Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BellaCoin [BELA] - scrypt coin - Annoucement  (Read 43352 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

so with 320 mh/s i got many coins but i dont know how many.. But in btc value i got my money back (renting fees) and my transaction went to poloniex so it was a good deal for me Smiley

Good for you then Wink. Does this mean Belas were directly credited on your poloniex address? I mean if you had to withdraw Belas, then somebody must have had to keep mining for the transaction to be confirmed ...

As i said i was the one mining to move the blockchain:) So i mined to get my transaction confirmed. İt was done in 5 or 10 minutes but i rented high hashing power maybe thats why it was confirmed so fast.

Do you have any unconfirmed tx ?

There still is something I don't uderstand. Let's name ktx a transaction of yours Smiley. As far as my understanding goes, here is how I see things:

ktx1 is stuck
k mines Belas to move the blockchain
ktx1 is confirmed (after 5 or 10 minutes)
k continues to mine Belas for 3 hours
k earns some additional Belas (because he mined for 3 hours)
k wants to send his earned Belas to poloniex in ktx2
ktx2 is stuck (cuz noone is mining)
unless k is still holding his mined Belas

Can you please point out what's not correct in my scenario?

And yes I do have one unconfirmed transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:24:16 AM

so with 320 mh/s i got many coins but i dont know how many.. But in btc value i got my money back (renting fees) and my transaction went to poloniex so it was a good deal for me Smiley

Good for you then Wink. Does this mean Belas were directly credited on your poloniex address? I mean if you had to withdraw Belas, then somebody must have had to keep mining for the transaction to be confirmed ...

As i said i was the one mining to move the blockchain:) So i mined to get my transaction confirmed. İt was done in 5 or 10 minutes but i rented high hashing power maybe thats why it was confirmed so fast.

Do you have any unconfirmed tx ?

There still is something I don't uderstand. Let's name ktx a transaction of yours Smiley. As far as my understanding goes, here is how I see things:

ktx1 is stuck
k mines Belas to move the blockchain
ktx1 is confirmed (after 5 or 10 minutes)
k continues to mine Belas for 3 hours
k earns some additional Belas (because he mined for 3 hours)
k wants to send his earned Belas to poloniex in ktx2
ktx2 is stuck (cuz noone is mining)
unless k is still holding his mined Belas

Can you please point out what's not correct in my scenario?

And yes I do have one unconfirmed transaction.

Exactly, you are right if you choose the payout method at prohashing '' Bellacoin'' it doesnt work. You have to choose ''BTC'' payout so it pays off your rental fee.

The standard payout method is BTC at prohashing, i forgot it to change to bellacoin because of that my bellacoin tx was confirmed and i got btc for mining bellacoin. The platform directly exchanges your bella for btc if you leave it like that. After all tx are confirmed, strangely you cant mine anymore bella and it switches to the most profitable mode. İ think its due to the non existing tx thats why you cant move the blockchain.

Maybe you can mine it endlessly if you choose bella from the beginning as payout, i didnt try that.  Because you keep the blockchain active with your own tx.

So you mine 10 minutes bella,your tx gets confirmed and you get btc payout. For the rest of time (2.50 h) you mine most profitable.

EDİT: Btw i dont know much much hashing power is needed maybe i rented to much, less would be enough too i think.

We have these problems because no one mines bella...

kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:54:49 AM

Exactly, you are right if you choose the payout method at prohashing '' Bellacoin'' it doesnt work. You have to choose ''BTC'' payout so it pays off your rental fee.

The standard payout method is BTC at prohashing, i forgot it to change to bellacoin because of that my bellacoin tx was confirmed and i got btc for mining bellacoin. The platform directly exchanges your bella for btc if you leave it like that. After all tx are confirmed, strangely you cant mine anymore bella and it switches to the most profitable mode. İ think its due to the non existing tx thats why you cant move the blockchain.

Ah, that's the info I was missing, now it makes sense to me, thx for clearing that up.

We have these problems because no one mines bella...

Yes, once ChessCoin dropped backing BellCoin (dropped the Bela rate from 1k sats to 100 sats), it was no more profitable for anybody to get Belas to invest them ...

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:06:24 PM

what's up with BellaCoin? In poloniex price is going up. And in coinmarketcap its the top gainer in the past 24 hours & #3 in last 7 days.
kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:56:34 AM

what's up with BellaCoin? In poloniex price is going up. And in coinmarketcap its the top gainer in the past 24 hours & #3 in last 7 days.

Yep, we all wanna know why Smiley. No announcement of any new development has been made (at least on the BellaCoin threads), maybe that's just some pure speculation there ...

willofcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

Yep, we all wanna know why Smiley. No announcement of any new development has been made (at least on the BellaCoin threads), maybe that's just some pure speculation there ...

Or could it be a self Pump for people to try to get in then later on dump?
seregagymnast

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:47:04 AM

I think BELA now has a good potential
take oportunity to buy
kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:24:19 AM

What do you guys think are the main things BELA would need to survive? Some multi algo / change algo stuff to ensure consistent mining perhaps. Just fixing all the dead links to bellacoin.com in the wallet would be a good start. Any other ideas?
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

Waiting for bounty  Grin . ..

kaicrypzen

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:09:26 PM

What do you guys think are the main things BELA would need to survive? Some multi algo / change algo stuff to ensure consistent mining perhaps. Just fixing all the dead links to bellacoin.com in the wallet would be a good start. Any other ideas?

Indeed fixing the dead links in the wallet would be a great start, especially that now there are pools where it could be mined. Also updating the website would be good. Bela is earned when you play chess and might be lost when you bet against someone on the network and lose, to me, that's a restricted range of use cases, maybe we could imagine the possibility to use it to buy chess related staff in a market reachable from the app ...

Waiting for bounty  Grin . ..

For what Smiley?

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:04:35 PM

Any news with BELA?
androidcryptogames

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:10:22 PM

Any news with BELA?

Please use a new thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373100.0

〲 Android promo games  - Best faucet!                                                 
Android Wallet Developer
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:04:14 PM

Officially have started Bellacoin ports on my pool: http://sky-pool.com/
No registration, can mine directly to you Poloniex wallet
Ann of my pool: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673242.0
inspectorgadget

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:17:05 AM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts BELA!

Live chat support is now available on-site to BELA users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with BELA, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
mikandri

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

Website down?
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Website down?

belacoin.org
New thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373100.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NoratoCZ

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:06:02 PM

So how do you mine this coin ?
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

BELA rise today!
johnson07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

BELACAM is near to lunch, i think this will affect the current price, it will pump i think this coming week,
actionneem

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

Why is bela coin dumping like mad...its like d programmers aint serious....i regret buying it really
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: