Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you dump or not dump after ICO ends?  (Read 488 times)
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Sometime I don't think they sold because they scare of price dumping. You should know that investor will only sell all token they got from ICO project cause they know about the project and they can predict the highest price
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

It's still depend on your ico and your profit if they gave you fair enough share of token and if you see that it can be done without dumping so be it but if it needed to be and if you're really aiming for good catch them you should dump it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

I am going to hold because it will give you great results. After the ICO price does indeed go down much of the price of ICO and it often happens. But if cared for several months after it all will be an increase in the price can go up is even above ICO. so don't be too scared and rush if the results are unfavorable, patient and wait is the best decision.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

for myself I will hold it first after ico last because it is definitely after the tokens in for all will throw it at any price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

If the ICO project has potential in the market and can produce results then HODLing the tokens is a good option as the project progresses as its price will also increase regardless if the is a dump to it. However if the ICO that you participated has the potential to only has a pump and dump tehn selling all the coins that you have is the best course to take. You can also buy the tokens again if you see a moon in the market after its dump.
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I am also think like you. But we can test our luck sometimes. Few ICO have grate prospect and future if we can understand and analyse. So It may good not dump sometime.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

If you are only investing for the short term big profits then you re doing the wrong thing cause more to the ICOs are made to scam you if you invest in a pico for the concept Antech technology then you might want to hold on for greater profits
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

If you are only investing for the short term big profits then you re doing the wrong thing cause more to the ICOs are made to scam you if you invest in a pico for the concept Antech technology then you might want to hold on for greater profits

My personal view is that if you should be fast and quick decision taker, because very soon after a coin listed in an exchange we see some selling because people want to get their investment back with some profit.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

discard and not necessarily too see the circumstances that exist. If it can give great results so of course as long as the results are great. But if it's not too well don't lose too fast and hold on until the first point of the maximum that can be achieved. not all the result of ICO gives good developments therefore just wait and analyze the situation.
cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

My advice, invest your money to buy a few coins. You can choose several altcoins like Neo, Dash, Stealler or EOS. I'm sure these 4 coins are worth buying. Wait 1-2 years later, Bitcoin will rise in price and altcoin prices will also follow.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I think many ICOs are really shooting when entering in exchange. Many of them are even more expensive than ICO prices. It depends on you. before investing you already know whether the coin has potential.
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

it relies upon you. before contributing you definitely know whether the coins have potential or now. there are coins value that go underneath ICO value amd there are coins that are above ICO cost after it wrap up. on the off chance that you recognize what is beneficial for you put it all on the line.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

For me, it depends if you believe in the project and the price is way below the ICO , instead of dumping, why not accumulate more and sell it when you reach 10x from the ICO or 5x the ICO price. But if the listing/selling price is above the ICO price then it is its really up to holder it he wants to sell or not.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

I think it is pretty bad move to dump the coin, that you have. It is not a good idea for the investors to lose their money after listing on the first exchange. The bounty hunters are dumping because they did not invested their funds. So I think it is a bad idea.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

That differs in every project i think, i had one project, token value down to nearly 0 after ico and exchange listing but on the other hand, i have on that started with 100 usd and now is around 700 usd.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

That has become the scenario now to many ICO and the price goes down when it hit the market, maybe because the market is in bear period, and this is one of the reasons why we have so many failed ICO investors prefer to buy in their ICO stage and even ignoring the big bonus from the pre-sale.

hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

No definite answer. if you bought tokens on ICO, then you need to look at what price the tokens will be when they appear on the exchange. If the price is higher than the price you bought, sell most of the coins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

If I am an investor then no should be the answer, because I think I will use the product and then I will accumulating the token not sell it, but if you are a bounty hunter yes is a correct answer, sometimes if you hold long enough then probably you miss the best time to sell the token
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

This is a broad and interesting topic in which people's choices are divided.

But what really is the correct choice?

For me , the answer is YES . There are a lot of tokens out there that dumps hard after the first exchange because most people are scared that the price would go down after. A lot of tokens also disappear ICO which results from whale investors to quickly dump it after ICO and observe the trend of the token and the activities of its developers. If you are a plankton like me, the best thing you should do in my opinion is to dump after ICO and buy at the dip and sell later at a higher price, most tokens have this kind of trend after ICO.

Let us also hear about your thoughts. To dump or not to dump after ICO ends?
That depends on the condition, if i saw the price is good enough to sell them, then I'll sell it, if it's not then i'll just keep them and wait until the price is match with what i wanted. That way i could get double reward Cheesy
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

I personally never participate in the ICO that I don't like. That's why I never sell my tokens by price below ICO. It can happen in the one case - I want to buy more on the dump. And nothing other options. And I can say that I never support dumping people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: