Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Cryptocurrency Exchange in development - AllCrypt.com  (Read 12778 times)
allcrypt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

Is allcrypt and allcrypt.com/beta down? I cannot access either of them this morning.

Internet was out due to the snowstorm. Remember - we aren't on production servers yet. 

Seems to be back up now.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:17:16 PM

Any update on possible launch date?
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:54:05 PM

Any update on possible launch date?

We are hoping for Monday. We all have a busy weekend so we aren't sure if we can make that but as long as critical bugs are squashed we should be able to open on Monday.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:03:13 PM

Last minute over the weekend we decided to implement a ton of security features. It went slower than we hoped.

Let me be very clear: As soon as the security features are working, we are opening in a beta mode. Not those sites who are perpetually in beta, truly a "we're not done yet, but coins are secure and trading works so why wait" beta.

Coins near the top of the voting list have already had wallets downloaded, we just havent updated the list. That being said, pass this on to the devs if anyone is watching:

PikaCoin is utterly broken. The wallet wants RPC authentication to even use command line arguments (pikacoind getinfo returns a username and password error).

The top voted coin, WallStreetCoin has, as far as we can tell, ONLY a compiled binary unix wallet. Yes no thanks. We only use open source wallets. We are adding a requirement shortly where you MUST have a git link to your wallet. No hard to find obscure hidden source code.

I think there was another issue, it was late last night. Dont remember.

Anyway. Hoping to launch very soon. If the code goes well tonight, possibly Tuesday morning. We are on a production server, cloudflare is active, SSL is acquired (waiting on our upgraded SSL approval), helpdesk system is mostly in place. Blog is up, but we have no articles.

Feel free to view the helpdesk system, FAQs, and all thats there already: http://support.allcrypt.com

We will see you all VERY soon!

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:13:43 AM

Launching Friday!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488010.new#new

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:32:58 PM

Multipool mined, free pass

I see this for DGC and SXC. First of all, SXC isn't Multipool mined. Second, there is a large bunch of coins mined there which haven't been added by this moment. Like the former UNOCS members (FTC, WDC, PXC) and many others seen on the 1st page of Multipool.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

Multipool mined, free pass

I see this for DGC and SXC. First of all, SXC isn't Multipool mined. Second, there is a large bunch of coins mined there which haven't been added by this moment. Like the former UNOCS members (FTC, WDC, PXC) and many others seen on the 1st page of Multipool.

Chill. We "aint open yet".

While coin voting is the #1 way coins get on the site, we wont be much of an exchange if the coins the multipool users are mining arent added. I personally have 3 mining rigs. The reason we started this exchange is I, personally, was pissed off at the way [not throwing anyone under the bus]'s exchanges worked. I still multipool mine. So do a few of our team. We're sure not trading those coins on someone else's exchange.

That being said - have you seen the list? I count 23 coins we've added SO FAR that are NOT multipool mined, and added by voting.

Not a single voted coin has been bumped because we're adding OTHER coins that make the exchange more useful for everyone.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:40:50 PM

First of all, SXC isn't Multipool mined.

Yes, it is. There are other multipools other than multipool.pl

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:18:19 PM

The original Multipool is www.multipool.us by Flound.

Alright, it's up to you anyway, good luck.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:23:33 PM

The original Multipool is www.multipool.us by Flound.

Alright, it's up to you anyway, good luck.

Sorry. I knew it wasn't .com. I was thinking of... um... no idea what site is .pl now that I think about it.

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:59:35 PM

Launch still taking place today?
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:33:02 PM

Launch still taking place today?

Yes. Running final checks. Linking coins. Watch twitter for live updates. @all_crypt

Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:18:40 AM

Is there anything going to happen with this new exchange? You guys told that the release is today and there is nothing? I thought that this exchange will be something professional, but I guess we still have to wait for one with a professional look and business plan that will be able to secure the alternate coin market as an exchange and storage.

I am just sick of these services that are about these anonymous people calling themselves "I" "our developers", "we". Come on guys!

At least don't miss the release that, especially when you promise it.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:56:44 AM

Is there anything going to happen with this new exchange? You guys told that the release is today and there is nothing? I thought that this exchange will be something professional, but I guess we still have to wait for one with a professional look and business plan that will be able to secure the alternate coin market as an exchange and storage.

I am just sick of these services that are about these anonymous people calling themselves "I" "our developers", "we". Come on guys!

At least don't miss the release that, especially when you promise it.

Not sure about your time zone, but it's still Friday the 28th here.

I've personally been in the office pretty much non stop all day fixing last minute things that cropped up. You launch a website and tell me everything ran smooth Wink

DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:05:18 AM

enabled 2step auth and try to enter the 6digit pin, and then system says "invalid response" ... good job cant use my account because the system is buggy?
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:40:10 PM

enabled 2step auth and try to enter the 6digit pin, and then system says "invalid response" ... good job cant use my account because the system is buggy?

For proper tracking please submit a support ticket at http://support.allcrypt.com

That being said - did it show your the QR code to generate the 6 digits or just ask for the number without showing the code?

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:10:14 AM

Minor problem: had to refresh the page for the 2FA QR Code to actually show up, then everything worked out finde. Looks promissing.
1Lef

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:16:08 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 08:35:14 AM by 1Lef

O, what a good looking exchange.
We need central exchange too.
Xedoscoin(XDC) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445651.0
What about the abandoned trademarks ressurction, we are one of them  Wink

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:25:49 PM

Both added. In the future, use the support ticket system on the site. Smiley

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

First real exchange for PIRATECOIN! Woo Hoo! Thanks Allcrypt! PIR can finally start to take off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: