Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer  (Read 824 times)
SkyN (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:48 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 09:42:56 PM by SkyN

[ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – Decentralized Booking platform - Be the ultimate cost leader on a trillion-worth hospitality market and cut travellers’ costs up to 30%

What is NOMAD.space and how it emerged
NOMAD.space is a global blockchain-based online hotel booking platform, an ultimate cost leader with a potential to hold up to 20% of the hospitality market, considering that the hospitality market cap will exceed $1 trillion by 2030. NOMAD.space is a direct competitor to existing online travel agencies and booking platforms (OTA) with highly centralized business models and IT platforms. Using their dominant position on the market, OTA charge hotels and travelers exorbitant and unreasonable fees, in the opinion of NOMAD Founders. These fees can be as high as 30% of the booking price.
The goal of the project is to bring back fair value to the hospitality market by providing an easy-to-use and operational tool to establish direct relations between stakeholders. The platform will preserve the quality of service, speed and usability of existing centralized OTA, but will not charge any fees from users.
NOMAD.space is a result of a lengthy development process as a blockchain project. NOMAD.space as it is now is a fruit of radical rethinking of ABAB.io, its parent project. NOMAD.space embodies a number of new technical solutions, a reworked business concept of its parent project, expertise, skills and knowledge of Digital Travel and hospitality market professionals.
Today the technical concept and business model of the platform are supported by strategic partnerships, agreements and arrangements to further large-scale deployment, implementation and promotion of the platform and its idea on the hotel booking market. A particular achievement is a strategic partnership with one of the leading PMS developers who provide software to help manage about 120,000 hotel rooms.
NOMAD has the following features and strengths:
•   Lowest transaction cost
No payments for servers. No commissions for miners, platform owners and currencies exchange;
•   Financial infrastructure
Internal currency (NSP) and instruments to reduce volatility and increase liquidity via market maker smart-contract (MMSC);
•   Blockchain platform
Deliberate choice of suitable blockchain platform from three testing platforms (Ethereum / EOS / Plasma). The team will finish the development of the MVPs based on several blockchains and will publish tests and justification of the basic blockchain choice before the start of ICO. The blockchain for the final product will be selected if it supports transaction rates comparable to visa and MasterCard processing services and has zero internal fees.
•   Big client and hotel base
Ensuring the flow of orders right after launching the project through focused M&A of aggregators and PMS. The newest-generation PMS offers a single global hotel property register that is constantly updated.
•   Technical infrastructure
Own blockchain-nodes installed by the hoteliers;
•   DAICO
Transparent and easy-to-understand algorithm for taking control of the project at each stage;
•   DAO of hoteliers
The members of the network manage its development and solve internal issues of the touristic industry using a joint consolidated development budget from all of the participants;
•   Honest reviews and transparent rating system
Transparent system of ratings of hotels and rooms by real travelers;
•   Non-staff hotel
Rapid deployment of a non-staff hotel concept based on Internet of Things (IoT).

Blockchain selection
Some of the NOMAD.space functionality is already accessible via its MVP based on the Ethereum blockchain. Two additional MVP versions are being developed on the Plasma blockchain and a sidechain to support the required transaction rate and facilitate deployment and scaling.
NOMAD.space is one of the first major projects to be tested in the EOSIO network and one of the most technically comprehensive of its kind. Currently the project is shortlisted by the EOSIO community to be promoted after the planned EOSIO launch in June 2018. At the moment, the NOMAD.space team is working on the details and description of the technical concept and smart contracts for the EOSIO blockchain. The technical concept will form a section of the revised Whitepaper. The team expects to present the EOSIO-based MVP by the end of ICO.  
The objective of the ongoing development stage is to identify and test the blockchain that will be the most compatible with the idea and functionality of the platform, as required by hoteliers and online booking system users. In particular, the blockchain must support the required transaction rate and volume. These tests are of utmost necessity because the functionality of Ethereum cannot yet support the needs of the projects of this kind tailored to the hospitality industry. These technical limitations have not yet been addressed:
•   Each booking consists of 4 to 10 transactions;
•   In 2018 there 4,8 bln bookings or about 28 bln transactions with each recorded on the blockchain;
•   Even if we don’t take high and low seasons into account, that would equal 76 mln transactions to be recorded on the blockchain;
•   Maximum throughput of Ethereum is a mere 1,3 mln transactions per day as of January 2018. The cost of each transaction at this rate was $3-5, that means that each booking might cost $20 to $50.

NOMAD.space Pre-ICO parameters
NOMAD.space raises funds for development, implementation and scaling of the platform. There will be two funding stages - Pre-ICO and ICO.
Pre-ICO parameters:
•   Token Name: Pre-NSP (utility token)
•   Tokens for Sale: 112,000,000 units   
•   Hard Cap: USD 5,000,000. Soft Cap: USD 1,000,000
•   The price for the token during Pre-ICO is floating and depends on the point of entry for the early adopter (month).  The starting price for Pre-NSP is the equivalent of $0.04.  At the end of the presale round, the token will cost $0.08. The NSP token value at the ICO stage shall be equal to $0.1 per token.
•   Pre-NSP tokens shall be converted into NSP tokens at the rate of one to one at the ICO stage.
•   The price of the Pre-NSP token is denominated in the Ethereum crypto currency and is the equivalent of USD. The rate of conversion of Ethereum / USD will be fixed one day before the start of the Pre-ICO and stay fixed until the end of the book closing within the Pre-ICO stage.
•   At the Pre-ICO stage funds contributed by private investors will be locked in the platform until two requirements are met – Soft cap is raised and working version of the platform is live (Ethereum blockchain based MVP), integrated with several hotels and allows users to exchange their tokens for hotel services equal to up to 15% of the booking price. The investors shall receive Pre-NSP tokens to their account, provided both requirements are met. If the above two requirement are not met until September 30, 2018 the investors shall receive ETH spent for buying Pre-NSP back to their accounts.

Bounty Program
As part of the ICO preparation and implementation activities the team will run a Bounty Program. To implement the program 2% or 45 million NSP tokens are allocated in the project budget.
For a detailed description of the bounty program visit our website and read the updated whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aag071976

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

Great idea!
Rei do Bitcao

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

reserved for mickey mouse pictures
Aag071976

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

Provided that each hotel installs its own node there will be a network of 1 million nodes!
It's far more than Bitcoin ...
soroket

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/nomad-space-22137 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Awesome! My colleagues will connect with you
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Got 4.8 out of 5 from trackico.io https://www.trackico.io/ico/nomadspace/
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

An excellent project, judging by the demo on the developer's website, for a two-week holiday, in Dubai for 2 people, at a cost of $ 3100, I will receive a $ 715 cashback
It's just perfect, I wish you a successful launch.
hov777

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

An interesting project. I learned about you through Facebook. Developers are very active PR company in social networks.
I will follow your project, good luck !!!
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

It will be interesting to see how the Russian development team is going to destroy OTA. The main thing is that the etherium could give the functionality that developers need.
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

Was at your presentation in Moscow, the speakers were very interested in the hall and me including. There are certainly some unresolved problems in the project, but I think you will succeed.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Is it planned to develop a mobile application in the future?
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Is it planned to develop a mobile application in the future?

Of course we will develop mobile app. Mobile app is main channel for us
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Was at your presentation in Moscow, the speakers were very interested in the hall and me including. There are certainly some unresolved problems in the project, but I think you will succeed.

Thank you! Do you have any questions about the project. I can provide more information for you
Aag071976

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

An excellent project, judging by the demo on the developer's website, for a two-week holiday, in Dubai for 2 people, at a cost of $ 3100, I will receive a $ 715 cashback

Getting so big cashback is awesome. I am waiting a launch of platform because I travel a lot.
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

It will be interesting to see how the Russian development team is going to destroy OTA. The main thing is that the etherium could give the functionality that developers need.

Actually you are not right. Etherium can not give us the capacity to provide all service. We need over 76 mln traction every day. That is why we are going to use EOS blockchain for our project. Let’s discuss what blockchain is the best for our project.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Getting so big cashback is awesome. I am waiting a launch of platform because I travel a lot.

OMG It's almost 25% !!! It's crazy Shocked Shocked Shocked
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Actually you are not right. Etherium can not give us the capacity to provide all service. We need over 76 mln traction every day. That is why we are going to use EOS blockchain for our project. Let’s discuss what blockchain is the best for our project.
Then what platforms do you have yet in mind, except the etherium.
76mln is a very large figure, is there a platform at the moment that is capable of meeting these requirements.
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Then what platforms do you have yet in mind, except the etherium.
76mln is a very large figure, is there a platform at the moment that is capable of meeting these requirements.

We think EOS platform is suitable for our project.
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

OMG It's almost 25% !!! It's crazy Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everyone will travel more often with our platform. Investing in our platform is investing in your future
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Great idea. If the technical implementation does not disappoint, I think you will find a huge amount of investment!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: