Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5117 times)
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

It really depends on the certain token, I know several tokens with enormous potential but currently they have low caps now...In my opinion it is totally worth it if you are sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

this is not a bad idea, since very low volume tokens tend to have small market caps and these are the tokens which can easily go 10x-100x in few days and get you a very nice return, but do not do it only on gambling basis, do some small research at least. Possibly the project have some nice events lined up.

Right now i am looking at Grid+.
Low volume tokens are not as good as you make them out to be, I say this because if you invest a lot of money in that coin then you're going to become a sort of whale of that coin and it is going to be very difficult for you to get out of your position of that token and if the token instead of going up goes down it is very likely that you are going to be the one that keeps most of the losses because you will be unable to sell all your coins to someone else because you have so many
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

In buying a low volume of tokens sometimes it worthy and sometimes it not.Considering that we are in this community if we had extra money and we do not afraid to loose then buy a low value of token.Somehow its worthy.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
The fact that the case you referred to turned out to be positive does not guarantee that other low volume tokens will also follow suit. For me, I look out For the potential of the token and not only how low the volume is. Although low volume is a good signal but it should not be the only basis.
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

the volume of trade does not mean that the coin is good or bad and it is worth buying such altcoins.because they can multiply grow in price
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

I don't know for sure whether such scheme works great but to my mind, it is possible to choose the coin to invest in even among those that have the low value. However, as for me, I give preference to popular coins like Ether and BTC because I know for sure that they will cost more than now with time
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

They could be more promising but in the same time their predictions for the future are not clear anouth to count risks and to make trends. I don't recommend you to but them, their reliability is not convincing at all.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
You can see by example that it is easier to manipulate coins with low capitalization (to make a pump and dump), but this is very risky. It all depends on the particular coin taken.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

I wouldn't entertain this type of investment strategy, you could easily be buying up a token with no potential and be left with something that you can't sell on to anyone else. I would stick to researching the quality of the project and base my investment decisions around that rather than the volumes.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

There are times that it is good to buy low volume tokens. But eventually, you still need to do some research before buying them. Look for the reasons behind why they are having low volume. Because some of them are dying. But sometimes, low volume coins will give you huge profit especially when they release a very good news.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

some coins raise having low volume due to its better technology and fulfilment of promises that they make. but not every one . as low volume coins are not on the top list .
CoinVila

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

of course it is worth it if the token has a lot of demand from the community and their product is really useful for solving problems.
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

It is very risky to buy such tokens. Because they are usually used for a pump. You can buy such a token and sell it with 300 percent profit, but in 99,9 percent of situations, you will buy this token, and thats it. There will be no more buyers and you will stuck in this coin.

myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Some low-cap tokens are really GEM. You have to follow them hard and wait for the best time to jump in.
If they are developing some big things there is a good opportunity for fast x10.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

Its worth it if you can check what is going with that tokens project for example i have this token CCO which is Ccore exchange token and some days ago team launched Ccore exchnage which has low valume now but if exchnage will rise token will do  it too,so i will have profit.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

CoinVila

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

also these tokens are not buy and forget assets, one has to be alert and follow the project to stay up to date
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

Buying a low volume token is a gamble because majority of ICO today can even recover from its ICO price. You may take an example of SMT but you must also consider the coins that doesn't even move. It takes a lot of research before you pick the right choice.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

Why not, if the token is gaining momentum with the right market exposure and you are also playing with a solid plan and skills, you can take advantage of such trade and make quick profit in a very shortest time possible!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

Buying a low volume token is a gamble because majority of ICO today can even recover from its ICO price. You may take an example of SMT but you must also consider the coins that doesn't even move. It takes a lot of research before you pick the right choice.

I do not worry about buying a low volume coin, of course except for the ICO. Before deciding to buy a low volume coin, I have to figure out how it formed and how its future will be.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Of course, this is a great way to earn a huge profit. Only need to follow one rule, do not invest more than 10% of your Deposit. Then you will not lose a lot of money in case of failure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: