Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] ⚡ CRYPHOS ⚡ - Efficient Crypto Discovery & Information Platform  (Read 2969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Telegram: MrD_XCPS

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 08:06:05 AM by ManagerOfThisGroup

⚡ Welcome to Cryphos ⚡

A Crypto Information Platform with Addictive Gaming Metrics and Various Rewards

· WEBSITE · WHITE PAPER · REDDIT ·
· TWITTER · MEDIUM · GITHUB · TELEGRAM ·

· ENG ANN · ESP ANN · GER ANN ·

LATEST UPDATES:

[31/05/2018] Cryphos is trading on its first exchange - www.coinexchange.io

[15/04/2018] All social media has been set up, contract is deployed and Github is shared with the investors.

[02/04/2018] A first draft of the Cryphos white paper is published and Ashley Thompson joins the project as lead developer and IT architect.

[17/03/2018] The Cryphos (XCPS) project emerges:

Cryphos derives from ancient Greek and relates to being hidden, which is what our platform’s goal is: promote cryptocurrencies that you may not find out about so well with what future potential they may have, educate the masses about its various uses and bring it to the mainstream.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:

Cryphos is an educational platform that aims to promote new technologies emerging in the cryptocurrency space and their potential to transform our lives. Using gamification and a unique reward system, Cryphos’ vision is to become the leading cryptoasset gateway, bringing  innovations to the mainstream.

Cryphos will be an ecosystem powered by the XCPS token that allows:

a) crypto-investors to discover cryptoasset projects in a very time-efficient and smart way while being rewarded to curate the content or participate in educational quizzes and betting games,

b) crypto-marketers to upload infographics or other informational content in order to promote their projects,

c) game developers and designers to develop educational games targeted toward cryptoassets, allowing further development and understanding of how the technology can transform the way the world operates, while earning rewards from the participation fees.

ADVANTAGES OF CRYPHOS:

- You will be able to swipe through dozens of crypto projects in minutes and therefore save time screening potential investments,

- You will be able to rate the content on a crypto project you have been exposed to, share your opinion on it to other Cryphos users and earn XCPS by curating our content,

- You will be able to discover new projects each time you visit the Cryphos platform and save your favorite crypto projects to revisit them and deep dive on them,

- You will be able to participate in quizzes/games organized by cryptomarketers with XCPS rewards attached to them or tournaments organized by the Cryphos team,

- You will be incentivized with XCPS to deepen your knowledge on cryptocurrencies in regard to how they are changing entire industries.

COIN CHARACTERISTICS:

The contract has the following features.
Implements ERC20 Interface
Uses SafeMath Library
8 Decimal Places
Total Supply: 30,000,000 XCPS
Circulating Supply: 24,300,000 XCPS

The allocation of the total supply is as follows:
  • 50% to investors from predecessor coin swap
  • 20% to developers
         o 7% to lead developer
  • 12% to the founding team
  • 10% for operational and marketing costs
  • 8% to fund exchange listings

All team members contract addresses are shared on the ERC20 contract and the team funds + lead dev funds are locked for 18 months to provide safety and assurance for the investors.

Contract Address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x666ea3276460bd6358b49965dd336ea244174d5e
Decimals: 8
Ticker Symbol: XCPS

PRODUCT ROADMAP AND MILESTONES:

May 2018: Development of the minimum viable product for Cryphos begins.

July 2018: User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for the minimum viable product for Cryphos begins.

September 2018: Feedback is collected and analyzed from the UAT in order to enter a second MVP enhancement iteration.

December 2018: Go-Live of the MVP and planning for phase 2 of Cryphos platform.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fronoco
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

An awesome project has just been born. Great team and community. Let's go!
DJ_H24

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:37:37 PM by DJ_H24

Finally we can be proud to be part of Cryphos great community
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

I can see you haven't arranged any ICO, have it? Am I right then you have entered the exchange market directly. So who like to buy any project during pre-sale or ICO they must not happy (maybe). However, it's your company strategy. I am not advisor so it's only my personal opinion. By the way I see in your project description that it's an education system project but I am confused about this "c) game developers and designers to develop educational games targeted toward cryptoassets, allowing further development and understanding of how the technology can transform the way the world operates, while earning rewards from the participation fees. "
Education or Game? how will you describe the education system? Please describe more to understand. I would like to know more about this.
Thanks.

Fronoco
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

I can see you haven't arranged any ICO, have it? Am I right then you have entered the exchange market directly. So who like to buy any project during pre-sale or ICO they must not happy (maybe). However, it's your company strategy. I am not advisor so it's only my personal opinion. By the way I see in your project description that it's an education system project but I am confused about this "c) game developers and designers to develop educational games targeted toward cryptoassets, allowing further development and understanding of how the technology can transform the way the world operates, while earning rewards from the participation fees. "
Education or Game? how will you describe the education system? Please describe more to understand. I would like to know more about this.
Thanks.

Hey there. There was no ICO because this was a coin swap.
There was a project named ZLancer, using ZCG as their currency.
Owners quit the project because of lack of motivation and funds.

Weeks later, a group of new devs decided to ask for ZCG's ownership, developed SOPHOS token, and made a swap possible on CoinExchange. So now it's a totally new project, but it started with a swap.
sadakali

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Wonderful project 😍😍😍😎😎😎😘😘😘😘
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:44:00 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

Thanks.

Hi Kahonat,

We have not gone down the ICO route especially with the bad light ICOs currently have with the SEC/regulations etc. We believe our transparency in this project is key in ensuring a good future for Cryphos. We have locked the team supply for 18 months and have token allocations set for applying to further exchanges/marketing/operating to gain more exposure. We have managed to get on a top 100 exchange without an ICO and we are actively working towards our platform and also to applying to further top 100 exchanges.

Our aim in creating a crypto educational platform will be split in to 3 categories:

-> Education by use of infographics.
-> Education by use of games submitted by external developers.
-> Education by use of competitions.

All content on the website, be it games, quizzes, infographics... it will be crypto related. It is just a way of portraying crypto information in various methods.

I hope this answers your questions and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Thanks,
Mr D

A_Bitcoin_Talker

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

It's one thing to create a coin, but to revamp the community and the business itself takes another look at proficiency. Unorthodox, but in the best ways possible. I'm glad to be part of Sophos! Can't wait to see Sophos actualize.
Anouarl

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Can’t wait to see this coin going to the top! I believe in this coin, devs and community. Take a look at it’s worth it!!
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

if this project is a future platform that is capable of changing our lives, I agree and apresitif in the creation of this project. hopefully this project becomes a thing to materialize. Good luck

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:42:56 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

We are also happy to share a teaser from our UI mockup of the Cryphos platform:

Algeriason

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

a powerful team
has taken a dead project to the light again
such a  great community can push this project above a beyond
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:43:18 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

Thanks everyone for the support towards the project.

We are happy to answer any questions/concerns you may have regarding Cryphos. Please feel free to reply here or join our Telegram group @Cryphos and an admin/member will be able to assist.

Mr D

Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

wow, this is a great project, I will invest in this project to see the development will take place  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
canadapharmer

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

I'm excited to be part of the SOPH community. The development team has been honest and transparent throughout the entire process of creating the Sophos platform, and it seems as though they've thought through most short-medium term obstacles they will face in creating this platform.
I wish all the best to them.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

this sophos project includes a new project, and I see that smart contacts are visible, and it's a sign that the sophos team is serious about running the project, I'm sure this sophos project will be one of the leading projects, and hopefully the sophos project network is expanding rapidly its network, so many know that its sophos project can compete with other projects.
sonekism

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

Great to be apart of the birth of Sophos, A solid team that know how to get things done and an increasingly growing community. Do not sleep on this one.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I see the exchange on this project is very easy to access, but is there no exchange other than that specified in this project thread? I see the allocation of funds for the exchange quite a lot
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I see the exchange on this project is very easy to access, but is there no exchange other than that specified in this project thread? I see the allocation of funds for the exchange quite a lot

Hi Arya,

We have just started trading on the first exchange today (Coinexchange). We have had no ICO for this project and due to this we have kept an exchange allocation to be able to apply to exchanges as many of them have high fees.

We are aiming at more top 100 exchanges in volume as we believe this project will need a lot of exposure to be able to reach to our intended target.

Hope this eases your concern.

Thanks,
Mr D

squallsed

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

Cool ! I was on ZCG since loooong time, hope this new project will have long and good life ! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: