Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2018, 04:28:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Bitcoin Reference Line  (Read 160 times)
cadkas

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Bitcoin Reference Line is a Bitcoin Fork which happened on block 523118 of the Bitcoin blockchain. Also, Bitcoin Reference Line is a fork from „Reference line coin“ on the block 57017. Every owner of Bitcoin and Reference line coin can claim their Bitcoin Reference Line with their private keys.

Bitcoin Reference Line supports an encrypted reference line. This means you can send a free text to the receiver of the transaction along with the transactions like „Payment for invoice #123“. The reference line is encrypted. Only the sender and the receiver of the transaction can see it.

The coin has a block time of 2 minutes instead of 10 minutes. It has a maximum block size of 36 MB.
It contains the complete UTXO set of Bitcoin and the size of the blockchain is only 4 GB instead of 200 GB.

So anybody who owns Bitcoin and has the private keys can also claim their Bitcoin Reference Line.

Features

• Encrypted reference line
  • 36 MB block size
  • 2 minute block time
  • SHA256
  • Complete Bitcoin UTXO set
  • 1000 characters length of reference line
  • AES encryption for reference line
  • Based on Bitcoin Core v0.16

Specifications

• Algorithm: SHA256
  • Block target: 2 minutes
  • Difficulty retargets after 60 blocks
  • Current Block reward: 50 BRECO
  • Divisible by 8 decimal points

Supply and premine:

The maximum supply of the coin is 143 million coins. 38 million coins have been pre-mined. 17
million from the pre-mined coins have been distributed to the Bitcoin holders. 6 million coins have
been distributed to the Reference Line Coin holders. 5 million coins are for one initial investor. 4
million coins are for sale during the ICO. 6 million coins are currently being held by the development
team.

The reference line
As Bitcoin Reference Line shares most of its features with Bitcoin, but the “reference line” is not
available for Bitcoin. That is also the reason why Bitcoin Reference Line addresses are longer than
Bitcoin addresses. The addresses not only contain the public key hash for sending the coins but also
include a public key for the reference line encryption (AES encrypted). This assures that only the
sender and receiver are able to decrypt the reference line.
In fact, the sender of a payment can send any text message to the receiver of the payment along
with the transaction. And only the sender and the receiver are able to decrypt this message.
This reference line can have up to 1000 characters after it is encrypted and Base58 encoded. This
means you can use approximately 650 characters for the reference line (also including Chinese
characters).
The encryption key for the AES encryption is derived from a private and a public key pair through
elliptic curve multiplication.

Source code
The actual source code of Bitcoin Reference Line can be found on GitHub:
https://github.com/cadkas/bitcoinreferenceline.

ICO
The ICO is now live and will end on June 30th.
The price for one Bitcoin Reference Line will start at 0.00001000 BTC and will be increased after each purchase. After one million sold Bitcoin Reference Line the price will be 0.00002000 BTC. The price will reach 0.00005000 BTC for the last Bitcoin Reference line.

Up to 4 million coins are for sale.

Exchange listing
The coin will be listed on exrates.me in July. This exchange has a daily trading volume of 40 million USD. We already received the 3 BTC needed to the listing the coin there from an investor.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iceman420

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

What an amazing idea!  This is the first step towards mass adoption in crypto currency!  I couldn't imagine my bank statement without any reference lines, surprising that no one has thought of this sooner, good luck and count me in!

discord invite link

https://discord.gg/nDRvVwn
JasonLumen

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Great, i could also not imagine my bank without encrypted reference lines. Count me in as well !
silver815

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Seems like an awesome concept.  Refreshing to see such a practical and easily understandable fork!
CoRRteX

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

Very good idea and very active dev. Keep the good work !!
iceman420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

I have a couple bitcoins I would like to claim my BREC, is there a guide to claim them?  Thanks
cadkas

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

After you downloaded the Windows Wallet you go to Help/Debug/Console.
There you can import your private keys.
Enter:

importprivkey <yourprivatekey>

If you use the Bitcoin Core Wallet you can export your private key there
with:

dumpprivkey <yourbtcaddress>
iceman420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

Thanks for the quick reply!
silver815

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Is there a plan to be listed on any exchanges?
Crypto_Mafia_

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

Yes, the exchange has already been paid for.  The exchange for BREC will be up after the ICO is complete Cheesy

The first exchange will be exrates.me

Join us on the discord server for the most recent updates Cheesy
John.Verdon761232

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitcoin-reference-line-22134 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.