Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
Dao Thang

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

I am very interested in this project, as it is a solution that I am waiting for. Is a project pioneer in this field. I think you will be very successful and become a strong at crypto market
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atfirstno

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

I'm currently very optimistic with this project, it still has long road ahead but I think that the team behind the project is capable of archieving great things in the future if people give the project the trust that it deserves.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Hello, team! Why have there been no new tweets for two weeks? Everything okay with the project? The community is worried)
I think everything is good and the developers are busy with the project.  And I think in the coming days there will be new tweets.
krypt0n

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Hello, team! Why have there been no new tweets for two weeks? Everything okay with the project? The community is worried)
I think everything is good and the developers are busy with the project.  And I think in the coming days there will be new tweets.
Already 76% of tokens sold. It seems the guys are all right. monvid and beside it is not necessary with projects which till the end of ICO hardly typed soft kapu. We are already in the clouds.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Guys we are at %76! You wont like to miss this! Fill your bags and sit back Smiley its a solid project.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Application with video show in blockchain look very promising for future. I believe to this project of Monvid and I ll gave my support to this team to be successful.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

I have very optimistic about this project because as we know streaming in nowdays are very popular in all over the world, this project is very promising and team is very strong good luck..
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Personally, I would like to know more information about the project and the team behind the project, I mean, it looks good judging by the amount of info they provided but more is better in this case.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Application with video show in blockchain look very promising for future. I believe to this project of Monvid and I ll gave my support to this team to be successful.
I agrre My friend.Looks like the team was prepared with the project because a lot of information was fit for the success of the team.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I agrre My friend.Looks like the team was prepared with the project because a lot of information was fit for the success of the team.

Yes. this project team is very good, because it prepares a great concept for Monvid as a decentralized P2P streaming streaming platform. The greatness of this platform is great benefits for users, encrypted data, hard to censor, and profit taking for the entire community, not just community owners.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I tracked the project on the wedsite Trackico and it seems that the $267K was received from their coin sale and it is going to last until August 31. It looks like this is a good start, I think you should hold a little
Latest news for today. 71% of the sales target has been completed and it continues until August 31. The plan is still on track, with good sales and I believe it will soon be completed shortly
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Yes. this project team is very good, because it prepares a great concept for Monvid as a decentralized P2P streaming streaming platform. The greatness of this platform is great benefits for users, encrypted data, hard to censor, and profit taking for the entire community, not just community owners.
Yes, the ERC20-based P2P platform promises a lot of greatness this year, encrypted data and profit taking for the entire community is two of the coolest features of the coin, other P2P projects are thriving and I believe Monvid too
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

it's really cool. I like the team's approach to their work. Simply, calmly do their job and please us.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Is this true, Monvid Tokens will be traded on the public such as Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC, and KuCoin.
I think the first step of the exchange is very good, hopefully monvid tokens are listed on the best exchanges.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

89,116,627 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 Tokens Total

we are moving closer to the goal. Very little left. It's nice to see every day a gradual and steady growth in the number of tokens sold

Even in gradual movement it emphasize the positive growth and acceptance of Monvid in the market field hopefully the team behind continue their enthusiasm for the progress and the completion of the project.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

89,116,627 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 Tokens Total

we are moving closer to the goal. Very little left. It's nice to see every day a gradual and steady growth in the number of tokens sold

Even in gradual movement it emphasize the positive growth and acceptance of Monvid in the market field hopefully the team behind continue their enthusiasm for the progress and the completion of the project.

progress is growing, but I want to note that you do not need to lose activity in social networks. This does not please me. It is necessary to show everyone the successes
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

P2P streaming is the core of this whole concept but there is much more to it than just the few obvious advantages. In the long run it has a lot of growth potential as it can outperform centralized standard platforms in many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: