Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Beef Jerky? (FREE Jerky)  (Read 5164 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:55:06 PM

It is illegal to sell any meat from a wild animal in the United states including deer. In order to sell you would have to get a license and have the meat inspected by the USDA.

Hunting is for the purpose of feeding yourself or your family. It is certainly not for profit, let alone making a snack out of it and selling it for Bitcoins.

This type of market only promotes "jacking" AKA poaching the animals. When there is a profit to be made every Cruel SOB will be out there shooting every deer they can for a Damn bitcoin.

sorry this thread is illegal reported to mods.

Ya well apparently we can accept donations.

Loopholes are brilliant
Well judging by your silence i'm willing to bet you are in the USA. And your quote is fantastic about Loopholes. It just shows you would be willing to break Federal laws to make a few bitcoins.
It just shows my originals points about greed and profit promoting breaking the law and Jacking/poaching would increase and my Theories validated.   Thanks   Good luck admitting to breaking laws with loopholes and people trusting you on the forums Smiley

Legislators use loopholes all the time.  There's a reason they're used... they are in a legal grey-area.  You're making a fool of yourself by saying what you said.

This whole thread started with a guy saying he had come across a bunch of deer meet.  Who's to say he hunted it?  What if he had just found a really good deal at a deer farm, and wanted to make some jerky?  The fact that you jumped to the assumption that he was hunting illegally just shows how your quick-to-judge statements are idiotic at best.  Your belligerent attitude is deplorable, and outright ridiculous.

People try day in and day out to find a niche in this industry.  This guy tried to find his, and you tried to shit down his throat with your over-reaching assumptions that what he was doing was illegal.

Just stop, mate.  You're just being obtuse and ignorant.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:58:51 PM

I'm not name calling, I am stating facts:

1) The only reason you signed up for this forum is so that you could beg for money to get your dog an operation
2) You are whining in a thread about meat because you think meat is murder, unless people are hungry or whatever PETA bullshit you believe
3) You are acting like a tattle-tale in a third grade classroom with your "that's bad!  I'm telling the teacher!" bullshit

What else did I miss?  

Oh, you are probably a fat fuck with no friends except your dog who you fuck when you are lonely.  

There is some name calling for you, baby girl Smiley
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:02:59 PM

At least you aren't denying that your sole intent for joining this forum was to beg for money to get your dog an operation.

How about you get the hell out of threads that involve people actually working to earn their money since it's something you know nothing about? Smiley
Juan Taun

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:09:04 PM

I was looking to do this same thing a year or two ago, at the time Bitcoin wasn't considered a legitimate currency, so it wasn't technically selling it. I don't know what the laws regarding it now are, but thats assuming it is even a problem if 1) you are in the U.S, and 2) It isn't farm raised deer (which can be legally sold)

I'd hope that you don't hunt unethically, but as far as the poaching allegation, thats a bit absurd at this point. The OP said:

Well i recently came across a good bit of deer meat, and im wondering if anyone is interested in some cheap deliciously dehydrated deer jerky.

They didn't say, I have as much deer as you want on demand, although some states (assuming you are in the U.S) don't have limits on how many deer you can shoot per year. I'd hope that the OP doesn't poison anyone, but there really isn't enough evidence to claim any wrongdoing at this point.

Of course, he may not have killed it

Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

Buying otrkid's address.... please send PM. 

Prepare to get a lot of meat sent your way, baby girl!
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:17:56 PM

lmao i have to admit you are frustrating to have a conversation with.

It's okay little ladybug, I'm done with it.

Just don't really understand what makes a beggar feel the need to dish out unsolicited legal advice to an entrepreneur, but I'm not stressing about it.   You helped get his thread noticed, and convinced me to buy some from him just to spite you.

Feel free to email the USDA, PETA, and FDA about my purchase when I make it Smiley
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:27:34 PM

lmao i have to admit you are frustrating to have a conversation with.

It's okay little ladybug, I'm done with it.

Just don't really understand what makes a beggar feel the need to dish out unsolicited legal advice to an entrepreneur, but I'm not stressing about it.   You helped get his thread noticed, and convinced me to buy some from him just to spite you.

Feel free to email the USDA, PETA, and FDA about my purchase when I make it Smiley

Ok enjoy the illegal Jerky and G/l with this illegal thread Smiley

I wish this idiot only knew.
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:29:38 PM

Like most Americans, I probably do several illegal things each and every day.  We have so many stupid fucking laws in this country that it is hard for normal people not to break them.

Shit, until 2003, everytime I got oral from my girlfriend (I praised God, but...) I was breaking the law.

Most people break traffic laws every single time they drive.

We already live in a nanny state.  Stop being a bitch.
GambitBTC (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

this thread is really taking away from my cookie sales  Grin

Smiley I may come by and grab some
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

You don't just "come across some deer meat"  And i never said he was a poacher until he admittedly said the word "loophole"..   So once again you are just another person who is not reading my comments.

That's the funny thing about communication, otrkid70.  Interpretations of what is said plays a big factor in how things are perceived.  I could say "I came across a large amount of GPUs".  It doesn't mean I stole it off the back of a semi-truck at gunpoint.  Again, your thinking is obtuse and ignorant.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Juan Taun

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

Like most Americans, I probably do several illegal things each and every day.  We have so many stupid fucking laws in this country that it is hard for normal people not to break them.

http://www.threefeloniesaday.com/Youtoo/tabid/86/Default.aspx

GambitBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:35:21 PM

Going to buy more materials for more marinade since this is going way faster than i had initially thought.

Gonna post some pictures in the next few hours.

Thank you guys for all the support, i look forward to supplying everyone's salty meat snack needs.
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

Going to buy more materials for more marinade since this is going way faster than i had initially thought.

Gonna post some pictures in the next few hours.

Thank you guys for all the support, i look forward to supplying everyone's salty meat snack needs.

Im stoked Cheesy
GambitBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

Just got back from getting ingredients, i think this whole batch might already be "donated" so i'm going to start my new marinade halfway through the dehydration process on this batch to hopefully fill the unexpected surge of orders im receiving via PM

Who knew cryptocoins and jerky went hand in hand?
zneww

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:36:32 AM

OTR is shitting himself
Sportsclips

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:39:00 AM

OTR is shitting himself

No, he is on a conference call with the CIA, FBI, USDA, KGB, and any other letter org he can think of Smiley
zneww

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

OTR is shitting himself

No, he is on a conference call with the CIA, FBI, USDA, KGB, and any other letter org he can think of Smiley

hahahahaha the KGB. oh goodness, youve had me laughing this whole time Sports. I appreciate that. I wish this was reddit and I could tip you DOGE.
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

OTR is shitting himself

hahahahaha the KGB. oh goodness, youve had me laughing this whole time Sports. I appreciate that. I wish this was reddit and I could tip you DOGE.

tip this bad mother fucker doge anyways  Cool

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
Sportsclips

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:48:55 AM

I'll be back soon, gotta go collect my elk and walruses I "jacked", before the DEA finds my secret stash of wild jerky.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: