Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) will hit $ 10 in a year.  (Read 348 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

The fact about Cardano is that they have no working product yet.
Do you think that coin with market cap: $5 660 060 988 without any product is no bubble???

Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

If ADA hit $ 10 it means the market capitalization will be more than $ 255 billion, that amount is 2x bigger than the current market capitalization of Bitcoin, I agree that Cardano is one of the promising projects, but I doubt ADA can achieve that within a year

I agree with your position. On the other hand, the capitalization of bitcoin can grow very much. Cardano has a very strong Chinese competitor - NEO, I think that it can give more capital gains than Cardano.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Cardano is a good project, but can it become great like the Ethereum and the Bitcoin of this world that is what I don't know, some of these projects now especially those competing directly with Ethereum have started releasing their mainnet, it would be nice to see if the gain adoption, the main issue I have with most of these projects is if they are going to gain adoption if not say no to $10

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

If ADA hit $ 10 it means the market capitalization will be more than $ 255 billion, that amount is 2x bigger than the current market capitalization of Bitcoin, I agree that Cardano is one of the promising projects, but I doubt ADA can achieve that within a year

I agree with your position. On the other hand, the capitalization of bitcoin can grow very much. Cardano has a very strong Chinese competitor - NEO, I think that it can give more capital gains than Cardano.

The reality behind any 'sky in the pie' prediction for any coin is that btc needs to go crazy first. And then drag the entire market with it.

So if we say btc goes to 100K, then $10/ADA isn't quite as insane. But I wouldn't expect btc to hit 100K by the end of this year...

$1/ADA is a more reasonable goal.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

don't expect great. Cardano did indeed altcoin that has the potential. However, it will not be easy if $10 this year if the State was in a crypto unstable circumstances like the present. a lot of rejection will greatly affect the value of the basic crypto later and also its development will be a little stunted.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

I also believe in this project, it seems to me that it has great potential. The etherium will soon have to move. I especially like the advanced voting system. New projects on it will not keep you waiting.
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Then the capitalization of this crypto currency should be 2.6 trillion dollars, it's too much, so I think that this coin the maximum can grow to $ 1.5, this is the ADA limit.
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

The fact about Cardano is that they have no working product yet.
Do you think that coin with market cap: $5 660 060 988 without any product is no bubble???
Isn't it applicable to Bitcoin ?
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

GREAT
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

I think Cardano will not be so great just looking at the current very cheap price how to get back to the $ 1 price in the near future and you say going up to $ 10 is not possible? it's not possible and I can not analyze this token.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

very dificult if cardano price can reach 10 dollar
because total suply cardano is big
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

It is likely that the ADA exchange rate is $ 0.2 at the time of the ADA's 2019 ($ 10). The crypto in the top 10 cryptos at the forefront of the market is likely to overgrow in exchange rates by its potential. So if you want to invest, then you should invest in ADA and hold until 2019 to verify this prediction.

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

Of course, Cardano is a good coin with great opportunities, but it's hard to say how much the Cardano price will rise in one year, because the price for Cardano will depend on the general situation in the cryptocurrency market, if the market goes up, of course, and the price of ADA will increase.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Cardano is resonating in the cryptocurency circulating, especially after its price has risen more than 1 USD a few weeks ago. There is a surprise feat for a project still under development. Is Cardano (ADA) designed to cost as much as $ 10 over the next year? Do you believe that?
a year is not enough for Cardano to hit $10, it will take a lot of time, it will pump for sure because Cardano is a good altcoin indeed, but dropping its price is expected after a big increase.

Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

ADA is one of the good project in crypto market, it seems ADA is not possible hit $10 its very hardly can cross if possible so who knows what happen future 
multifiat

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

i believe due to bear market ADA wont cross $0.50 this year.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

This prediction can be possible if the market cap of crypto also increase to more than $1 Bn,  total supply of Cardano too big number so the volume and market cap now make hard for Cardano  to going up. In the long term Cardano has great  future because the project consist of strong  and solid team.

mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

Cardano is resonating in the cryptocurency circulating, especially after its price has risen more than 1 USD a few weeks ago. There is a surprise feat for a project still under development. Is Cardano (ADA) designed to cost as much as $ 10 over the next year? Do you believe that?

I am expecting Cardano reach $10 or even more than it. I have been holding it for long term and there was not good day for it, but I still believe that there will be good day for it next day. There many people say that cardano has great future, there are many good and solid team involve in this project.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

Yes, this is possible. Coins are always full of surprises, but for ADA, I prefer EOS.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: