Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

My previous country Turkey should have its own cryptocurrency for sure because other countries beating turkish lira like a dead horse lol Smiley
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I think that this will happen and this is quite normal. Now each country has its own national currency, what prevents it from making its national crypto currency? And I think that there will be one or two international crypto-currencies, as now the dollar, only it will not be emitted by one state.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

In the long run that is what would eventually happen. Though cryptocurrency is still in the developmental stage, with time as things are going it would attract full acceptance from each country governmental agencies. In fact for bitcoin to have come this far despite all the several criticism it has faced. Therefore the sky is still the starting point for cryptocurrencies in my own opinion

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

If this were, then probably crypto would replace the classical types of currencies in countries. But the question of pricing of such assets remains open, too many opportunities for manipulation.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

If this were, then probably crypto would replace the classical types of currencies in countries. But the question of pricing of such assets remains open, too many opportunities for manipulation.
Once government took place in regulating crypto could be possible that there is a huge manipulation than of today. Crypto investment is huge money, government wanting to take control of these for their personal interest not unless if they are serious of helping their countrymen. But I've doubt if they do that since knowing that how government leaders did to their people today.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

I think I will fancy the idea but with the devious nature of the African government , they will probably use it for more harm than good

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

All countries will not release their own cryptocurrency, as each country has a special approach to them. Each country introduces bans and regulates circulation of the cryptocurrency, as it sees fit. Therefore, I think this will not happen.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

It`s was very nice and it will be a good sign that crypto now has a freedom to use,and i`m proud to say that my country now was looking to use this bitcoin for many purposes ,so i think if my country was totally accepted this crypto it will impact to the price of some token like bitcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

crypto would be regulated so the price will also be controlled. the good thing about crypto is its transaction speed compared to banks.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

As long as the dollar exists and the US financial system is as strong as it is now, the West will make every effort to block national crypto-currencies, and maintain the dominance of the dollar. As an example of the Venezuelan crypto currency Petro - it simply will not be allowed to go beyond its country and eventually it will turn into a useless shitcoin.
noobrik

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Instead of countries creating more cryptocurrencies, they could easily just back existing and promising ones in the spirit of globalization and decentralization. For the sake of just fungibility and maybe shopping online, litecoin, bch and some other non-utility alts can easily be of use. This way, governments dont have to worry about the thousands of tokens being minted daily. Then if a  utility token like say ethereum is important for a country, then they can just use it for their own personal needs. I'm sure at this stage there's a token for everything  Grin
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

as long as the government accept crypto and blockchain technology. but now some country are accepting mainstream crypto tokens as of now. hopefully by the next few years government will accept or allow people using crypto to have faster and transparent transactions for everyone.

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

If each country has its own electronic money, the government will support and manage it. On the other hand, in transnational transactions, the user loses a fee to exchange money for payment ...
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

There is a possibility that every county will have it's own cryptocurrency in the future in parallel with the fiat currency. It will a a great option for the county as this will create much faster, efficient and cost effective way of money exchange and transfer. It would be nice if fiat and crypto will work side by side to meet the need to the people. Cheers.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

In the future every country will has its own crypto to replace the traditional fiat. This will reduce cost of calculating, storing money and boost the world economy.
Wildwest

Activity: 1744
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Basically every country has their own currency. But if each country has its own cryptocurrency then it's the same as other cryptocurrency that will compete in terms of the price according to the quality of the currency. The economy of a country will not have a major impact on the ownership of cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

If so, the government can be difficult to manage, so that country can have many people do the money laundering and help the reactionaries carry out sponsorship behavior.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

It seems to me that there is no need to have every country its own cryptocurrency. The next total control of financial flows by the state is completely inappropriate. The Cryptocurrency is intended to be decentralized.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

As long as the dollar exists and the US financial system is as strong as it is now, the West will make every effort to block national crypto-currencies, and maintain the dominance of the dollar. As an example of the Venezuelan crypto currency Petro - it simply will not be allowed to go beyond its country and eventually it will turn into a useless shitcoin.
the function of crypto is not only for transactions, so even if each country has it, it will not interfere with the country's original currency, as long as crypto is not used for direct transactions.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I heard Iran is launching its own crypto, I'm sure there will be pros and cons for the country that will make cryptocurrency. The level of cryptocurrency confidence that is at stake here, let's say we give a positive impact that the country that launches a coin seen from our point of view could have a good effect, because with that there will be many new users and understanding of cryptocurrency will be taught for their citizens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: