Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

As I think, investing in bitcoin is most important as patience and a good strategy for profit. As for the bill, I think he is full of things so he does not want to do business, because he has a lot of money. Talking about him investing so much will make the spirit of day and night distracted and tired by the high and distant thoughts ... this is what people have a lot of money do not like. Angry

His words can differ from his deeds. Probably, he is against Bitcoin but his company is going to sign a contract with Ripple. Yes, XRP is not a real crypto, just the centralized currency but Bill Gates seems to like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Bill Gate views digital currencies as too risky for long-term commitments to private investors as well as to institutional investors. Although virtual currency is nothing more than crazy investments, Gates, like many other skeptics, still believes that blockchain itself is a particularly useful technology
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

in my opinion bill gates are honest and professional people who I know if billlates until now do ways to develop technology that is not instant, so bill gates reject the existence of instant bitcoin
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Because bitcoin is speculating , bill gates already has very much whealth and don't want risk their whealth to something that not sure to get profit.
Also the volume of trade is not high enough to make bill gates interest Cheesy
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Bill Gates vigorously opposed the cryptocurrency investment, calling Bitcoin a "poison"
Microsoft billionaire and co-founder Bill Gates is incredulous about electronic money and says he wants to bet on Bitcoin if he gets a chance.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

Rich people like Bill Gates do not like to take risk, maybe this is why Bill Gates does not like Bitcoin investment,because Bitcoin is not stable.Its value is never the same.It's like gambling. Bitcoin investment is a big risk,due to the lack of courage to take this risk, Bill Gates likes to invest Bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

it surprising how person like Bill gate will be against bitcoin probably because he thinks it risky and volatile, but a businessman of such calibre should understand the underlying effects and benefits of taking and not taking business risk, His reasons are not justifiable.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Bill Gates does not need money, he has more than enough, so I don't think he really cares about the Bitcoin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

No matter how great and genuine your concept is there will still be those that will be against it. It will even be those that are respected. Bill gate is respected in the area of cyber technology, normally we were expecting him to embrace cryptocurrency but I think his opinion does not matter to me.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
Everybody is saying that the number one reason is that he deals in fiats. Also this is mind set. he created something great, maybe its just the competition thing that someone has created something far better?

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Microsoft founder prefer to invest technical innovative startups, not in speculative tools.
What do you think about recent invent - futuristic toilet, announced by Bill Gates?  Smiley
Sam San

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Bill Gate views digital currencies as too risky for long-term commitments to private investors as well as to institutional investors. Although virtual currency is nothing more than crazy investments, Gates, like many other skeptics, still believes that blockchain itself is a particularly useful technology
most likely, it is the mouthpiece of someone's idea more than big money or a Union of the rich who want to create a new and controlled coin-confirmation in the order of bitcoin.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

I think he wants to come up with his own cryptocurrency. Since Bill Gates is a little bit too late for Bitcoin, we can't blame him if he say against Bitcoin. Maybe cryptocurrency is already affecting his business.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

The great men of the world with their success they are trying to enter a new field as it grows so fast. Bill Gate may have realized the potential of Bitcoin and decided to invest in it. Billionaires around the world are trying to influence Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they know that this is the field that will affect the world.

yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I think the bill gates are opposed because there are no laws governing bitcoin and also the legality of bitcoin is still minimal. Bill Gates also understands the risks of bitcoin instability. Maybe that's the reason bill gates oppose bitcoin. But I'm not worried because there are still some who support bitcoin. This is only a matter of dissent. So you don't have to bother thinking about that. That is my opinion.
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Bill Gates said and I quote " Bitcoin is "one of the crazier  speculative things". Speculative in this sense means an investment involving a high risk of loss. This is to say that he considers Bitcoin a very risky, uncertain or unpredictable platform for investment that is based on theory rather than knowledge. No one wants to lose his hard earned money to investment opportunity they cannot predict.  This may be his reason for not investing in Bitcoins considering how volatile they can be.
brincobt

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Do you think he is against?
While he is in fact investing?

What some people in public focus loudly announce may not be what they are doing in fact. Lips sealed
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

most likely he simply does not trust Bitcoin because of his high manipulativeness and risks associated with investing in it
Sam San

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:24:58 AM

Do you think he is against?
While he is in fact investing?

What some people in public focus loudly announce may not be what they are doing in fact. Lips sealed
Billy is unlikely to invest anything directly himself, rather he uses a large number of funds and analysts who support his portfolios. bitcoin is too risky for him as for a conservative investor.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Some billionaires don't like the idea of bitcoin and its technology, "There is no shortage of believers in Bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology, but when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency, billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates both think it's a bad idea." read this interesting article https://www.pcgamer.com/bill-gates-thinks-investing-in-bitcoin-is-crazy-warren-buffett-calls-it-rat-poison/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: