Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:28:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is LTC still good to invest?  (Read 301 times)
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

Litecoin is not a bad coin, but I stopped expecting her to make a breakthrough. It seems to me that the price of this coin will not rise sharply.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.
Do you think it still worth for long term?

Many people were saying that this coin was not worth when its prices were just a few dollars but suddenly price reached to hundreds. This crypto market is crazy anytime prices can move up or down so if you have some money then diversify your funds and invest in as many as good coins to increase your profit making chances in the long run.

If the fee is very low and the transaction can happen quite fast then many people may use it at least for small amount transactions so it may survive for long. I have invested in LTC and holding.
Litecoin still has hope to run the investment and be able to benefit even more in the future. besides it is with the influence of development that became the main factor, then to improve its development of investment is very helpful and able to increase much more for Litecoin own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

yes LTC is the good investment for long term, LTC one of the promising coin in crypto market and its a good potential coin, if have update fo coming days then price will grow up so better to invest now because LTC price is low 
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

LTC is going to have some updates coming out, not one is really talking about it yet. Could be sleeping then BOOM. I think fee lowering and faster transactions.

Being a an old coin which started at $5 we still consider Litecoin as a long-term investment coin, even if the original dev sold all his coins, there's still a lot of things that is going to happen to Litecoin especially now that there is a new update coming up so we'll see about this .

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

It's worth considering the development of litecoin was following bitcoin. LN seems to become the main reason to litecoin get another pump again in the future. There are many people talking about that right now. Remember Segwit of litecoin has brought a lot of demand to the litecoin again as the lite version of bitcoin and that's even better than bitcoin cash. Atomic swap is on the way.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Litecoin is good for long term investment because it is seed of Bitcoin so definitely it will make profit in future. If you interested this coin you should invest know because all the coins are going to moon in this month so this is last chance to invest in Litecoin. But If you have more money you should splitting your investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

I very much like Litecoin (LTC) and I am investing in LTC pretty much, recently, LTC news is making payment tool on adult site, I hope this information as well as LTC will be higher value .
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 10:34:53 PM by keycellko

Well with the recent updates i think ltc will moon. It has been a silent mover the past few months. Especially after the owner sold all of his coins. It made many people believe it is a useless coin coz even the oener don't believe in the potential of the coin. But it will move now with the new changes. I have been holding ltc for too long. I guess this is the time it will renew its game.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

Aggressive growth of Lightcoin, can occur only thanks to fundamental news, such as the conclusion of partnership agreements with other companies. But, in any case, the cost of Litecoin will show new heights due to the general trend of the growth of the cryptocurrency market. I think By the end of 2018, we will see the cost of one LTC in the region of 500 dollars per coin.
hihitao49

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Litecoin is one of the coin that good to invest for long term, but you need to know there is no guarantee because anytime it may decrease  or increase. If you have a enough money to diversify in many coins, do it. But you should make a research before invest your money.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

I credit the repay on LTC asset is not spot. Maybe it is a barn door choice to invest in unlisted altcoin.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

Litecon ecosystem is very fast and convenient to transfer large amounts of money with absolutely minimum commission. I would have to say that this coin is undervalued but that would be true in 2014. Now litecoin is difficult to say something about.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

LTC is good production coin and it a good project and on coming days there will be good updates so price will growup.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I think all altcoin with good development will have the potential to get better in the future, as well as LTC, LTC is one of the excellent altcoin for long term investment
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

LTC is a dead coin. The founder have left it and just some scrypt miners are mining it to utilize their hardware.
It has slow development, fading community. It's only use was to be a lighter and quicker form of bitcoin which is already replaced by many other coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Yes, you can rely on LTC now. LTC has a good position, so the income will be great. And don’t forget about analyzing the market and its current changes. Probably, someday  it could be less profitable.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

LTC used to be Top 3 ranked coin until another crypto currency boom came and they took the place of it. BY that time LTC team knew anything they were sleeping for sure but now they have started to take LTC to all new levels by making it useful for the transaction purposes. I bet that this team was very much over confident about the LTC that it wont go down anytime soon and with their lightening speed transaction updates at the start of 2017 got them some good attention. However it did not last for long and now we see LTC at its bottom. Hopefully they will keep up the pace of development and will bring some good news to reach ahead of the other projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

I think ltc is still a potential coin for investment, but for the long term. Making ltc an investment is a good move as long as it does not become a major investment coin.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

Back in December last year, when Bitcoin network is at its worst, I thought the world would need othet altcoin that is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. This faster and cheaper network is essential for making daily transaction like buying coffee. Making a Bitcoin blockchain tx for buying a coffee would be an overkill.

At that time, Segwit was already implemented and it had barely no effect at all. I was skeptical with Lightning Network too. That's why I think an altcoin is necessary. But now Lightning is already have a working beta and its development is looking great! I'm optimist we all can see LN in everyday tx as early as 2019. LN simply makes those cheaper and faster altcoin irrelevant. So I think there's no point in buying Litecoin anymore if they all had to offer is only cheap and fast tx.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

Really? Litecoin is easily one of the best altcoins to invest into at the moment and it has been this way from a long time back. The current bear market has driven its value down, but it will recover soon enough and will bounce back stronger than ever. There are so many recent articles and videos talking great things about this coin which goes to show how popular it truly is. I am currently HODLING a small number of Litecoins for the long term.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: