Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:56:04 AM

Do you already have adult merchants?

Secondly where and how can customers buy ttc? I mean they not going to buy at exchanges, thats to difficult for a customer. A customer wants to buy it directly without any hassle. So they should be able to buy ttc with creditcard/paypal else your coin wont have any value im afraid.

Hi paycum,

Thank you for your post,

We only just launched the API, We are actively working on getting merchants involved and you are 100% accurate, we do need to make it easier to buy Tittiecoin without the need for an exchange. We are in the process of rolling this out and the service will will be offered through a company called Digital Gold Ltd.

At this stage our main objective is to contact merchants and introduce them to Tittiecoin and the benefits of using TTC as a payment option, while in the background we develop the infrastructure needed to make buying and spending as easy as possible. We are also working to make it easy for merchants to convert to fiat currency.

In the background we have promotional Apps such as our Android App that was published last weekend in order to get Tittiecoin in front of more people. On the back of this we have a heap of promotional activities planned that will be announced closer to the date.

We are all excited about the direction Tittiecoin is head in and I am confident that people will start to get involved within the next two weeks when we start to gain momentum in the public space.

Kind regards

Ricky

Many thanks for the fast and great answer. I will follow this closely and once customers can buy
more easy i might be willing to add it on my adult sites.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:03:09 AM

waw i like TTC Coin  now make mining

Great to have you on board amiraja and welcome to the community!

If you need anything please let us know!
Also you will find the link to our live support at the top right of http://tittiecoin.com

Regards

Team Tittiecoin

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:10:06 AM

Do you already have adult merchants?

Secondly where and how can customers buy ttc? I mean they not going to buy at exchanges, thats to difficult for a customer. A customer wants to buy it directly without any hassle. So they should be able to buy ttc with creditcard/paypal else your coin wont have any value im afraid.

Hi paycum,

Thank you for your post,

We only just launched the API, We are actively working on getting merchants involved and you are 100% accurate, we do need to make it easier to buy Tittiecoin without the need for an exchange. We are in the process of rolling this out and the service will will be offered through a company called Digital Gold Ltd.

At this stage our main objective is to contact merchants and introduce them to Tittiecoin and the benefits of using TTC as a payment option, while in the background we develop the infrastructure needed to make buying and spending as easy as possible. We are also working to make it easy for merchants to convert to fiat currency.

In the background we have promotional Apps such as our Android App that was published last weekend in order to get Tittiecoin in front of more people. On the back of this we have a heap of promotional activities planned that will be announced closer to the date.

We are all excited about the direction Tittiecoin is head in and I am confident that people will start to get involved within the next two weeks when we start to gain momentum in the public space.

Kind regards

Ricky

Many thanks for the fast and great answer. I will follow this closely and once customers can buy
more easy i might be willing to add it on my adult sites.

You're most welcome,

We consistently update our thread and and social media channels to keep our community in the loop.

Rest assured that we would be thrilled to see TTC integrated into your merchant sites and we are working to make this a reality by streamlining the purchase process.
We look forward hearing from you in the near future.

Regards

Team Tittiecoin

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:12:17 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 04:15:11 AM by tittiecoiner

I'm happy to annouce that we got listed on btc-Market, you can trade TTC/BTC there.
https://btc-market.org/?Pair=TTC_BTC

paycum

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:14:15 AM

ok great guys, keep up the good work!

Als i noticed you are trying to takeover xxx. If i want to invest should i buy ttc or xxx? As i can imagine you are not going to use two different coins at the same time, so i assume you get rid of one of them?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:38:17 AM

ok great guys, keep up the good work!

Als i noticed you are trying to takeover xxx. If i want to invest should i buy ttc or xxx? As i can imagine you are not going to use two different coins at the same time, so i assume you get rid of one of them?

Well spotted, we have already started the takeover process and plan to offer both TTC and XxX as an adult payment solution where merchants can choose one or the other or both. Our marketing manager Steve (Tittiecoiner) introduced this concept in order to encourage merchant adoption as well as giving customers some choice, ultimately resulting in more sales. There is also the opportunity for cross promotion giving us a market edge.

At this stage, I personally would invest in Tittiecoin, the price is low and we have lost 95% of our dumpers over the last year. XxXcoin on the other hand will need to undergo a "sanitizing process" since the community was not able to spend or trade any coins held off exchanges for some time now. This leaves room for potential dumping once we've release the wallet update.

I hope this covers your question well, as always we are here should you need anything further.

Regards

Team Tittiecoin

paycum

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:42:13 AM

Yeah that sure helped, thanks again!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:44:30 AM

Yeah that sure helped, thanks again!

Anytime!

LordOfCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:01:19 AM

Seriously, is there an asscoin to go along with this tittiecoin?
If someone makes an asscoin, I want compensation if it uses the slogan: Want ass? Buy some ass!

For clarity an ass is a donkey.

Honestly, it just doesn't feel right to only have titties. Next thing I'll find out clamcoin is not actually about the mollusk in the ocean. Where does it end? Give me asscoins now!

Is there a milk fountain? Is that what you call a tittiecoin fountain? That's what I want.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:11:38 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 03:56:56 AM by tittiecoin

Seriously, is there an asscoin to go along with this tittiecoin?
If someone makes an asscoin, I want compensation if it uses the slogan: Want ass? Buy some ass!

For clarity an ass is a donkey.

Honestly, it just doesn't feel right to only have titties. Next thing I'll find out clamcoin is not actually about the mollusk in the ocean. Where does it end? Give me asscoins now!

Is there a milk fountain? Is that what you call a tittiecoin fountain? That's what I want.

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this but it did make me giggle.

We are glad that you want a Tittie fountain.. we are working on a tipping app that will Rain Titties on everyone in the chat.

Regards
Team Tittiecoin

yatyatling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:05:27 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 07:27:36 AM by yatyatling

Do you need a ref code of the faucet?
PM me for the code!

Giveaways, tutorials and more: Visit Ecua.Mobi
bd04

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:53:49 AM

its good to see so much new activity on the coin. With the android app new website payment api gateway and the vast amounts of new updates this coin is rising quickly.

Jump on board and get your tittiecoins at https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
tittiecoiner

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:05:49 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 01:01:32 AM by tittiecoiner

We are currently working on the algo update which will lower the total amount of coins as well as the block reward from 8008 to 138. If you have some Scrypt ASICs, you probably want to take advantage of the high block reward.

TTC mining pools:
Suprnova's TTC Pool
Coinking Multipool
Official TTC Pool

If you want to mine TTC but don't have mining hardware, you can rent it at https://www.miningrigrentals.com

bd04

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 10:33:31 PM

that's amazing news  Grin this coin is definitely going places and i'm glad to be an owner of some tittiecoins  Cool

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:22:14 AM

We are currently working on the algo update which will lower the total amount of coins as well as the block reward from 8008 to 138. If you have some Scrypt ASICs, you probably want to take advantage of the high block reward.

TTC mining pools:
Suprnova's TTC Pool
Coinking Multipool
Official TTC Pool

If you want to mine TTC but don't have mining hardware, you can rent it at https://www.miningrigrentals.com

Block reward to 138 or 3003, sorry if info is already posted, just want some clarification, possibly some timelines, been over a month now and seeing whats going on.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:20:52 AM

Hi community,

We need to clear up a few finer details regarding the Tittiecoin v1.7 upgrade currently underway. First off let me cover where we are at with the Dark Gravity Wake 3 algo, this has already been implemented into the source and is undergoing testing. After lots of back and forth the mining reward was reduced to 138 rather than 3003 due to the fact that DGW3 will do an excellent job of re-targeting the difficulty in the event of miners falling off the network or when more power is added, meaning we will have blocks every three minutes or less. This will also have a positive effect on the TTC price as well as maintaining solid buy orders on exchanges.

We have already seen a significant decrease in dumping with the exception of the week past were a good few million seems to have been dumped by someone getting out at what I can confidently say was a very bad time to do so.

Team Tittiecoin has also taken over XxXcoin and is pulling resources from a whole different team that focuses on fixing broken blockchains and are specialized in POS coins. Since the middle of February the core Dev team has grown substantially prompting us to establish an umbrella team know as Digital Gold, as such we are now able to structure a series of development goals based on different strengths within the team. The Digital Gold core team consists of seven coders and programmers, 2 of which are focusing on Apps, 1 on API Payment Gateways and the rest on TTC and XXX source code. In addition to this we have gained a Marketing Director, Project Manager, Business Development Director and three Web Developers all volunteering their time to make Tittiecoin great!

Since we decided to expand our development strategy it made sense that we would manage it under one umbrella and as such we have Digital Gold Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales that will pull Tittiecoin, XxXcoin and (one other coin) to be announced over the weekend, under one umbrella. We believe that this strategy will give us the leverage we need to be able to move all of the coins under our portfolio forward by means of cross promotion as well as offering ether TTC or XXX to merchants as a payment option or even both, depending on their business model.

Tittiecoin v1.7 will be released on 15th March the hard fork is at block 140000, wallets that are not running v1.7 will automatically be disconnected. Total coins will be reduced from 5612006400 to 2806003200. Mac and Windows wallets will be recompiled and available to download from Tittiecoin.com along with x32 and x64 Linux, the updated source will be on GitHub for those that prefer to compile themselves.

Thank you to everyone who has been putting up with the current delay in transaction times and for sticking with us over the past year.

We are looking forward to publishing the Tittiecoin update as much as the community are looking forward to seeing it working.

Best regards

Ricky
Team Tittiecoin - Team XxXcoin

bd04

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:35:29 AM

that news is fantastic ricky. 138 coin reward from 8008  Grin this coin is gonna fly through the roof  Tongue now is surely the best time to get your hands on some cheap tittiecoin with such a big dev team behind the ideas are getting better in the irc, its always a great laugh in there Cheesy head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now to grab yours before the price shoots up.

afulton2013

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:58:26 AM

Hi community,

We need to clear up a few finer details regarding the Tittiecoin v1.7 upgrade currently underway. First off let me cover where we are at with the Dark Gravity Wake 3 algo, this has already been implemented into the source and is undergoing testing. After lots of back and forth the mining reward was reduced to 138 rather than 3003 due to the fact that DGW3 will do an excellent job of re-targeting the difficulty in the event of miners falling off the network or when more power is added, meaning we will have blocks every three minutes or less. This will also have a positive effect on the TTC price as well as maintaining solid buy orders on exchanges.

We have already seen a significant decrease in dumping with the exception of the week past were a good few million seems to have been dumped by someone getting out at what I can confidently say was a very bad time to do so.

Team Tittiecoin has also taken over XxXcoin and is pulling resources from a whole different team that focuses on fixing broken blockchains and are specialized in POS coins. Since the middle of February the core Dev team has grown substantially prompting us to establish an umbrella team know as Digital Gold, as such we are now able to structure a series of development goals based on different strengths within the team. The Digital Gold core team consists of seven coders and programmers, 2 of which are focusing on Apps, 1 on API Payment Gateways and the rest on TTC and XXX source code. In addition to this we have gained a Marketing Director, Project Manager, Business Development Director and three Web Developers all volunteering their time to make Tittiecoin great!

Since we decided to expand our development strategy it made sense that we would manage it under one umbrella and as such we have Digital Gold Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales that will pull Tittiecoin, XxXcoin and (one other coin) to be announced over the weekend, under one umbrella. We believe that this strategy will give us the leverage we need to be able to move all of the coins under our portfolio forward by means of cross promotion as well as offering ether TTC or XXX to merchants as a payment option or even both, depending on their business model.

Tittiecoin v1.7 will be released on 15th March the hard fork is at block 140000, wallets that are not running v1.7 will automatically be disconnected. Total coins will be reduced from 5612006400 to 2806003200. Mac and Windows wallets will be recompiled and available to download from Tittiecoin.com along with x32 and x64 Linux, the updated source will be on GitHub for those that prefer to compile themselves.

Thank you to everyone who has been putting up with the current delay in transaction times and for sticking with us over the past year.

We are looking forward to publishing the Tittiecoin update as much as the community are looking forward to seeing it working.

Best regards

Ricky
Team Tittiecoin - Team XxXcoin

big things are just over the horizon man Smiley

pardon the pun
bd04

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

the ideas at tittiecoin are huge Cheesy definitely worth an investment Wink

tittiecoiner

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:03:55 PM

Coin-Swap has disabled nearly all markets (including TTC). As I don't know if it's only temporarily or not, I suggest to withdraw your coins as long as you are able to.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: