Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
Arshe26 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

F A Q S     F O R     Y O U
What is MONVID in general ?
Monvid is a decentralized P2P and proxied streaming platform which is going to take over the current traditional streaming world.

What services does monvid provide?
We offer decentralized P2P and proxied streaming services for individuals and enterprises.

How much does monvid services cost?
There are different pricing models available for both publishers and visitors. These pricing will be set after we fully launched the applications and platforms. We will make you sure, the pricing will be much less than the traditional video streaming out there now!

How does monvid platform work?
Monvid is based on Blockchain technology and is a decentralized application which relays on streaming nodes provided by the community. Everyone can join this community and share their resources with the platform.

What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.

Is monvid platform a P2P platform?
Yes. monvid is a decentralized Peer 2 Peer streaming platform.

Here are some listed websites and articles about monvid and its projects. You can refer to these published articles if there is any question or ask us for more.

𝕏 Token symbol: MVID

💲TOKEN SALE DETAILS💲

Price: $0,05 per Token
Token: ERC-20

Public Sale
🏁 Start Date: June 1st, 2018
👍 End Date: August 31st, 2018
۝ Soft Cap $500.000 (Reached)
۝ Hard Cap $5.000.000

Crowdsale Discount: Starting from 30%

Accepted Currencies:  ETH, BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.

Hello,

As long as I know they are not using smart contract for the main ICO, because they are accepting ETH and BTC, so they use direct payment for this event. And they will distribute the tokens after ICO.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
magentarendro11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

The concept is not new if we exclude the blockchain and the p2p network. But if we include it, this is a new concept and what everyone needs. The main issue is that in many countries such services are not available and are not for everyone, but now with the blockchain, it is available for everyman.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

latterly many projects that platform peer to peer and most successful hopefully later MONVID can also catch up as successful as before

Yeah, nowadays the platform with p2p concepts and the blockchain will be successful and useful for all investors and others.

bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

It seems that the MONVID project has a great chance to grow, let alone the sales have exceeded softcap, so in every time the sales results will continue to increase, and then can run according to the road map.

That is correct. The soft cap was reached during the pre-sale and the main sale is currently ongoing. Monvid will publish a beta version of the platform to all investors in few days and will get feedbacks from them.

CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

as I understand it, over 22 million tokens were sold during the pre-sale. Tell me, at what price did you sell the tokens? I would like to know how much you collected in dollars

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

Yes it is good and nice idea to introduce this product especially through online transaction. We will helping each other in the community that this project will be successful soon.
magentarendro11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

streaming video is currently showing many sponsors in the middle of views and it is very disturbing when watching, if the presence of monvid is not like that it is more than enough
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

As what i understand, MONVID trying to create a streaming platform that challenge the existing streaming platform.
There are many names that MONVID need to take down, i n order to be able to stand in the business.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
Merited by AndrewBUD (3)

One of the best designed website in several months that I saw here, looks awesome.  The project in outstanding and looking wealthy. I hope you will do your best to successfully compete in the media services market. What country this project comes from?
dinowage

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
critolika

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.
I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.

yes the possibility is so because what I know today is a scam ICO project and that way I can see a good ICO project in Monvid and I see a lot of people who believe in this project hence I believe this Monvid project can be good and can succeed and can be profitable

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I would like to say if the MONVID project is so incredibly good. the project is very interesting and promising, and I see the sales results are also very good, hopefully, this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people.

PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.

it is true that the MONVID project is good and promising. I also see a lot of people participating in this project.
I always pray that the MONVID project will be successful and always attract the attention of many people as well.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.
januri

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

I really agree with you. MONVID project is very good and unique if for me. the MONVID project is great,
and attracts a lot of people's attention like me. i hope this future project is always successful.
KiyasMahinda

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Monvid platform allows users to be able to bypass any restrictions that would have hindered it from streaming videos on the normal centralized platform.
Due to its decentralized nature, the user can create a bridge between the platform and themselves using their computer from wherever they are.
In simpler terms, if a user is one country and the creator is another country and the user wants to stream the creators content but due to some restrictions cannot in the regular streaming app with Monvid all those restrictions can be easily bypassed and the video streamed.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

I would like to say if the MONVID project is so incredibly good. the project is very interesting and promising, and I see the sales results are also very good, hopefully, this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people.

I agree as well. Smiley The result of sales are good and the trust in the project from its community is real.

Plus almost 52% tokens are sold in less than 2weeks. Wow.

Isn't that great? Even if they can't sold out at least they'd be able to do what the platform promises to its users!
arthurpendragon00

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

F A Q S     F O R     Y O U
What is MONVID in general ?
Monvid is a decentralized P2P and proxied streaming platform which is going to take over the current traditional streaming world.

What services does monvid provide?
We offer decentralized P2P and proxied streaming services for individuals and enterprises.

How much does monvid services cost?
There are different pricing models available for both publishers and visitors. These pricing will be set after we fully launched the applications and platforms. We will make you sure, the pricing will be much less than the traditional video streaming out there now!

How does monvid platform work?
Monvid is based on Blockchain technology and is a decentralized application which relays on streaming nodes provided by the community. Everyone can join this community and share their resources with the platform.

What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.

Is monvid platform a P2P platform?
Yes. monvid is a decentralized Peer 2 Peer streaming platform.

Here are some listed websites and articles about monvid and its projects. You can refer to these published articles if there is any question or ask us for more.

𝕏 Token symbol: MVID

💲TOKEN SALE DETAILS💲

Price: $0,05 per Token
Token: ERC-20

Public Sale
🏁 Start Date: June 1st, 2018
👍 End Date: August 31st, 2018
۝ Soft Cap $500.000 (Reached)
۝ Hard Cap $5.000.000

Crowdsale Discount: Starting from 30%

Accepted Currencies:  ETH, BTC

So if the hardcap is reached and almost 52% of the tokens are sold, when are we getting updates then for when the platform goes live?

I would really love to hear more from you guys since most ICO nowadays are scamming people or just another cash grab.

More than 70days for the crowdsale to complete. I hope you guys reach your hardcap before then.
blockchain-man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

I read and interesting about the promise "the price will be much less than the traditional video is streaming right now." I think to compete surely you will have priority strategy for some object?
Zachwolf

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

I see the development of this project very well, and I hope the project could always run smoothly until the target can be achieved.

It is great if this project will click in the market of crypto because it is the achievement of for all us in the community of crypto currency world. Hoping we can benefit this sooner of what we expected.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Hello, is there some information about your team member and their linkedin profile  sir? and also with twitter if they have.
I cant see it on the first page and your site either.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

Hello, is there some information about your team member and their linkedin profile  sir? and also with twitter if they have.
I cant see it on the first page and your site either.

I think you can ask them in TG. The CEO is there and is very transparent. Smiley

Wow congrats for Monvid team.They are now 54% for token sold.Try to see in this link.
https://monvid.io

And in less than 2 weeks bro. That is a great achievement don't you think? Smiley

If you guys want more information you can go to their telegram channel for any questions.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

the ico will end in 74 days ( 31 august ) but they already achieved 54% from the hardcap, i think they will raise the hardcap before end of august. Increase Hard Cap is something good because 5 Million is pretty low for big project
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

the ico will end in 74 days ( 31 august ) but they already achieved 54% from the hardcap, i think they will raise the hardcap before end of august. Increase Hard Cap is something good because 5 Million is pretty low for big project

I think so too. If they were able to achieved that will less a month out in the community then  they would not have a hard time getting in the hardcap in no time. They must keep everything right then this will be on the way to its success.
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

this is new concept, being a decentralized i think this project will surely achieved their goals of getting the hardcap . everything is going well and success is on their way.
We all hope that this project can be fluently and get a lot of support so that the easier it is to achieve the target. I am sure the team will give their best for the project to succeed in developing the projects.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

hello. any news or ideas about posobly listing on exchange maybe?

do you have any idea !

bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Since this is a kind of sharing content platform, is there are specific kind of contents that will not allowed to be shared on the platform?
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Since this is a kind of sharing content platform, is there are specific kind of contents that will not allowed to be shared on the platform?

Mostly any type as long as the platform allows it in the near future.

Right now, videos of content creators of any genre I guess.

hello. any news or ideas about posobly listing on exchange maybe?

do you have any idea !

We can't say anything about the exchanges since its just the beginning and the ICO has yet to reach the hard cap in 70+ days. Smiley

We're hoping for some good exchange tho. Cheesy

I think so too. If they were able to achieved that will less a month out in the community then  they would not have a hard time getting in the hardcap in no time. They must keep everything right then this will be on the way to its success.

Well it was in their whitepaper. Increasing the hard cap can betray public trust tho.

And I believe they need those days to complete the hardcap as many ICOs out there are pursuing the same thing.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

This project looks very promising! If there is a bonus program I want to help you spread the world.
januri

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

according to this matter. MONVID project is very interesting and promising. I am sure many are interested in MONVID project.
I am sure also if MONVID project must be successful and sales will surely reach its target.

januri

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

This project is really good and attracts a lot of attention, especially my own.
I am sure if the MONVID project will be successful and successful.
toanmobi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution. I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent Stay tuned to know more updates about this project
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

this is project streaming platform good Pre Sale of Initial Coin Offering already closed! 22M Tokens sold out! and  total Investments 75,870,057 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 from Tokens all or equivalent 2,592,045 ETH / 192,392 BTC and why The Big Sale Started! 70 days again I think it's a long wait  Embarrassed
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

this is project streaming platform good Pre Sale of Initial Coin Offering already closed! 22M Tokens sold out! and  total Investments 75,870,057 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 from Tokens all or equivalent 2,592,045 ETH / 192,392 BTC and why The Big Sale Started! 70 days again I think it's a long wait  Embarrassed

i think its just right. I think they want the platform to go live as the ICO ends. Smiley

Working product = rising demand for coin.

Rising demand for coin = easy rise in price.

I believe they also want the roadmap to happen as it is.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution. I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent Stay tuned to know more updates about this project

Yes, I agree with you mate this project is very much potentail that rocks this year 2018. I will always support this project so that we can achieve the greatest success.
camryku

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

yes I also think so because I know a lot of people who say if many ICO projects are cheated but not all ICO is fraud, and here I find the project interesting and good let alone promise hence I join in this project because everything I see is good

camryku

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.
yes I also agree because from me looking at this project I immediately joined in this project because what I see this project is good and really promising and so now many projects are fraud and I am grateful to join in this project because I believe MONVID can be profitable and success

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.
yes I also agree because from me looking at this project I immediately joined in this project because what I see this project is good and really promising and so now many projects are fraud and I am grateful to join in this project because I believe MONVID can be profitable and success

I think this monvid project is one of the most promising projects this year and soon it will become a great ICO where people will support to invest. I am seeing good potential for this project and will be a successful one.
camryku

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
camryku

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

I think this monvid project is one of the most promising projects this year and soon it will become a great ICO where people will support to invest. I am seeing good potential for this project and will be a successful one.
Yeah its true.Which I believe we it will be more exciting especiall when their project comes to a sold out method to become more popular ICO project.
I believe that once I see and read the project above I am sure that this project is a good project and can be profitable for the future let alone prove promising, and thus now this I joined in this project and good luck and can get a good profit
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

No one denied that streaming platform is something that mostly everyone who utilize the online networking environment accessed.
Perhaps not just accessing, they also upload some of their personal media in it.
This way makes the streaming platform giving a big business opportunity .
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

No one denied that streaming platform is something that mostly everyone who utilize the online networking environment accessed.
Perhaps not just accessing, they also upload some of their personal media in it.
This way makes the streaming platform giving a big business opportunity .

Streaming platforms like monvid, can be really a great business opportunity. Imagine the blockchain gives you the opportunity to make money whilst streaming your favorite videos uploaded in it, This way, even if we are abroad we can do something about the availability of the videos we want to watch. I hope Monvid to succeed. It really is indeed undeniable for this kind of networking environment to be accessed.

The project of the year, the idea is really worthwhile, to carry blockage to the masses, through application in business. I think this will be implemented, and I hope that the depositors will be very happy. The page with Bounty is very simple, if the platform is as well thought out and framed, then the project will be successful. The team has a lot of modern and original ideas and this is its good plus.

I think you dont need to mention the bounty here. But whatever. Monvid might be the next big thing. We hope its idea can come to life with the platform coming to life! The team should make it easy for us to use the platform to watch genre of videos we want to watch there. Cheesy
cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
bungutko

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 10:07:03 AM by bungutko

I believe with this new streaming platform, many investors will be more interested with this project as this may have a bright future ahead.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

It feels like I read about decentralized streaming platforms a dozen times in other threads now. Do you have an overview of the competitive landscape and why you could be better than those others?
Zachwolf

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

It is good if it is already reaching it's maximum strength that they wants. For me investors wants that it will achieve for our community so that  it will run in a long period of time especially on unwanting people they wants.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.

I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success. I hope this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

where we can found the details of ongoing ICO ?
Arshe26 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

Here it is. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4405290.msg39198460#msg39198460
Arshe26 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

where we can found the details of ongoing ICO ?

You can visit our website : Monvid.io
drwoo

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success. I hope this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people

The team should be more present here and also on live channels like youtube. Show faces and make people believe in their capabilities.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

The team should be more present here and also on live channels like youtube. Show faces and make people believe in their capabilities.

They are being proactive in conferences and of course in Telegram. I think they'd be willing to set up a call if you are in doubt with them. Plus its not just any admin, its the CEO which is in the Telegram, the one who can answer most of the things you'd like to ask. Cheesy

camryku

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

I believe with this new streaming platform, many investors will be more interested with this project as this may have a bright future ahead.

which I see this project is very good let alone can promise and can benefit well and have reached softcap and the sales results are very satisfactory hence from that I have joined in this project because I have seen and read it and I am sure this project will be good and can profitable
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.
I agree with you, if they are honest and do not lie to everyone because they want the MONVID project to be a big success and they also want lots of people who participate in it and want to prove if this project is very good because they have a solid team to make cooperation to succeed the project MONVID. If I am very confident future MONVID will always be glorious.

januri

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

the MONVID project really attracts the attention of investors and the concept is also very good.
I make MONVID project in the future a big success and many investors related to this project. good success for you all.

januri

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and certainly also ,
many people who are interested  we support this project to the great success and always victorious of course.

straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

By the usage of its native token MVID, which during the token sale is priced between $0.05 – $0.10, users will be able to access content on the Monvid platform by paying the creators directly through their cryptocurrency wallets. This is a feature that will specifically come of use in territories where banking instruments such as credit cards or PayPal are not widely available.
januri

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

This idea isn't new,this niche was already there with couple of old projects like " LBRY ".
I have nothing against this project, but these streaming project / ICOs don't have it yet to compete those billions dollars company yet with this crypto not mass adopted yet.

Good luck though.
Alibagong

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

Great opportunity to join here, surely with the bonus offered will be many investors who join and fully support MONVID so as to be able to grow and succeed. The fundraiser will run smoothly and be able to reach the target.
Vishy James

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
The decentralised streaming is a morning of a new era, but can this project become its herald? I doubt in it.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?

I think Monvid's excesses are Decentralized so many advantages include High Availability, Encrypted Data, Difficult to censor, and profit-taking for the whole community, not just community owners
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Well, MONVID overall seems like a really good project, with a reliable team and a solid idea, I think people that make the stream of videos part of their daily life will enjoy it. The best thing is that it keeps growing steadily everyday.
camryku

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
I think that's good because this project has a good platform and has proven its project and so now I see many people joining this Monvid project let alone proven that this project can be profitable and the project is very interesting and hopefully this project can be successful moreover there are still many opportunities to join
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
I absolutely agree because I have seen that this project is good and good because many people have joined this project because the project is progressing well and this according to the project team is very good when I join the project and hopefully the project this is a huge success

bulantoy12345

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I see the development of this project very well, and I hope the project could always run smoothly until the target can be achieved.

Yes it is, this project runs well and i considered it already as a sure success because the development of this project really goes well. I really believe that this project will cross on it's target because the team behind works so well on this project. So good that i got in on this project.

FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Yes it is, this project runs well and i considered it already as a sure success because the development of this project really goes well. I really believe that this project will cross on it's target because the team behind works so well on this project. So good that i got in on this project.
I am relatively new to this project to be honest mate but i found this one interesting and i decided to follow this one. Could you tell where to find updates of the projects and do they have telegram group for us to throw some questions.
Aizelwood

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

This has been one of the great ICO's I've ever seen! Smiley I have joined the bounty and translation program too! I believe in this project Smiley Wish you all the best Monvid team! P.S. Please do posts some new contents on Facebook and Twitter to share. Thanks!
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

This has been one of the great ICO's I've ever seen! Smiley I have joined the bounty and translation program too! I believe in this project Smiley Wish you all the best Monvid team! P.S. Please do posts some new contents on Facebook and Twitter to share. Thanks!

Maybe they are busy with developing the platform. One of their milestone in roadmap says they will be releasing the platform right after ICO which is almost at the end of Q3 2018. We might as well be seeing more updates from the Telegram group as I see that the CEO there is approachable.

I am relatively new to this project to be honest mate but i found this one interesting and i decided to follow this one. Could you tell where to find updates of the projects and do they have telegram group for us to throw some questions.

YOu can find updates on their Official Telegram here: https://t.me/monvid_io You can go to their site for more info https://monvid.io

Feel free to ask questions in TG. Wink
Atfirstno

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I have been on this projects for a few days already and I can see that the development team has a great idea that definitely could innovate the streaming platform business.
Omtamvan

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

as this project is still classified as recently I haven't been able to give any comment, but viewed from the concept is indeed appealing hopefully to the fore more and more support for this project and make the good development of the project.
this project is very interesting and so now many people who join in this project including me, and there are many opportunities to join this project let alone promise and this project has good benefits and offered by this project
bulantoy12345

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

I have been on this projects for a few days already and I can see that the development team has a great idea that definitely could innovate the streaming platform business.

Yes it is, this project is so good and unique. The team is so good also because the development is very excellent that indicates hardworks and dedications. Im sure this project will booms at the market. Success is coming!

shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

as this project is still classified as recently I haven't been able to give any comment, but viewed from the concept is indeed appealing hopefully to the fore more and more support for this project and make the good development of the project.
this project is very interesting and so now many people who join in this project including me, and there are many opportunities to join this project let alone promise and this project has good benefits and offered by this project

I hope we can really see some good things on the project very soon. Cheesy You can read their latest post on Twitter here! https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1014421574345220097

To monvid guys, keep up the good work! We're all waiting for you!
Hec2005

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

I agree with you mate. This is a good project that is being run by a very dynamic team who's main goal is to make it's investors happy in the end.
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
I think that's good because this project has a good platform and has proven its project and so now I see many people joining this Monvid project let alone proven that this project can be profitable and the project is very interesting and hopefully this project can be successful moreover there are still many opportunities to join
I strongly agree your opinion is indeed a MONVID project is attracting a lot of attention people and especially investors because it has proven if the project is very good and the concept is also very excellent. hopefully, many who join the project MONVID and hope what is in want quickly and always succeed.

PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

I rely this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.
I agree with you, let us both support this MONVID project for the future to be more advanced and successful.
And also hope that what is wanted from the MONVID project as soon as achieved and achieve the exact target.

JENREM

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

What are your basis considering that this ICO is super great rather than the others? I have been so curious knowing that this team is being joined as one helping to make the project successful. With your statement I've been so interested then.
toygama

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Did you know #monvid is one of the next generation of #streaming #platform which can be used for free for both content publisher and the content viewer? Join us and learn more about #monvid and the #MVID Tokens!

Yes, decentralized vedio streaming without restrictions and censorship which can attract more viewership and investors. Good team and platforms that lead into success and as member of this community lets all welcome and support Monvid together as one
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

Hi Community!

ANN Thread now available in german!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631306.0

Have a nice day!
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

What are your basis considering that this ICO is super great rather than the others? I have been so curious knowing that this team is being joined as one helping to make the project successful. With your statement I've been so interested then.

If you read the whitepaper, monvid offers the product of being able to watch videos without being censored. Most videos on the internet are somehow restricted on some parts of the world. But what if you really like the show but has to travel somewhere far because of reasons and you wont be able to watch it. One of the greatest things about monvid is its restriction free feature. You can watch your fave videos online without worrying about censorship wherever you are.
drwoo

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

They are being proactive in conferences and of course in Telegram. I think they'd be willing to set up a call if you are in doubt with them. Plus its not just any admin, its the CEO which is in the Telegram, the one who can answer most of the things you'd like to ask. Cheesy

If they are present at conferences it is sufficient proof that they are serious about this. It shows that they are committed to this.
camryku

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Yes, of course, the concept of a decentralized model better than a centralized model. But overall the benefits offered by MONVID are really helpful for people. They look interesting.  
I see this project getting better and more people joining this project because it promises and can help to restore the losses that have been passed and I'm sure to hope  this project is a great success and can run smoothly because of his project is interesting and now there are many people who join here
Omtamvan

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

after I see and read this project I am also interested and follow it especially this project also interesting project is also good and promising because many people join in this project and rarely there project like this good project and I am sure this project can be successful and get good profit
edisystem

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Based on the website https://monvid.io/, it's already sold 58% of the tokens total right now, With 51 more days I hope we can reach hardcap on Monvid! 51 days and get 42% more to fill i think it's not that hard because 22M tokens sold out already!

su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Hi Community!

German Bounty Thread is now available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631306.msg41860156#msg41860156

Have a nice day!
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Or maybe at least a token raffle? I experience some financial problems at the moment  Roll Eyes
januri

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I would like to say if the MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of people, especially the investors. so I think everyone has the right to know about this project because the concept is good and seems promising as well. I hope the MONVID project is always successful and glorious.

polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Hi everyone I have joined signature campaign few days ago I am also considering about investing in this one. Good luck!!
Same here, i just joined the signature campaigns yesterday because after i do some research on monvid project, i'm sure this project will success and also just look at the sales right now, the result is really good and it means many investor trust and invest their money to monvid.
KopiItem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

Hi everyone I have joined signature campaign few days ago I am also considering about investing in this one. Good luck!!
Same here, i just joined the signature campaigns yesterday because after i do some research on monvid project, i'm sure this project will success and also just look at the sales right now, the result is really good and it means many investor trust and invest their money to monvid.
The allocation of bounty campaign is enough satisfy amount 5% from token sale, so it is the best thing to bounty hunter if they want earn much profit. And i think the progress of token sale so far is good and the soft cap have already reached. Best hope for this project can get success and reached the hard cap $5m before ICO ended in 30th August 2018.
camryku

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I absolutely agree because now I see that many people are joining this project and hopefully this project can be good for the future and can generate many benefits because this project promises and can reach the target because it has been getting a lot of support from many people who join this project
Omtamvan

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Monvid is a good project and interesting and so now that I see already many people who began to join in crypto and so I believe this project will be good and can be successful in the future many people who join this project because in addition to this interesting project this project is also good
drwoo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

The use of blockchain in streaming video shows a lot of promises, especially regarding the provision of cheap and unlimited user content. Monvid is truly a transformative project, and it should help people to access streaming video services anywhere in the world.

We can't know yet how cheap it will be. Someone needs to provide capacity and that someone is going to charge for it.
edisystem

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

The project is interesting. Streaming is needed. Streaming came to our world and very quickly gained popularity.

Especially with the development of electronic sports and games. People like to watch the streams of professional players.
Well, just look at youtube the most popular streaming platform in the world and yes there is much money on there. Not only sports and games but also vlog, entertainment, music and many else can do. I hope monvid can be the next youtube, maybe replace youtube, who knows Cheesy

shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

The project is interesting. Streaming is needed. Streaming came to our world and very quickly gained popularity.

Especially with the development of electronic sports and games. People like to watch the streams of professional players.
Well, just look at youtube the most popular streaming platform in the world and yes there is much money on there. Not only sports and games but also vlog, entertainment, music and many else can do. I hope monvid can be the next youtube, maybe replace youtube, who knows Cheesy

I hope they can be a better version of youtube because we all know youtube nowadays is all about the advertisements. In short, money. They can't make money without those advertisements that are based on your personal info, your history caches and others. Kindly update us guys! We're are really looking forward to such a great project!
polymerbatt

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

This project will succeed because streaming nowadays are very popular, the concept is good and the team works their best that are pretty obvious. The sales is good no doubt it will go strong and succeed as days pass by.
Yes yes, monvid can become the most popular streaming platform with decentralized p2p blockchain. For you guys who are not invest yet, invest it right now and get 15% more bonus! 80,116,627 Tokens Sold right now and still count.
su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Hi Community!

The Whitepaper is now available in german: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xukvH-rRWIAMeeXakUwjBqYQadTTqClK

Have a nice day!
Atfirstno

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

Decentalized video streaming was very big request from people that they can share their videos or their ideas without any pressure, good team and platfrom I wish u lucky.
You're right, video streaming is a big thing at the moment and I think that this project could bring alot of new ideas for the market, which I believe will also encourage even more competition with the current main streaming platforms.
januri

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

totally agree, the MONVID project has made me fall in love with him because the project is good and promising and also has a good team to work with. so I'm sure if the MONVID project will be a huge success.

Horas1976

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

Monvid is good enough and able to attract investors, it can be seen the results of tremendous sales, with confidence the team will be the success of the application MONVID very useful, so do not miss to be able to join in this project.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Hi everyone I have one question related with bounty, Do we have to post our Weekly posts on bounty thread or the team will count 'em their selves?
camryku

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

more and more people are starting to join this project because the project is very good and interesting and I am sure this project can be good and can get a good profit because there are so many people who have started joining this project. and have a lot of support from people who join
Omtamvan

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I see this project is great and so a few weeks ago I intend to join this project and I hope this project can be good and great success because there are so many people who join this project because his project attracts many people who join and hoping to get a good profit
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

I see this project is great and so a few weeks ago I intend to join this project and I hope this project can be good and great success because there are so many people who join this project because his project attracts many people who join and hoping to get a good profit
It is true a lot of people who are interested to join in this project, because I believe that this project has great potential to be successful.
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

It is true a lot of people who are interested to join in this project, because I believe that this project has great potential to be successful.

We see how the development of this project, hopefully all went smoothly until the success of this project can be achieved.
camryku

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

yes now more and more people who join in this project more support and so I am sure the more here all will be good let alone this project is very interesting hence many people who join in this project because promise and hopefully this project can be a big success

Omtamvan

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

yes I am also so because now there are many people who join in this project because this project is interesting and therefore support the support of the people who support this project to be successful in the future so from now on I hope the future of this project can be better and smoothly a huge success

januri

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

This project will succeed because streaming nowadays are very popular, the concept is good and the team works their best that are pretty obvious. The sales is good no doubt it will go strong and succeed as days pass by.

I agree with your opinion, and I also think so, the MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of people, especially investors and myself, of course, I am very confident if the MONVID project will be successful and successful of course.

toygama

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Decentalized video streaming was very big request from people that they can share their videos or their ideas without any pressure, good team and platfrom I wish u lucky.

Sharing for video streaming with less hesitation that the company provider or the country itself imposed restrictions or censorship. The concept of decentralization video streaming gives full authority of the contributor of what kind of views they want to share with the viewer and with full support of or community plus the enthusiasm of the team I think this project can easily come for its success.
edisystem

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

I agree with your opinion, and I also think so, the MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of people, especially investors and myself, of course, I am very confident if the MONVID project will be successful and successful of course.

Well, by looking at the tokens sold right now, many investors already invested many ETHs and BTCs in monvid project and i'm sure this project monvid decentralized streaming platform will success, let's wait until the main sale end for now.

polymerbatt

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

Very impressive once, this project has not been a long time but it's quite a sales achievement because it is still not his main sale, hopefully the future of this project has a good prospect and many investors to bergabug.lancar according to what is expected.

I know right! The project is like still new but the sales result is really good so far. I think we can reach hardcap soon and hope this is happen. For now let the team and bounty hunter do their job and make this project success.
toygama

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

Very impressive once, this project has not been a long time but it's quite a sales achievement because it is still not his main sale, hopefully the future of this project has a good prospect and many investors to bergabug.lancar according to what is expected.

I know right! The project is like still new but the sales result is really good so far. I think we can reach hardcap soon and hope this is happen. For now let the team and bounty hunter do their job and make this project success.

Yes their success also our success lets continue to support this project even if it's still new the team shows its potential to come up into the top ang get the target as early as possible helping hand together in our community members makes this project into completion.
polymerbatt

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

The idea of MONVID project is very interest and I think it will resonate in many countries. Since people are experiencing difficulties when watching their favourite movies, TV series and TV programs a huge set. This is the first projects that seek to solve this problem. Therefore, Monvid has all the chances of success, becoming the main resource for the provision of such services.
Even on the youtube it's really hard to watch a full movies and tv series there because of copyright and any else. If monvid can makes them all available on monvid, i'm sure many people will use monvid to watch their favourite movies and tv series.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

There are alot of people here but can we see any updates? I would like to here more from these guys. Aren't you guys excited?

Btw, people can join their crowdsale here!

https://monvid.io They are already past their softcap. Just waiting for them to reach the hardcap. Btw for anyone who is interested in their whitepaper, you can read it here!

https://monvid.io/docs/white-paper.pdf
Atfirstno

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Indeed, and with the growth that is has experienced in the last weeks it looks promising and reliable, along with a bounty campaign that looks legit and trustworthy.
edisystem

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

There are alot of people here but can we see any updates? I would like to here more from these guys. Aren't you guys excited?

https://monvid.io They are already past their softcap. Just waiting for them to reach the hardcap. Btw for anyone who is interested in their whitepaper, you can read it here!

Yes monvid project already reached the softcap and still has more than 42days until the end of the sale. Btw why the total tokens sold is barely moving since 5 days ago, is it because the website not update or no one buy the tokens again right now?

baureksa

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

Token sales results are already 60%, good results and certainly will continue to increase. I am happy to follow the progress of Monvid is always increasing every day and the team is always active and compact. 40 more days will finish the sale, hoping to achieve the target.
Neo--

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Hi people, we have reached 60% and only 41 days left soo hurry up you wont gonna miss this! I have already invested in!!
camryku

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

camryku

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

Well, by looking at the tokens sold right now, many investors already invested many ETHs and BTCs in monvid project and i'm sure this project monvid decentralized streaming platform will success, let's wait until the main sale end for now.
yes I know this project is very good and very popular because as I know now there are many people who join this project because this project promises and can get a good profit so from that I joined in this project because the project is good and can promise in the future and hopefully this project a great success

Omtamvan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

this project is a big project and so now there are many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and promising for the future hence that I see already many investors who join in this project and get a lot of support
toygama

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

Token sales results are already 60%, good results and certainly will continue to increase. I am happy to follow the progress of Monvid is always increasing every day and the team is always active and compact. 40 more days will finish the sale, hoping to achieve the target.

Wow it's nice update for the sales as a member of this Monvid project lets give our full support for the success of this video streaming platforms and as early as this stage lets all congratulate the whole team behind it and hopping for the success earlier as the target date.
NDLcrypt

Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Yes monvid project already reached the softcap and still has more than 42days until the end of the sale. Btw why the total tokens sold is barely moving since 5 days ago, is it because the website not update or no one buy the tokens again right now?
The site must be updated automatically. I think that just no one is buying tokens yet. Usually, sales are becoming more active by the end of the ICO.

drwoo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

I hope they can be a better version of youtube because we all know youtube nowadays is all about the advertisements. In short, money. They can't make money without those advertisements that are based on your personal info, your history caches and others. Kindly update us guys! We're are really looking forward to such a great project!

Youtube has done an awesome deal to get the message across of what the internet is able to do. It helped to let people post facts about bad things and shut down bad actors. So many things thanks to Youtube happened, but you are right that something has to change.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

A lot of time is left for selling tokens. I think we'll see 100% of the purchased tokens.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

A lot of time is left for selling tokens. I think we'll see 100% of the purchased tokens.
it is true that there is still plenty of time to achieve maximum results, all teams will certainly always try the best for this project so that its sales can achieve satisfactory results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
durudara

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

you are very optimistic and I'm glad to hear it hopefully all hope it can be achieved easily so that future projects can be progressively developed.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

Yes it's true this kind of concept is not new to us but in terms of uniqueness, I know it could be more great and on how they made their ICO project more interesting so that people will be attrcted like me.
toygama

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Yes it's true this kind of concept is not new to us but in terms of uniqueness, I know it could be more great and on how they made their ICO project more interesting so that people will be attrcted like me.

As competitors you need to establish your own identity in the market or you have to find your own trade mark, like in any other product competition is always alive its also add species in the consuming public. Live video streaming with less censorship and prohibition from the provider and give full control to the contributor made Monvid different from others.
connecoin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Youtube has done an awesome deal to get the message across of what the internet is able to do. It helped to let people post facts about bad things and shut down bad actors. So many things thanks to Youtube happened, but you are right that something has to change.

Another venue for video streaming will be provided by this project can make the viewing public more choices and can reduce the population of the traditional provider that can give fast connection of Internet.
Neo--

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

Why bounty spreadsheet not up to date guys? why bounty manager not updating spreadsheet? I hope they will fix this soon.  Undecided Undecided
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Yes, of course, the concept of a decentralized model better than a centralized model. But overall the benefits offered by MONVID are really helpful for people. They look interesting.  
I see this project getting better and more people joining this project because it promises and can help to restore the losses that have been passed and I'm sure to hope  this project is a great success and can run smoothly because of his project is interesting and now there are many people who join here
Yes, you are right. The MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of attention especially myself and the investors.paltrom is nice and promising. I am very confident if the future of this project will be a great success. good success for you all.
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Indeed, and with the growth that is has experienced in the last weeks it looks promising and reliable, along with a bounty campaign that looks legit and trustworthy.
agree. lately, M0NVID project is growing very rapidly. promising and reliable projects. and also I have seen many people participating in the MONVID project. so I am very confident that this project will be a great success and always win.
MNtrio

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Wow congrats for Monvid team.They are now 54% for token sold.Try to see in this link.
https://monvid.io
Target100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

I want to report that in my facebook campaign when I signed up for my facebook campaign I wrote the name in the bitcointal name.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Another venue for video streaming will be provided by this project can make the viewing public more choices and can reduce the population of the traditional provider that can give fast connection of Internet.

I think they will be never be like youtube. First, youtube is free. Monvid is not. You will likely have to buy MVID for you to stream and watch your favorite videos that are going to be uploaded later on. We all hope that this can be better than youtube without the ads, because the ads are annoying. All we need is MVID to watch videos there.

Hi there Monvid people! We would like to hear more from you! Smiley
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I think they will be never be like youtube. First, youtube is free. Monvid is not. You will likely have to buy MVID for you to stream and watch your favorite videos that are going to be uploaded later on. We all hope that this can be better than youtube without the ads, because the ads are annoying. All we need is MVID to watch videos there.

Hi there Monvid people! We would like to hear more from you! Smiley

uitub is the last century. I completely agree with the payment for the draft of advertising, which already annoys all, is no longer relevant, everyone is simply tormented and waiting for a worthy replacement. I'm sure that everything will be successful with a new Monvid
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

This is a good project with a good development team.  And I think this product will have a very good future.
all is true. and the sale of tokens says the same. People wait on the platform and buy tokens as this is the future. Deposit holders will have a very good advantage. I for example will keep and bury the token
gudrun

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

Yes, the most accurate way to know if a project is good or not is to rely on the number of tokens they sell in the ICO sale. I think a project with a large development team if not sold ICO good they will still go bankrupt
gudrun

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

I tracked the project on the wedsite Trackico and it seems that the $267K was received from their coin sale and it is going to last until August 31. It looks like this is a good start, I think you should hold a little
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

> What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
Decentralization is one of the things Blockchain has given to Monvid. Unlike any other streaming sites like Youtube, DailyMotion, etc., we will be seeing more uncensored contents for those who like to watch movies or contents we can't access because of the local legislation each country has. Support Monvid and its vision of helping the community it will have!
toygama

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

> What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
Decentralization is one of the things Blockchain has given to Monvid. Unlike any other streaming sites like Youtube, DailyMotion, etc., we will be seeing more uncensored contents for those who like to watch movies or contents we can't access because of the local legislation each country has. Support Monvid and its vision of helping the community it will have!

That's makes Monvid different from others the full authority of video owner to share online with less hesitation that the service providers will censored the video for live streaming.
Omtamvan

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

The concept is not new if we exclude the blockchain and the p2p network. But if we include it, this is a new concept and what everyone needs. The main issue is that in many countries such services are not available and are not for everyone, but now with the blockchain, it is available for everyman.
yes I also think so because there is rarely a project like this let alone this project is very good and interesting and can be an attraction for everyone so from nowadays there are many people who join in this project and have much support then I hope this project can be a huge success

Neo--

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

This ICO is very succesful this now. 3,132.447 ETH / 198.144 BTC has been gathered and %61 of Hardcap achieved. in 33 days we will for sure reach hardcap!
camryku

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

yes I agree with you because there are many who support this project for the future and I look forward to this project because there are many people who join in this project because of the project yng interesting and can promise for the future

Omtamvan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
I really like this project so from that a few weeks ago I started joining this project and that I see already many people who join in this project because the project is very good and up and have a chance to gain profit because the project is going well and has much support from this project

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

This ICO is very succesful this now. 3,132.447 ETH / 198.144 BTC has been gathered and %61 of Hardcap achieved. in 33 days we will for sure reach hardcap!
Nice information about this project, i think will be achive a hardcap with a long time before ICO ended.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drwoo

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

I don't think choice is a problem these days. More about the costs and the cut that platforms like Twitch or Youtube take from content producers.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Nice information about this project, i think will be achive a hardcap with a long time before ICO ended.
We are all waiting for that moment. If they do really reached their hardcap, we will be seeing the platform live if that happens. No to censorship wherever we go for the things we want to watch anytime! Smiley

I just hope we can hear more from them since they are still developing the project for everyone to see how good they are.
catchandeat

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

We are all waiting for that moment. If they do really reached their hardcap, we will be seeing the platform live if that happens. No to censorship wherever we go for the things we want to watch anytime! Smiley

I just hope we can hear more from them since they are still developing the project for everyone to see how good they are.

What's the stage now? Did you reach a soft cap?
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

if a user is one country and the creator is another country and the user wants to stream the creators content but due to some restrictions cannot in the regular streaming app with Monvid all those restrictions can be easily bypassed and the video streamed. #ICO #MVID #Monvid
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Yes, the company has already reached the soft cap.  61% have already been collected.  And this figure is growing every day.
catchandeat

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Yes, the company has already reached the soft cap.  61% have already been collected.  And this figure is growing every day.

Are that 61% been collected from a regular investors or you're working with funds?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Are that 61% been collected from a regular investors or you're working with funds?

What do you mean regular investors? Maybe you mean white listed investors and private sale participants are those irregular investors? Most probably that percent is a combination of both.
toygama

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Yeah it's a positive growth reaching soft cap as early as scheduled its also invite more investors that attract the project. Let cheers and give warm applause to the team behind our early success more motivation can boost their enthusiasm that convert to satisfaction.
catchandeat

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

What do you mean regular investors? Maybe you mean white listed investors and private sale participants are those irregular investors? Most probably that percent is a combination of both.

I mean some projects are collecting the sum by cooperation with funds and some are based on average guys that are hanging out on that forum, investing $100 and such a small sums
drwoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Regular investors are supposed to be those people who get in during a public crowd sale I would assume. The others are accredited or institutional investors.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

I mean some projects are collecting the sum by cooperation with funds and some are based on average guys that are hanging out on that forum, investing $100 and such a small sums

as for me there is no difference who buys tokens. Or are they just guys like me or profesionaly investors. The main thing is that there is a product and people who believe in the project.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

This project has a great idea!
I am quite excited about this project. I am an ICO investor. I like new and innovative projects!
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

89,116,627 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 Tokens Total

we are moving closer to the goal. Very little left. It's nice to see every day a gradual and steady growth in the number of tokens sold
balodon88

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Yes, I also think that the company will reach the hard cap faster than the ICO will end.  Now very few companies reach the hard cap.
Levontres

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P and proxy-streaming services for individuals and businesses! MONVID as a whole seems really good project

sshiddiq67

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P and proxy-streaming services for individuals and businesses! MONVID as a whole seems really good project

Monvid also created decentralized Dapps to be more flexible, transparent, distributed, resilient, and have a better incentive structure than the current software model.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

Hello, team! Why have there been no new tweets for two weeks? Everything okay with the project? The community is worried)

MNtrio

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
MNtrio

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Dao Thang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

I am very interested in this project, as it is a solution that I am waiting for. Is a project pioneer in this field. I think you will be very successful and become a strong at crypto market
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

I'm currently very optimistic with this project, it still has long road ahead but I think that the team behind the project is capable of archieving great things in the future if people give the project the trust that it deserves.
balodon88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Hello, team! Why have there been no new tweets for two weeks? Everything okay with the project? The community is worried)
I think everything is good and the developers are busy with the project.  And I think in the coming days there will be new tweets.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I think everything is good and the developers are busy with the project.  And I think in the coming days there will be new tweets.
Already 76% of tokens sold. It seems the guys are all right. monvid and beside it is not necessary with projects which till the end of ICO hardly typed soft kapu. We are already in the clouds.
Neo--

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Guys we are at %76! You wont like to miss this! Fill your bags and sit back Smiley its a solid project.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Application with video show in blockchain look very promising for future. I believe to this project of Monvid and I ll gave my support to this team to be successful.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

I have very optimistic about this project because as we know streaming in nowdays are very popular in all over the world, this project is very promising and team is very strong good luck..
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Personally, I would like to know more information about the project and the team behind the project, I mean, it looks good judging by the amount of info they provided but more is better in this case.
handyhuman

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io
handyhuman

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Application with video show in blockchain look very promising for future. I believe to this project of Monvid and I ll gave my support to this team to be successful.
I agrre My friend.Looks like the team was prepared with the project because a lot of information was fit for the success of the team.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I agrre My friend.Looks like the team was prepared with the project because a lot of information was fit for the success of the team.

Yes. this project team is very good, because it prepares a great concept for Monvid as a decentralized P2P streaming streaming platform. The greatness of this platform is great benefits for users, encrypted data, hard to censor, and profit taking for the entire community, not just community owners.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!
gudrun

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I tracked the project on the wedsite Trackico and it seems that the $267K was received from their coin sale and it is going to last until August 31. It looks like this is a good start, I think you should hold a little
Latest news for today. 71% of the sales target has been completed and it continues until August 31. The plan is still on track, with good sales and I believe it will soon be completed shortly
gudrun

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Yes. this project team is very good, because it prepares a great concept for Monvid as a decentralized P2P streaming streaming platform. The greatness of this platform is great benefits for users, encrypted data, hard to censor, and profit taking for the entire community, not just community owners.
Yes, the ERC20-based P2P platform promises a lot of greatness this year, encrypted data and profit taking for the entire community is two of the coolest features of the coin, other P2P projects are thriving and I believe Monvid too
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

it's really cool. I like the team's approach to their work. Simply, calmly do their job and please us.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Is this true, Monvid Tokens will be traded on the public such as Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC, and KuCoin.
I think the first step of the exchange is very good, hopefully monvid tokens are listed on the best exchanges.
Neo--

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
toygama

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

we are moving closer to the goal. Very little left. It's nice to see every day a gradual and steady growth in the number of tokens sold

Even in gradual movement it emphasize the positive growth and acceptance of Monvid in the market field hopefully the team behind continue their enthusiasm for the progress and the completion of the project.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

Even in gradual movement it emphasize the positive growth and acceptance of Monvid in the market field hopefully the team behind continue their enthusiasm for the progress and the completion of the project.

progress is growing, but I want to note that you do not need to lose activity in social networks. This does not please me. It is necessary to show everyone the successes
drwoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

P2P streaming is the core of this whole concept but there is much more to it than just the few obvious advantages. In the long run it has a lot of growth potential as it can outperform centralized standard platforms in many ways.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I think the team is now fully preparing for an alpha release since ICO will finish faster I think and the product will not make you wait for a long time
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
balodon88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
You're right.  And now the company has collected even more money.  It is very likely that a hard cap will be reached soon.
toygama

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.
onepiece1995

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached

Yes, I feel like that. The development of this project is very good 107,116,627 tokens sold is good achievement. Hope to reach hardcap.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.

I can only imagine how the demand for MONVID will grow after the release of the tokens on the stock exchange. I think that smart people will store tokens and not immediately
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

MONVID has already proved its relevance and adequacy. What the results show ICO. I can only imagine what will be the movement in 2019 when there will be a final version of the
monvid platform
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.

Very soon we will be able to see everything in our eyes. The current leaders in this field, do not even imagine what has been prepared for them MONVID
balodon88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
Yes, there is little time left and it seems to me now is a very good time to invest in this company.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley
Neo--

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

a traditional p2p streaming platform made MONVID I think it could be in the allocation for individuals and companies
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Team members do look quite legit in my opinion, it gives a lot of confidence to me and encourages me even more to invest in the project, however I would like to know more about their own opinions of their project.
gudrun

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest
MNtrio

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

MNtrio

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Yea youre truly right mate.This fantastic paroject will go to the moon soon.I'm wait for this project to be successfully ended.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley

Many already sit and rub their hands in anticipation of profit. I will not lie to one of them. But I also invested a bit in ICO.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest

MONVID every day shows their progress. This is proof of the habitual choice. You are right very sorry that most Projects do not have this. They are not suitable for a candle too MONVID
handyhuman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

Yeah same with you mate we are hoping to be more successful of this project soon.We will make this happened by always trusted on this project.
handyhuman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

I'm confidently believe that they can find a good exchange mate.we should believe in this project and I know they can make this time to be great soon.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

The Monvid platform creates MVID tokens. This token is a token name that will be traded on the public market, Monvid's team plans to be traded on the Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and KuCoin markets.
this is good news, hopefully everything will happen.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

The Monvid platform creates MVID tokens. This token is a token name that will be traded on the public market, Monvid's team plans to be traded on the Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and KuCoin markets.

Where did you get the news they'll be listed in such big exchanges? As I am really curious mate. I don't know but most of these exchanges don't want their exchanges to be dump exchanges so they don't really want projects to be announcing these kinds of news. We all know how many people can manipulate the market. And Binance, Kucoin most likely wouldn't want that. Smiley
gudrun

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Yes, it is really a pity for someone to miss this opportunity. I believe that the price of MONVID when the floor should get x5 profit and possibly more. There is very little time to sell ICO and I expect people to know about it
Neo--

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Only 20 day left and still 77% seems like no one wants to invest in ICO's novadays when market is down. :\ hope we can reach hardcap.
Neo--

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Good luck everyone!
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Where did you get the news they'll be listed in such big exchanges? As I am really curious mate. I don't know but most of these exchanges don't want their exchanges to be dump exchanges so they don't really want projects to be announcing these kinds of news. We all know how many people can manipulate the market. And Binance, Kucoin most likely wouldn't want that. Smiley

Too dumija that so at once on such exchanges the token will not go. But I have often seen how the rate increases after the release of Binance. It would be cool of course cool
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Only 20 day left and still 77% seems like no one wants to invest in ICO's novadays when market is down. :\ hope we can reach hardcap.
Yes, they have all worn out to look at the calendar. Everybody is waiting for the full collection. Everyone wants to be on the bulge. We will be 100% high. It remains to collect 23%
toygama

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

MONVID every day shows their progress. This is proof of the habitual choice. You are right very sorry that most Projects do not have this. They are not suitable for a candle too MONVID

Their progress shows  how the team prepared their individual tasks, as of this time we the community supporting the Monvid project must appreciate the effort of the team. Let's cheers for it in advance good luck team.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold in no way we can overcome the line. Very little left up to 140,000,000. Friends let us have more information, resume the flow of social networks
Planton

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

I have also seen the results that have been obtained by this project is pretty good with the rest of the time I'm convinced more and more investors who join in this project and make the target can be achieved.
toygama

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

That's what why we are here to gain something in return, from bounty campaign to investing or trading anything that's makes us earning profits. As of this time we must appreciate the team effort of Monvid working to become part of good exchange. Good luck guys.
drwoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

The exchanges also have an interest to keep it secret because then they can buy the coin in advance themselves and sell when they announce the listing.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Yes, they have all worn out to look at the calendar. Everybody is waiting for the full collection. Everyone wants to be on the bulge. We will be 100% high. It remains to collect 23%

Sales still have 17 more days, but the results are still 77%, hoping that there will be more improvements to the results can be maximized. Team hard work will be a good achievement later.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Very much want to look at the product. Many streamers and bloggers will soon disclose all the chips prepared by the team MONVID
UstadSoleh

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Sales still have 17 more days, but the results are still 77%, hoping that there will be more improvements to the results can be maximized. Team hard work will be a good achievement later.
I think the team should maximize again in promoting this project. in order to attract more and more investors to join the project. because if the views of the current project competition getting tougher.

MNtrio

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

I think the team should maximize again in promoting this project. in order to attract more and more investors to join the project. because if the views of the current project competition getting tougher.
It lools natural but we thank of it.Imagine other ICo projects did not reached softcap and failed.But this project really accumulated to invest which nearly to the moon for sure.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

It lools natural but we thank of it.Imagine other ICo projects did not reached softcap and failed.But this project really accumulated to invest which nearly to the moon for sure.

@MNtrio We won't be looking at that hardcap. Not now. It might be for best. Burning unsold tokens will surely make the coin's price rise as the market go up. We only need a bit more to fulfill the ICO. maybe we will be seeing an extension? Most ICOs extend because they knew that their investors will demand for an exchange. We need to stay positive with all these turmoils we are experiencing.
balodon88

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

I think the company will have time to reach the hard cap through the ICO.  And I think when the coin comes on the market the price will be higher than the price of the ICO.  Therefore, it is better now to invest in this company.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

MONVID is a project of the nonprofit p2p streaming this could simplify our work which is not in 1 location
MNtrio

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Yeah its true.Which I believe we it will be more exciting especiall when their project comes to a sold out method to become more popular ICO project.
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

For everyone saying that the reaching of hardcap is not possible, there are still 16 days left, and a lot of things in the market can happen that could change the market in a lot of ways, so be positive.
balodon88

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

For everyone saying that the reaching of hardcap is not possible, there are still 16 days left, and a lot of things in the market can happen that could change the market in a lot of ways, so be positive.
I agree.  Some companies achieve a hard cap in a few days.  So you need to be patient.
gudrun

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
Well, congratulations on your project, I always keep track of the goals MONVID is achieving every day and especially I have my MONVIDs. I will wait for the price x4 after the floor should
Neo--

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Well, congratulations on your project, I always keep track of the goals MONVID is achieving every day and especially I have my MONVIDs. I will wait for the price x4 after the floor should

4x right after the ico would be awesome! Smiley but i will keep my coins  until the next bullrun or a surprise 100x
handyhuman

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Yeah I agree mate.As I noticed now in monvid.io site.The sold out of 12Omillion token out of 140million equivalent to 86%.Looks great to see this project really grow.
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

The team behind the project seems to be active and that is a really good sign that shows legibility, hope they reach hard cap soon, they are capable of doing so.
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

Considering the market condition now many ico are un able to even reach half of their soft cap but monvid has hit and surpass the soft cap. It takes a team with foresight and hardwork to pull this through in this present market condtion
handyhuman

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Considering the market condition now many ico are un able to even reach half of their soft cap but monvid has hit and surpass the soft cap. It takes a team with foresight and hardwork to pull this through in this present market condtion
This is the good sign for this project to evolve.Looks great to be a part of this team.Because of the concept they have that's why they succcesfully grow.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

This is the good sign for this project to evolve.Looks great to be a part of this team.Because of the concept they have that's why they succcesfully grow.
Concept is really nice. Because our stream problems are all less or more prone. However
The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap.
news about muddle. With this, 30% bonus is again offered. By the way, if team do this, we will benefit.
gudrun

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Yes, I would like to update it was 86% for the whole hardcore. Just a little over 100% of the goal to reach and it has 13 more days to target. I believe the sale will soon end and will of the person having to buy Monvid on the exchange
kurbanth

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

The project is really good. Pleased with the amount of investment collection. Of course, there is a lot of competition in this area, but the team is already in the topic since the end of 2017. I wish you good luck on your journey. I will follow your news! Make a video stream available to every inhabitant of the planet anywhere in the world! You can do this force, I'm sure!
hiziridiyunusidi

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

They have a vision to ensure an advertisement-free, restriction-free and faster video streaming platform. MONVID  team is working very hard to reach to their goals.

JAVVY   │  An All-in-one Crypto Exchange
shinharu10282016

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Only 12 days left before the public sale ends. Will we be seeing a hardcap reached? I hope the monvid team can update us!

Keep up the good work! I will look forward to such a great project! Wishing you guys some more investments to have! Smiley
hiziridiyunusidi

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Monvid has a perspective that the customer is the only party who can justify whether the film is worth watching or not. Then, they also have to decide whether they want to watch a movie or not. For this perspective, Monvid allows everyone to watch movies and other entertainment programs without outside intervention.

JAVVY   │  An All-in-one Crypto Exchange
Neo--

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

WOw I didnt check the status for few days and we hit 86% we may be cant hit hardcap but it was still a succesful ICO congratulations everyone.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

4x right after the ico would be awesome! Smiley but i will keep my coins  until the next bullrun or a surprise 100x
man, do you really believe in this?) According to ICO Bench, this project received a score of 2 out of 5. I doubt that this token will be released to the stock exchange. But of course I can be wrong. And if the team is really set up seriously, and just will not disappear with the money of investors, then I can only wish them success.
Moshaid
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

One of the reasons I fell in love with this project is about the goal the CEO of the platform Antonio Jacobs mentioned, which is to launch a platform with streaming video and decentralized TV with proxies to pass all and around the world. With this am confident people around the world would be happy to have this at their finger tip.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
MNtrio

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

One of the reasons I fell in love with this project is about the goal the CEO of the platform Antonio Jacobs mentioned, which is to launch a platform with streaming video and decentralized TV with proxies to pass all and around the world. With this am confident people around the world would be happy to have this at their finger tip.
This team was so transparent and I believe on how they gpes their project to make successfull.A lot of potential coming for this team amd I'm so excited on it.
Torps1

Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

MNtrio

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:06:50 PM by MNtrio

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: MNtrio
Profil link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1542466
Forum rank:Member
Posts count:241
ETH address:
0xE8AE353B71f7D015C097965B47E41eded27980c0
balodon88

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Only 12 days left before the public sale ends. Will we be seeing a hardcap reached? I hope the monvid team can update us!

Keep up the good work! I will look forward to such a great project! Wishing you guys some more investments to have! Smiley
I think the company will easily reach the hard cap because this project has very good potential and every day people invest in this ICO.
toygama

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

The project is really good. Pleased with the amount of investment collection. Of course, there is a lot of competition in this area, but the team is already in the topic since the end of 2017. I wish you good luck on your journey. I will follow your news! Make a video stream available to every inhabitant of the planet anywhere in the world! You can do this force, I'm sure!

That was the vision of this project providing video streaming without borders and with full control of the video owner, the government and the the network cannot give restrictions.
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

I've been observing the platform, and it is really eye opener for a newcomer. Because it really has a wide array of uses in the market.
toygama

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Team success is the success of everyone who supports Monvid projects, what Monvid reach as this time showed the output of their efforts and how they prepared the individual task assigned to them.
Neo--

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

WOw I didnt check the status for few days and we hit 86% we may be cant hit hardcap but it was still a succesful ICO congratulations everyone.
Good jod for this project.Nearly reached to hardcap which we are now in 86% completion of token sold.I'm excited much for this proggression.

At this market its really a success to reach over 85% i really hope for hardcap.
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

Seems to be a field with a lot of competition actually so I wish the best for the team behind the project, they have made a great efforts and I think they can achieve great things.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

the team involved here will always do the best for this project so that later this project can attract many investors to join, and all who support this project look forward to the good news from the team for this project.

UstadSoleh

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

the team involved here will always do the best for this project so that later this project can attract many investors to join, and all who support this project look forward to the good news from the team for this project.
of course, there's no doubt about it. because they also expect this project can succeed and can give you incredible results. so they definitely will always work hard very seriously in developing the project.

handyhuman

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Team success is the success of everyone who supports Monvid projects, what Monvid reach as this time showed the output of their efforts and how they prepared the individual task assigned to them.
Yeah you have a point my friend.This is for all of is success.The way we participate and on how we give our effort to make this project more auccessful in the future.
balodon88

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

There were already 7 days left until the end of the ICO and the company collected 86%.  This is a very good indicator, especially now, when very few successful ICO.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

The teams way of solving issues limiting video streaming is unique and outstanding. The team is equalled to the task and I wish them the best.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

By leveraging blockchain technology, Monvid will ensure users and content creators informations are secured from manipulation or data breaches. Issues about cost is also taken care of while content creators becomes the master of their shared content. This project is really exceptional.
Men_BitcoinToTheMoon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Hello.
I made funny stickers in a telegram for Monvid.
I hope you like them! You can use it!

https://t.me/addstickers/monvid_ctickers
Atfirstno

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

I am glad that the project has keep growing way more and it seems like the team behind the project is making a lot of efforts to achieve their goals.
handyhuman

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

We have near to the top.Amazing project which I can assure to my self that aside from it's legality but also on how humble the team to made this project succesful.
durudara

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

We have near to the top.Amazing project which I can assure to my self that aside from it's legality but also on how humble the team to made this project succesful.
the team's hard work seems worthy of appreciation and I hope this project can grow further so that many feel the benefits.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

the team's hard work seems worthy of appreciation and I hope this project can grow further so that many feel the benefits.
Indeed the team of the project had a very good performance, and I believe they have a lot of the strategies that can make this project could be attractive to many investors.
bambangAja

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

Indeed the team of the project had a very good performance, and I believe they have a lot of the strategies that can make this project could be attractive to many investors.
Hopefully, the hard work of the team so far can produce maximum results so that this project can successfully reach the target as planned.
Moshaid
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Over 90% of the token has been sold out.. This is a great achievement so far from the team. Can't wait to see the amazing outcome of this long awaited project which plans to make streaming video content more easier and faster without any form of barrier.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
jaksone

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Very interesting to follow this platform give satisfaction in watching video streaming and earn income from buying and selling on trading monvid tokens ..good and inspirational idea
Neo--

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Less than a Week and we are 91% I really hoped for Hardcap but I can unterstand those, who dont want to invest in this market. My hope now when we are on Exchanges we will some price up-trends.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

Less than a Week and we are 91% I really hoped for Hardcap but I can unterstand those, who dont want to invest in this market. My hope now when we are on Exchanges we will some price up-trends.
To achieve hardcap, stay a little longer, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. And the team must be passionate about promoting this project.

investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

To achieve hardcap, stay a little longer, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. And the team must be passionate about promoting this project.
we pray for the best for this project so that later this project can reach its target, with enthusiasm all involved for the results will not lie.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

An interesting concept indeed, with the current trends that's happening in the market and all of the surfacing platforms that's the same in every way. This company is a unique shot in the business and I hope they will have a chance in this year.
ramahero01

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

seeing from the sale of this project is very extraordinary and I am sure that in the future the project will gain success. can't wait for the good news from this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

extraordinary achievement that occurs on this project, and if not mistaken ico sale ends today, and I'm sure target hardcap can achieved.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cbdrick12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

Everything that's been set in the platform is purely thought out, the team and the market is ready for this kind of business. I'm sure that it would be worth investing to and for the companies and people that needs this kind of service, they should not waste time looking for platform and invest in this one instead.
XLG918

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Hi. What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Thx. Thanks.
cbdrick12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Platforms like this should not be wasted! Investors and other markets that needs this kind of service should not waste the opportunity
cbdrick12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

The platform is way too solid for the market and all is well for the team. I hope they will make it past the starting point and be successful.
zoom2k

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Good day. Many accuse the project in SCAM, because of what is this happening?
What happened here? According to information from the ICO rating, the project attracted more than $ 3 million. I will be grateful for the information.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

sorry to admit guys, we all were scammed by unscrupulous souls not worth their weight in sh*t.
I hope karma kick hard their ass.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Did the information confirm that the SCAM project? Or is it the FUD that bounty hunters distribute? To be honest, I would not have expected anything. Since social networks have been silent for a long time, and in telegram chats there is no information from the team ...
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Did the information confirm that the SCAM project? Or is it the FUD that bounty hunters distribute? To be honest, I would not have expected anything. Since social networks have been silent for a long time, and in telegram chats there is no information from the team ...

Currently there are many scam projects, even though the result of token sales are very large but there is no guarantee to be succes, because they could manipulate it
Many similar platforms fail, but why Monvid can reach the Hardcap? this is very suspicious and I already know about this from a long time ago
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

You know I've looked through official telegram chat the last official statement from the team is stated 30 August and then no information from the team. There are direct scam accusations and assumptions in the group with no response from the team so we may say it smells scam.
awaw

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

why until now I still haven't received coins from the blog campaign that I followed.
spreadsheet number 1323 & 1324
Bitcointalk Username: awaw

A I R W (https://airwalletofficial.com/)
Tatsiana07

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

You know I've looked through official telegram chat the last official statement from the team is stated 30 August and then no information from the team. There are direct scam accusations and assumptions in the group with no response from the team so we may say it smells scam.
I do not want to believe in the worst. Well, if this is true, it is very sad.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: