Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:50:36 PM

I was thinking about something recently: if I remember well Tittiecoin had a 1.5% of total coins premine, that is currently still almost 10% of the existing coin supply. Anyone knows what happened with it? The best case scenario would be that the former devs dumped it when the price was in the sub 1 satoshi zone. At current prices wouldn't be a big issue either, as it couldn't push the prices down below 1 satoshi because of the big buy walls. But it would be good for new investors to know that the premine no longer is a threat for the coin's future.

The premine was 70 million and split between 6 of the original team, of that 70 million I got 25 million and the other Dev got 25 million 20 million was paid between 4 other member including a bounty that I paid from my own share for a Mac wallet. Out of that I gave the designer an extra share since I felt he deserved it and gave most of the premine away in giveaways and bounties the last 8 million from that original premine is sitting on a faucet that you can see here>>> http://tittieco.in/faucet/

So all in all most of the original coins that were mined have been lost or wallets were deleted when people thought Tittiecoin was not going anywhere or believed the lies that is was a scam or virus. Unlucky for them but good for Tittiecoin since it's given the coin a new lease on life which is easy to see when you look at the +6BTC buy orders sitting on AllCrypt that have not been dumped into https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=446

People are going to miss out if they look past Tittiecoin without a second thought and I can tell you that with a straight face! I'm not hidden, I am a verifiable person who does not hide behind a fake name or identity and all domains are registered and verifiable to me via WhoIs. So if people are looking for a real investment and a real person to talk to I am here and they are free to come over for a meeting as well.

Good to hear that, thank you for your answer.

You're welcome Siexpert,

If there is anything further you would like to know please feel free to ask.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:55:47 PM

Have you approached this company to accept your currency ?

coinpayments.net

We have not done so as of yet but I will get on that now.

Thanks mnporter2001

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:07:20 PM

Dutch OP translation almost done, check PM.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Brilliant! Just in time for what lies ahead! We are going to shock everyone with what lies ahead!

All I will say is do not sell cheap! Buy and mine as much as you can afford Smiley

RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:19:49 AM

Brilliant! Just in time for what lies ahead! We are going to shock everyone with what lies ahead!

All I will say is do not sell cheap! Buy and mine as much as you can afford Smiley

Price allready going up: 5 sat now!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:22:51 PM

Hi Community,

We have very exciting news to share with those who have been part of the development and success of Tittiecoin but before I get into that I would like to address something of importance.

Looking at AllCrypt I notice we have a small issue with sell orders and this is known as a "sell blocker" and needs to be addressed ASAP by removing sell orders that have been piled up for no reason at all such as the 9 million at 20 satoshi for example and all the other sell order that exceed 0.1 BTC in total value.

I would like to take a few moments to educate those who might need some help understanding how digital currency gains value on an exchange as well as the importance of a "Long Term Investment" such as Tittiecoin (TTC)

If you have spent lets say 0.01 BTC to mine 1 million Tittiecoin and you profit by selling it at 0.12 at 3 satoshi yet the lowest sell order is 7 satoshi you are not seeing the long term value of the investment you made. The reason for this is because you more than likely do not see this potential of Tittiecoin as an investment opportunity and if this is the case I would like to invite you to ask a few questions here or come to IRC chat where I will be happy to explain. Obviously I do not mind since our investors are happy to buy up all the cheap coins the community is throwing at at them, however, I created this coin to provide equal opportunity for everyone and as such I need to help those that are selling off blindly to see the error in their thinking process. Instead of just creating large sell orders please trade the coin on the exchange and this will create movement and people will notice this and buy in, at present there are only two community members I know of that understand this and have been actively doing so. Very soon we will be on a few well known exchanges and those that sold everything too soon would have missed out.

Tittiecoin is more than just a "mine and sell" kind of coin,
  • We have been around since January this year and have extensively tested our coin with various kinds of power and ASIC's to try and break it but were not able to do so.

• We have taken the coin offline with no miners present and then put it back on and within days people started mining again.

• Tittiecoin has a dedicated community that are active in the development process, some invest in the development and buy support, some translate our BitcoinTalk thread to other or even multiple languages. Why do you not get involved also to help grow your investment?

• We now also have community members creating supporting software and helping to improve on the current infrastructure of Tittiecoin, this is a great place to be for an Alt Coin. Why do you not also get involved also to help grow your investment?

How we plan to reward our dedicated community
  • We know who our dedicated community members are and as a result we are going to start rewarding them for their totally by building a news letter that will only be circulated between community members who contribute to the development of Tittiecoin.

• The Tittiecoin Foundation will house our current and future community members who contribute to the development of their investment

• News of wallet updates and new exchanges will be communicated to Tittiecoin Foundation members first and then broadcast on Bitcointalk and other social channels

How we will do this

We have a record of active community and members from Bitcointalk, facebook, Twitter and Cryptotalk and will be contacting you directly in order to send out invitations to be on The Tittiecoin Foundation mailing list. In sharing your best email address we will send you an invite which you will need to accept via email, you will then find out about the exciting news that lies ahead for all those who have invested in the success of Tittiecoin. Community member can also contact me to request access to the news letter.

Thank you for your time and for reading. I hope everyone gets involved and starts to work on growing their investment along side each other.

IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=tittiecoin
Email: ricky@tittiecoin.com

CRYPTOCRAWLER

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:12:29 PM

Hi Community,

We have very exciting news to share with those who have been part of the development and success of Tittiecoin but before I get into that I would like to address something of importance.

Looking at AllCrypt I notice we have a small issue with sell orders and this is known as a "sell blocker" and needs to be addressed ASAP by removing sell orders that have been piled up for no reason at all such as the 9 million at 20 satoshi for example and all the other sell order that exceed 0.1 BTC in total value.

I would like to take a few moments to educate those who might need some help understanding how digital currency gains value on an exchange as well as the importance of a "Long Term Investment" such as Tittiecoin (TTC)

If you have spent lets say 0.01 BTC to mine 1 million Tittiecoin and you profit by selling it at 0.12 at 3 satoshi yet the lowest sell order is 7 satoshi you are not seeing the long term value of the investment you made. The reason for this is because you more than likely do not see this potential of Tittiecoin as an investment opportunity and if this is the case I would like to invite you to ask a few questions here or come to IRC chat where I will be happy to explain. Obviously I do not mind since our investors are happy to buy up all the cheap coins the community is throwing at at them, however, I created this coin to provide equal opportunity for everyone and as such I need to help those that are selling off blindly to see the error in their thinking process. Instead of just creating large sell orders please trade the coin on the exchange and this will create movement and people will notice this and buy in, at present there are only two community members I know of that understand this and have been actively doing so. Very soon we will be on a few well known exchanges and those that sold everything too soon would have missed out.

Tittiecoin is more than just a "mine and sell" kind of coin,
  • We have been around since January this year and have extensively tested our coin with various kinds of power and ASIC's to try and break it but were not able to do so.

• We have taken the coin offline with no miners present and then put it back on and within days people started mining again.

• Tittiecoin has a dedicated community that are active in the development process, some invest in the development and buy support, some translate our BitcoinTalk thread to other or even multiple languages. Why do you not get involved also to help grow your investment?

• We now also have community members creating supporting software and helping to improve on the current infrastructure of Tittiecoin, this is a great place to be for an Alt Coin. Why do you not also get involved also to help grow your investment?

How we plan to reward our dedicated community
  • We know who our dedicated community members are and as a result we are going to start rewarding them for their totally by building a news letter that will only be circulated between community members who contribute to the development of Tittiecoin.

• The Tittiecoin Foundation will house our current and future community members who contribute to the development of their investment

• News of wallet updates and new exchanges will be communicated to Tittiecoin Foundation members first and then broadcast on Bitcointalk and other social channels

How we will do this

We have a record of active community and members from Bitcointalk, facebook, Twitter and Cryptotalk and will be contacting you directly in order to send out invitations to be on The Tittiecoin Foundation mailing list. In sharing your best email address we will send you an invite which you will need to accept via email, you will then find out about the exciting news that lies ahead for all those who have invested in the success of Tittiecoin. Community member can also contact me to request access to the news letter.

Thank you for your time and for reading. I hope everyone gets involved and starts to work on growing their investment along side each other.

IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=tittiecoin
Email: ricky@tittiecoin.com

Yes! I am in and will be investing in the Tittiecoin Foundation!

Will send you a DM to get info!!

Go team Tittiecoin

Regards

Cryptocrawler
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:17:53 PM

Brilliant! We are growing daily and the community is coming together nicely!

I am very proud of the way things are moving and all your support!

Thank you All! Smiley

RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:54:55 PM

Thank you All! Smiley

Slowly but surely TTC is being accumulated by, well I don't know by who but it's being bought by someone...

Go TTC!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:56:22 PM

Thank you All! Smiley

Slowly but surely TTC is being accumulated by, well I don't know by who but it's being bought by someone...

Go TTC!

That's all that is important Smiley

As long as people are seeing the vale of investment we are going places!

happpyier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:29:36 PM

Its all about the TTC!  Shocked
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:35:19 PM

The bigger the better  Roll Eyes
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:41:42 PM

The bigger the better  Roll Eyes

Exactly Smiley

RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:46:20 PM

I love 'em all

Tongue

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

Everyone love Titties Cheesy

RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

Moving again, now trading at 7 sat!

"It's like floating on a cloud o titties"

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sava7

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

Ages of cheap TTC are ending, ppl dont be late to buy cheap, 1sat will never come back because ppl buying now 7sat-8sat

RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:52:45 PM

Ages of cheap TTC are ending, ppl dont be late to buy cheap, 1sat will never come back because ppl buying now 7sat-8sat

cheap aint classy Wink

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:56:00 PM

HAHA yes Cheap is not classy!!!

We are aiming for high class Titties!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:57:25 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:18:17 AM by tittiecoin

Great news!!

We are now on Crypto Rush Exchange and everything is working perfectly!!

Deposits/Pending/Withdraws ALL WORKING! Smiley

https://cryptorush.in/market#/market/TTC-BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: