if you read some of the posts in this thread you will understand.

jalmari

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:24:11 AM

Hi r3wt,

yeah if you don't mind. as soon as possible i am really tired but this is my job, i have to remember that. sorry for being grumpy.

Sent!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:33:53 AM

Hi r3wt,

Sent!

done

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

update on the ASR situation: I have deposited .5 btc at openex. soon as it is confirmed i will place a buy order for ASR. this coin will be delisted from the exchange so i am basically buying what you paid for since the wallets empty. if you want some one to be angry with, i encourage you to confront the supposed "dev team". scammers and crooks, and i dislike that i am having to pay for it very much, but beyond that i also feel bad for my customers who unfortunately got caught up investing in what is ultimately and amateur piece of crap coin, and on top of that how bad this makes us look in the process. another critical blow to our credibility.

Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:13:35 AM

update on the ASR situation: I have deposited .5 btc at openex. soon as it is confirmed i will place a buy order for ASR. this coin will be delisted from the exchange so i am basically buying what you paid for since the wallets empty. if you want some one to be angry with, i encourage you to confront the supposed "dev team". scammers and crooks, and i dislike that i am having to pay for it very much, but beyond that i also feel bad for my customers who unfortunately got caught up investing in what is ultimately and amateur piece of crap coin, and on top of that how bad this makes us look in the process. another critical blow to our credibility.

How long will the site be down for maintenance, any ETA?
qunity3d

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

Hello!
I was on the account ≈1,32 ASR (if I'm not mistaken). Unfortunately, I can not check, because the openex.pw is already closed. I have nothing against to make an exchange for BTC. How you will generate it and at what rate?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

How long will the site be down for maintenance, any ETA?

man, i really don't think the site is safe to be open. i don't wanna post it publicly but i found something very disturbing in some of justins old code. now i need to do a full review of the source and trace every function. it could be a false alarm, as we both built little bail out functions where we could use our admin privileges to reverse trades etc during testing, but i removed all of my debug code. its possible he just forgot to do it and i'm tripping over nothing, but with so much money at stake its irresponsible for me to open it without a thorough review of the code

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: