Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

He never said that he is against investing on crypto, why are there still people spreading fake rumours about things that never happened before? Came on guys, stop spreading this

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UniQue7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

If he does that would be a big boost for btc as in general, it needs someone famous that can support it but at the same time, it is a risky investment.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

Bill Gate against the cryptocurrency coins you can join the discussion on getting information from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3645967.0
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Bill Gates says the anonymous nature of blockchain technology as a basis of electronic money can have a very bad effect. "At present, electronic money is used to buy fentanyl (a painkiller) and other drugs, so it can be said that this technology can cause indirect death," he said.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

From what I see Bill Gates cannot  accept the new world entering to digital currencies. Even if he is a powerful and rich person, he cant stop it. His reason that digital currencies are being used to money-luander, buy illegal drugs and funds terrorist are still happening also in fiat. He may be against it but he does not think how many jobs are now offered becuase of the new digital currencies. The new way to help others in dire need. The new way to send and receive funds in the quickest way. There are quite a lot of opportunities opened. Bill Gates is just closed minded with the Cryptoworld. We dont know for sure if he has other reason disliking it.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

He is against bitcoin because he said, bitcoin lacks its actual value and that means he is referring to bitcoin's extreme volatility. He is a business oriented man and of course we think he is ignorant on our part. But he has a point. We don't need someone who is actually against the thing that helps most lives that relies on bitcoin. He wants a "sure" thing which is not present here in crypto world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Maybe because he doesn't know how cryptocurrency or bitcoin works. People like him doesn't get rich by doing such thing. Thinking about the extreme volatility of using it. Well, as a business minded person, he was able to become billionaire through his business itself. I guess that is one of the reasons why he doesn't support bitcoin. Taking a huge risk in a thing which is prone to negative issues and in an unsure system does not make him to promote it.
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Most of the time, these people don't like bitcoin because it's unstable.
However, bitcoin and blockchain are inseparable, which is the most important point.
yea i agree with your view.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Invest in bitcoin is very risky. The fluctuations price also very high. We can't push people who don't want to invest in bitcoin, invest in bitcoin is not a must. Whale will makes bitcoin price rise but also makes the volatility even higher.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I watch some youtube videos that Bill Gates endorse bitcoin as a future payment currency but now he is against of bitcoin i think bill gates realize that bitcoin is super risky for now.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Because bill gate not need curently to invest in bitcoin and he see that there is many risks to invest in btc... this person made huge profits from the traditional financial system, so he would not see Bitcoin as a source of money this is the reason why bill gate not invest in bitcoin but why againts bitcoin i havn't really any idea

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

He never said that he is against investing on crypto, why are there still people spreading fake rumours about things that never happened before? Came on guys, stop spreading this

Please if you have any other Declaration from bill gate about that give use the link
Thanks

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Bill Gates is such a man. After years of opposition, the Android operating system has also advertised it later.

damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

The purpose of the word Gates is bitcoin is often used by some parties to buy goods that should not. That's what makes bitcoin dangerous. Currently cryptocurrency is used to buy fentanyl (some kind of sedative) including others, so this rare technology can cause direct death
tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Bill Gates said that is not without reason, there is a good reason too.

In an interview, Bill Gates said that the anonymous nature of blockchain technology as a basis of cryptocurrency could have a very bad impact.

"The main feature of cryptocurrency is its anonymity, which I think is not a good thing because it can provoke more crime, terrorism, and tax breakers," he said.

In addition, the utilization can also give a very horrible effect for users, one of which is losing his own life.

"Currently, cryptocurrency is used to buy fentanyl (a type of pain relievers) and other drugs, so it can be said this technology can cause death indirectly," he said.
Thanks for share.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

This man I think is against it publicly but investing in crypto privately. They will tell you not to do it because of security reasons but they will be the ones investing in it massively.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

These billionaires are men of their words. If they know something that isn't good for themselves, they neglect their wants for something that wouldn't help their businesses grow up or their financial state go up. THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR MONEY. Why they'll risks their money?
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

It is not so relevant after all, before investing, do you take in consideration what Bill Gates says before putting your money there? It makes no sense, i think that we all should be folowing our own research before investing, and he is nothing to crypto.

Hello!
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

In the media Bill Gate said that, but we do not know behind him, it could be Bill Gate investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is anonymous and its owner is very secretive.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

Would you believe thesame Bill Gates made this statement on YouTube:
"Nobody Can Stop Bitcoin!" -
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XG9qnSYyXDk

I have few theories why he and some other well known Bitcoin enthusiasts changed their minds all of a sudden. I am not posting them yet until I am above 50% sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: