Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥  (Read 22756 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

Starting from tomorrow new month is beginning and in that we may expect listing on exchanges and distribution to be completed. I repeat my words for the potential this token and whole project holds because of the approach of developers. Fortunately, market's condition is very good and it is supportive much more than irrelevance like it was till couple weeks ago. This is going to provide good start for token in market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Austine2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:45:10 PM

Please i will like to no how to invest on crypto currency
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

Hoping that SFT will become a strong token and later be able to participate in EOS which previously became a coin token and can be used to make tokens, the most important thing now is to immediately add a top exchange like: Binance or Okex.
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:52:57 AM

SFT to be listed on its first exchange soon, The team has done a great job .
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:29:13 AM

Starting from today SFT is going to be on very first exchange Bilaxy which is good for start with plenty of volume. That promotion of 2 millions SFT for trading should produce good results in my opinion. Next few weeks with more exchanges going to be real fun. Platform is also in more advanced level so timing can be considered highly supportive for listing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:40:35 AM

Can't believe how cheaper SFT are now after hitting first exchange. It might be cause of panic selling BTC's which dragged it down too. Whatever it the reason it is golden chance to grab at peanuts rates. Digital stadiums and lot more stuff will be ready in few months and one dollar in next wave of bull can easily be expected in my opinion.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

I have seen in telegram these dumps are frustrating for Sportsfix team but they should understand this is part of market and good for long term. Let the market absorb all these cheaper SPF tokens and people selling cheap will be those buying later at high prices. We have seen this multiple times and same time will be helping market to rise once dust is settled down.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

Hopefully Sportfix has a good performance and is used to transfer football players in the summer now, if there is no certainty it will be the same as a coin or previous token.
Uzoma2018

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:35:27 AM

This guys are something else, when you ask a simple question " like  any update about the project " they will kick you out of the telegram. This is very worrisome and very suspicious. Is this project a scam if not why treat the investors like that ? Please I need answer .
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

This guys are something else, when you ask a simple question " like  any update about the project " they will kick you out of the telegram. This is very worrisome and very suspicious. Is this project a scam if not why treat the investors like that ? Please I need answer .

Indeed... I asked few questions yesterday, and as there was nobody to answer there at the time, I just decided to check for reply today. Today, after seeing your post, I checked the Telegram channel, and found that I cannot see that channel anymore! Smiley It says "Sorry, this chat is no longer accessible". Either they kicked me out, or just closed their Telegram channel..?

Its first time I am treated like this. I was one of the ICO investors, invested not much, as I considered this project to be a high risk investment. However I was under the impression the project is genuine; maybe not as successful as they expected it to be, but at least they tried to build something. Now I have serious concerns though. Kicking people out for a couple of genuine questions, is somewhat ridiculous.

My questions were the following, I'll try to ask here, just in case if someone could answer them, or ask again in Telegram, maybe in a better way than I did:

"It looks like Carl Kirchhoff has left the project recently. Is it correct? Who is leading the project now? Is the project still alive or is it abandoned? What are the plans?"

Those questions were enough to kick me out of the channel... Such behavior is utterly troublesome and disappointing...

... this space is not for rent ...
Uzoma2018

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:32:56 PM

This guys are something else, when you ask a simple question " like  any update about the project " they will kick you out of the telegram. This is very worrisome and very suspicious. Is this project a scam if not why treat the investors like that ? Please I need answer .

Indeed... I asked few questions yesterday, and as there was nobody to answer there at the time, I just decided to check for reply today. Today, after seeing your post, I checked the Telegram channel, and found that I cannot see that channel anymore! Smiley It says "Sorry, this chat is no longer accessible". Either they kicked me out, or just closed their Telegram channel..?

Its first time I am treated like this. I was one of the ICO investors, invested not much, as I considered this project to be a high risk investment. However I was under the impression the project is genuine; maybe not as successful as they expected it to be, but at least they tried to build something. Now I have serious concerns though. Kicking people out for a couple of genuine questions, is somewhat ridiculous.

My questions were the following, I'll try to ask here, just in case if someone could answer them, or ask again in Telegram, maybe in a better way than I did:

"It looks like Carl Kirchhoff has left the project recently. Is it correct? Who is leading the project now? Is the project still alive or is it abandoned? What are the plans?"

Those questions were enough to kick me out of the channel... Such behavior is utterly troublesome and disappointing...

These are some of the questions that they investors need to ask in the telegram channel. But if you do you will be kick out of the telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: