Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEx Closing for improvements[Postponed]  (Read 6868 times)
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

\i clearly proved the withdraw went to the address posted. i'm not sure what your malfunction is. continue posting slander, you're just another on the shit list. best believe when we have the money, we will track you down one by one and sue the dog fucking shit out of you.

you proved what ? just a wrong wallet address ,that's not what i  gave you.

go to law please ,i will fight back for your dirty action

there was no dirty action. you're just regurgitating fud. ive already proven myself. i will waste my time in this thread with you no further. i suggest you withdraw your pandacoin from openex at once. you are no longer welcome at openex.

oh ,that's rather surprising i can get back my coin from you...  i withdraw back my coin so many times before but no any feed back .......

please watch careful about my pandacoin address :A8FxyAy7sCT9CfQit3BBmmtWiH9L7bNJWW      that's what i gave you .

i will open new topic to tell the truth about all of this .  just tell you first

the only thing that is suprising is how you could continually attempt to withdraw to YOUR USERNAME instead of A VALID ADDRESS

i will try one last time to attempt to help you, after that you're on your own. so, what browser is it that you are having these problems in.

i have enouth proof to show you are lier.  after collect all proof  i will show all the truth/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dtothemt

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:21:45 PM

Get well soon r3wt.

I have some chart code I have been working on, using google charts. Would you be interested?

I've got candlestick prices, and stacked columns for volume (showing buy and sell volume separately).

I believe for stability it is best to setup charts to use its own database so it does not tax the main exchange database, and I have setup for this.

The charts database keeps record of all transactions that occur for each market, and then it is parsed into the appropriate JSON responses via PHP, then fed into Google Charts via AJAX.

Edit: And separately, I have a PHP script that periodically grabs all the most recent transactions from the main exchange database and puts them into the charts database. Right now I don't have a way to automate this script, but maybe a cron job would work.
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:41:31 AM

Get well soon r3wt.

I have some chart code I have been working on, using google charts. Would you be interested?

I've got candlestick prices, and stacked columns for volume (showing buy and sell volume separately).

I believe for stability it is best to setup charts to use its own database so it does not tax the main exchange database, and I have setup for this.

The charts database keeps record of all transactions that occur for each market, and then it is parsed into the appropriate JSON responses via PHP, then fed into Google Charts via AJAX.

Edit: And separately, I have a PHP script that periodically grabs all the most recent transactions from the main exchange database and puts them into the charts database. Right now I don't have a way to automate this script, but maybe a cron job would work.

of course i will be interested, and that is a very good idea. let me know when you are ready to present this feature and the price you are asking.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
FastClaimer

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:24:56 PM

When will it be possible to withdraw ASR coins ?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

I've said it like 100 times or more, both in support this thread twitter, even a notice on the front page at one point. There will not be ASR withdrawals, and it will be delisted on the exchange. i have placed buy orders in ASR so you can recoup part of your investment. the coin is dead and the dev team is gone. the wallet was drained in an elaborate scheme, because the idiot dev's hadn't changed the genesis hash in the checkpoints, meaning spamming transactions on a node would make them appear valid and as a result a user was able to exploit the dos loophole to spam 120 ASR transactions of 1 coin to our wallet, then withdraw them all after they confirmed. since they were all registered as valid transactions, we had no reason to be suspicous. It was only after the fact when the new update with the right check points came we saw what was wrong.

One thing though, If it was you that deposited 12 ASR after the announcement then that is different and you can certainly have those coins back, or whoever made that deposit will of course be able to get those back. Other than that i will buy all the ASR in my buy orders at .01 and at .0099 i will check the price at coined up again and if it has risen i will raise my buy order. this is on a first come first serve basis. I'm sorry it has to happen to you guys that didn't do anything wrong, but hey i'm losing here too. From now on there will be no further new coin listings on the exchange because ASR has ruined it. only reputable coins and innovative coins will be added from now on.
The scam dev team of this coin were a bunch of pump and dump schemers on twitter who have now dumped their coins and fled the scene after being exposed. they are likely on to their next pump and dump scheme by now. Hopefully they will get what they deserver sooner or later.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
FastClaimer

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:48:14 PM

I've said it like 100 times or more, both in support this thread twitter, even a notice on the front page at one point. There will not be ASR withdrawals, and it will be delisted on the exchange. i have placed buy orders in ASR so you can recoup part of your investment. the coin is dead and the dev team is gone. the wallet was drained in an elaborate scheme, because the idiot dev's hadn't changed the genesis hash in the checkpoints, meaning spamming transactions on a node would make them appear valid and as a result a user was able to exploit the dos loophole to spam 120 ASR transactions of 1 coin to our wallet, then withdraw them all after they confirmed. since they were all registered as valid transactions, we had no reason to be suspicous. It was only after the fact when the new update with the right check points came we saw what was wrong.

One thing though, If it was you that deposited 12 ASR after the announcement then that is different and you can certainly have those coins back, or whoever made that deposit will of course be able to get those back. Other than that i will buy all the ASR in my buy orders at .01 and at .0099 i will check the price at coined up again and if it has risen i will raise my buy order. this is on a first come first serve basis. I'm sorry it has to happen to you guys that didn't do anything wrong, but hey i'm losing here too. From now on there will be no further new coin listings on the exchange because ASR has ruined it. only reputable coins and innovative coins will be added from now on.
The scam dev team of this coin were a bunch of pump and dump schemers on twitter who have now dumped their coins and fled the scene after being exposed. they are likely on to their next pump and dump scheme by now. Hopefully they will get what they deserver sooner or later.

Oke that sounds clear. Current bid offer is 0.012 at coinedup, please raise the price and i will sell my asr en transfer the money.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

Oke that sounds clear. Current bid offer is 0.012 at coinedup, please raise the price and i will sell my asr en transfer the money.

i don't think i will be able to buy everyone out at that price.

dtothemt

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

Is your e-mail admin at openex dot pw still valid? I will e-mail you about those charts.
xinyichao

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:54:47 AM

\i clearly proved the withdraw went to the address posted. i'm not sure what your malfunction is. continue posting slander, you're just another on the shit list. best believe when we have the money, we will track you down one by one and sue the dog fucking shit out of you.

you proved what ? just a wrong wallet address ,that's not what i  gave you.

go to law please ,i will fight back for your dirty action

there was no dirty action. you're just regurgitating fud. ive already proven myself. i will waste my time in this thread with you no further. i suggest you withdraw your pandacoin from openex at once. you are no longer welcome at openex.

oh ,that's rather surprising i can get back my coin from you...  i withdraw back my coin so many times before but no any feed back .......

please watch careful about my pandacoin address :A8FxyAy7sCT9CfQit3BBmmtWiH9L7bNJWW      that's what i gave you .

i will open new topic to tell the truth about all of this .  just tell you first

After apply for withdrawal pandacoin for 19days ,i still can not get my coin , shit!!
xinyichao

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:36:40 PM

oh, OpenEx delete my message post in chat room

after missed my BTC ,i can not take back my pandacoin.

shit trade platform .
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:51:48 PM

You have not updated your klondike coin wallet/software.  You have claimed you sent the following (my attempted withdrawal, username Hollowman9000) in your log:

KDC   9871.142555770   L2GFnHVsVoa7GfohqDULrT3XNu8m5tfGYC

This was a new address I created just for withdrawals from your site.  If you enter that address into the blockchain explorer:

http://klonchain.info/address/L2GFnHVsVoa7GfohqDULrT3XNu8m5tfGYC

You will see that no transaction for that address exists (at least on the correct side of the fork).  Please update your client and send me my KDC, or refund my BTC I sent to your site in pursuit of KDC.  BTC transaction pasted below:

BTC   0.269532530   10fdd64e05a3705fb2deb24d778bed3c7133325f43e2bb50cd7840cee0c98a7f (txid)

BTC Address: 1FbgCgKdKa2kPEkMk6NcU1wzypTmjbJZxB
KDC Address after updating your client: L2GFnHVsVoa7GfohqDULrT3XNu8m5tfGYC

You haven't addressed my emails to admin@openex.pw, so I trust you'll remedy the situation since it's a bit more visible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: