Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] ⚡ CRYPHOS ⚡ - Efficient Crypto Discovery & Information Platform  (Read 2971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZinoZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Wish all the best for Sophos. Really good concept! And very low supply (30M)
NoPonziS

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:08:47 AM

Very interesting project. I have a question what are the plans for exchanges?  Huh
NoPonziS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Very interesting project. I have a question what are the plans for exchanges?  Huh

Also when do you guys plan to hire more developers?  I had a look around the whitepaper and i'm looking for some more insights. Thanks in advance  Grin
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Telegram: MrD_XCPS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:44:55 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

Very interesting project. I have a question what are the plans for exchanges?  Huh

Hi,

We have just got listed on Coinexchange.io as of yesterday. We are in talks with other exchanges and have plans to get Cryphos listed on other top 100 exchanges by volume in the coming months.

We wish to target exchanges that will bring more exposure to the project and we believe choosing the right exchanges will allow us to do so.

Thanks,
Mr D

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

A great project with interesting advantages. This needs more promotion to gain many people. I want to reserve Indonesian Translation for this SOPHOS ANN. I'll help you to spread out this information to Indonesian Thread. If you think It's necessary, just PM me to discuss it. Thank you  Smiley

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ManagerOfThisGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Telegram: MrD_XCPS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:45:10 PM by ManagerOfThisGroup

Very interesting project. I have a question what are the plans for exchanges?  Huh

Also when do you guys plan to hire more developers?  I had a look around the whitepaper and i'm looking for some more insights. Thanks in advance  Grin

Currently, we have a lead dev / IT architect on board who is working towards our phase 1 MVP. We will be on-boarding a further UX/UI Dev as well as a supporting back end dev in the coming months. Please have a look at our road map on our website or white paper on: www.cryphos.com

Thanks,
Mr D

NoPonziS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Hi,

We have just got listed on Coinexchange.io as of yesterday. We are in talks with other exchanges and have plans to get Sophos listed on other top 100 exchanges by volume in the coming months.

We wish to target exchanges that will bring more exposure to the project and we believe choosing the right exchanges will allow us to do so.

Thanks,
Mr D

I see! Thank you for explaining. Can't wait! SOPH To Coinbase soon!!!!!!     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DJ_H24

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Thanks to team for their transparency and their know-how to make every thing clear.
Bytesize87

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:48:26 PM by Bytesize87

Hi all,

I would like to give more informations on how the CRYPHOS project can better your lives, make you more knowledgeable and save you a lot of time:

A) For investors and crypto enthusiasts:

- You can screen about a hundred crypto-projects in about 15 minutes, and quickly get to know what the project is all about,

- You can earn XCPS rewards by upvoting/downvoting the content you are screening, therefore helping us to ensure that top content is more likely to appear to other users,

- You can educate yourself through interesting infographics and articles in a dedicated section on "Crypto Education",

- You can participate in quizzes/competitions that will be organized by the CRYPHOS team on a regular basis and have the chance to win interesting XCPS rewards and test your knowledge at the same time

B) For content creators (infographic designers, article writers, game developers, quizz creators):

- You will have the opportunity to get paid in XCPS for the content you are uploading according to market dynamics (the more popular it is, the more XCPS you earn),

- The participation fees for quizzes/competitions/games ensure you get a continuous income stream that is contingent on the number of players,

- You will make your work known and get leads to other interesting business opportunities, as the crypto community is a rapidly growing market

C) For crypto marketers:

- You will have the opportunity to promote your project and explain how unique it is with very compelling infographics, and contrary to existing crypto platforms, you will have the opportunity to shine even though the market cap is very low. Our algorithm puts an emphasis on infographics that are well-executed and therefore get a high number of upvotes, which increases their likelihood of appearance.

- You can organize market research quizzes on our platforms and test out hypotheses by attracting crypto investors/users with XCPS rewards.

D) What is our goal ?

The CRYPHOS platform, powered by its token XCPS, will be a vibrant marketplace of crypto, mainstream and institutional investors, marketing managers and content creators from all sides, with a common goal to promote cryptocurrency knowledge and discovery of unique projects while rewarding everyone's contribution on the platform in a fair way.

We are CRYPHOS and we are aiming to become the largest and most addictive informational cryptocurrency ecosystem where knowledge is your sword and XCPS is your armour.

Thanks for your trust !

Abdel.

DJ_H24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Thank you Sir. It is more clear. Every one has a reason to use the platform.
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Great project, you have mys support  Smiley, just one question are you guys planning to have a bounty program/translation ect.. ? if you do than please reserve Japanese translation for me and have a nice day
Bytesize87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Great project, you have mys support  Smiley, just one question are you guys planning to have a bounty program/translation ect.. ? if you do than please reserve Japanese translation for me and have a nice day

Thanks for your support !!! If you haven't joined our Telegram group, please do so in order to get notified about our upcoming bounty programs.

Cheers,
Abdel
Fronoco
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

If anyone is new on Sophos or has any questions, you can join Sophos Telegram right now! The link is at the beginning of the ANN Smiley
Daddyrustle

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Hi, looking forward to platform roll-out. Any dates?
surenderp

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

A great project with great team and supporters... this coin will rock in the future!
DJ_H24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

Hi, looking forward to platform roll-out. Any dates?
If every thing goes as planned, it will be on December
Daddyrustle

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

December, look forward to it.
Can we have a little more description on what games will be on the Platform. Thank you
Bytesize87

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:49:20 PM by Bytesize87

December, look forward to it.
Can we have a little more description on what games will be on the Platform. Thank you

Hello !

There are very few constraints on the kinds of games that will be available on the Cryphos platform as we want to attract a large community of developers to implement and upload games that better the understanding about cryptos and the associated technology: those games will either be promotional, and catering to a specific crypto-project where crypto marketers contract game developers to implement their vision, or generic games about the technology/use cases/added value (imagine a game where you are in a virtual city and you learn how to use cryptocurrencies in different situations of life, or a game where you go through different levels of knowledge and can get a "Certificate of achievement" with a summary of the concepts you have worked through). We could even push the latter concept further by advertising specific cryptocurrencies in that virtual city according to the use cases that crypto is pushing and where the development is funded by crypto marketers pooling their budgets together to establish their presence.  

The possibilities are really endless and up to the imagination of everyone who wants to develop something on Sophos.

I hope it answered your question, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Abdel.
Daddyrustle

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Hi Abdel,
Sounds great; SIMS and MINECRAFT come to mind from your description.
When you talk about developers, are you inferring to small developers looking to establish games for the first time or already existing and well established games/developers.
If the later are you in conversation with any?
Cheers.
Bytesize87

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:49:43 PM by Bytesize87

Hi Abdel,
Sounds great; SIMS and MINECRAFT come to mind from your description.
When you talk about developers, are you inferring to small developers looking to establish games for the first time or already existing and well established games/developers.
If the later are you in conversation with any?
Cheers.

Hi Daddyrustle,

I am thinking of freelancer game developers and small boutiques at first. For the MVP launch in December, we will focus on "Crypto Discovery" (screening of crypto projects through infographics/articles), "Crypto Education" (same as Crypto Discovery but on crypto technology in a generic form), and on "Quizzes/Competitions" which are the simplest form of games one can think of. I can already tell you that one of our bounty campaigns will be using the "Quizzes" functionality of Sophos, and we will want to draw a lot of users with the potential rewards by offering those quizzes on a regular basis.

Phase 2 of the Cryphos project will then move on to the more sophisticated games (such as the ideas I have mentionned above) from a development perspective as well as making sure that the "Crypto Discovery" and "Crypto Education" sections get filled up with content. We have contact to a small team of game developers who are working on other games but it's too early to say whether a partnership could be established.

KR,
Abdel.  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: