Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

This ICO is very succesful this now. 3,132.447 ETH / 198.144 BTC has been gathered and %61 of Hardcap achieved. in 33 days we will for sure reach hardcap!
Nice information about this project, i think will be achive a hardcap with a long time before ICO ended.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

The project is interesting. Streaming is needed. Streaming came to our world and very quickly gained popularity.

Especially with the development of electronic sports and games. People like to watch the streams of professional players.
Well, just look at youtube the most popular streaming platform in the world and yes there is much money on there. Not only sports and games but also vlog, entertainment, music and many else can do. I hope monvid can be the next youtube, maybe replace youtube, who knows Cheesy

I hope they can be a better version of youtube because we all know youtube nowadays is all about the advertisements. In short, money. They can't make money without those advertisements that are based on your personal info, your history caches and others. Kindly update us guys! We're are really looking forward to such a great project!

Youtube has done an awesome deal to get the message across of what the internet is able to do. It helped to let people post facts about bad things and shut down bad actors. So many things thanks to Youtube happened, but you are right that something has to change.

Another venue for video streaming will be provided by this project can make the viewing public more choices and can reduce the population of the traditional provider that can give fast connection of Internet.

I don't think choice is a problem these days. More about the costs and the cut that platforms like Twitch or Youtube take from content producers.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

This ICO is very succesful this now. 3,132.447 ETH / 198.144 BTC has been gathered and %61 of Hardcap achieved. in 33 days we will for sure reach hardcap!
Nice information about this project, i think will be achive a hardcap with a long time before ICO ended.
We are all waiting for that moment. If they do really reached their hardcap, we will be seeing the platform live if that happens. No to censorship wherever we go for the things we want to watch anytime! Smiley

I just hope we can hear more from them since they are still developing the project for everyone to see how good they are.
catchandeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

We are all waiting for that moment. If they do really reached their hardcap, we will be seeing the platform live if that happens. No to censorship wherever we go for the things we want to watch anytime! Smiley

I just hope we can hear more from them since they are still developing the project for everyone to see how good they are.

What's the stage now? Did you reach a soft cap?
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

if a user is one country and the creator is another country and the user wants to stream the creators content but due to some restrictions cannot in the regular streaming app with Monvid all those restrictions can be easily bypassed and the video streamed. #ICO #MVID #Monvid
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Yes, the company has already reached the soft cap.  61% have already been collected.  And this figure is growing every day.
catchandeat

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Yes, the company has already reached the soft cap.  61% have already been collected.  And this figure is growing every day.

Are that 61% been collected from a regular investors or you're working with funds?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Are that 61% been collected from a regular investors or you're working with funds?

What do you mean regular investors? Maybe you mean white listed investors and private sale participants are those irregular investors? Most probably that percent is a combination of both.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Yeah it's a positive growth reaching soft cap as early as scheduled its also invite more investors that attract the project. Let cheers and give warm applause to the team behind our early success more motivation can boost their enthusiasm that convert to satisfaction.
catchandeat

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

What do you mean regular investors? Maybe you mean white listed investors and private sale participants are those irregular investors? Most probably that percent is a combination of both.

I mean some projects are collecting the sum by cooperation with funds and some are based on average guys that are hanging out on that forum, investing $100 and such a small sums
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Regular investors are supposed to be those people who get in during a public crowd sale I would assume. The others are accredited or institutional investors.
krypt0n

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

I mean some projects are collecting the sum by cooperation with funds and some are based on average guys that are hanging out on that forum, investing $100 and such a small sums

as for me there is no difference who buys tokens. Or are they just guys like me or profesionaly investors. The main thing is that there is a product and people who believe in the project.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

This project has a great idea!
I am quite excited about this project. I am an ICO investor. I like new and innovative projects!
krypt0n

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

89,116,627 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 Tokens Total

we are moving closer to the goal. Very little left. It's nice to see every day a gradual and steady growth in the number of tokens sold
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Yes, I also think that the company will reach the hard cap faster than the ICO will end.  Now very few companies reach the hard cap.
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P and proxy-streaming services for individuals and businesses! MONVID as a whole seems really good project

sshiddiq67

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P and proxy-streaming services for individuals and businesses! MONVID as a whole seems really good project

Monvid also created decentralized Dapps to be more flexible, transparent, distributed, resilient, and have a better incentive structure than the current software model.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

Hello, team! Why have there been no new tweets for two weeks? Everything okay with the project? The community is worried)

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.
Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: