Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54815 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Based on my observation their will be a positive and negative impact if countries would have their own form of cryptocurrency. There will be a tight competition. Further if countries would have cryptocurrency it would be more easy and access to used the cryptocurrency.
adamtruong

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Just like every country has its own currency. That does not matter, there will be a common method of converting common currency, such as USD, for example. More and more people are aware of digital money as they prove to be useful in the future
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

If only every country has Crypto itself, maybe this means Cryptocurruncy has been successful. With the creation of crypto for each country, the value of other Crypto exchanges in my opinion will be very high, and this will certainly be a big advantage for Cryptocurrency traders.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

I think with time and will, the crypto currency gradually enters our life, and many states have already issued their own crypto currency. And many already tax the crypto currency.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I think in the future we will see the situation, when we will have common international blockchain and worldwide cryptocurreny.
Because creation of dozens national currencies will bring us to current situaton with dfficult transactions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

For each country to have it own crypto currency will be very hard simply bcos government of that country will not want their country currency to be degraded ,in that case government will make it sure that they promulgate a law that will not make it happen. I think some thing of this is making some country to ban crypto in their country
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Now on the way to Venezuela went to Peru, while I'm watching the project, I have doubts that the development team PeruCoin gather a lot of money. But maybe the situation in the crypto market will improve and Peruvians will have their own cryptocurrency.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

THere would be no point in having each country having a decentralized currency in that way. Unless you are suggesting a centralized one...
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

1 crypto for each country is too complicated. It would be much more wise to create like 2-5 types of crypto for intermediate payments. I don't want to convert my money constantly, just several digital currencies to be accepted all over the world
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

If every country has its own crypto currency, which is controlled and centralized, I believe that the whole idea and meaning of the crypto currencies will be lost. Just then there will be no difference between the fiat money and the crypto money. At least I think so.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

I think that if the cryptocurrency had made such progress, then the usual national currencies would cease to exist or would lose support. I wish It can came true.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:11:23 AM

It has numerous favorable circumstances and detriments. The preferred standpoint is that whosoever will utilize it, government will become acquainted with . Defilement will be less. Government will come to know what amount is being earned ,what amount is being spent and how much benefit is being happened. The misfortune is this that legislature can transform it whenever and see whether rate is expanded or diminished.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

You do not seem to understand this, we are trying to get away from governments, why I would like to buy those cryptocurrencies when I do not even believe in their fiat or in the way they govern their countries? Those will be cryptocurrencies in the technical details but those currencies will not be decentralized and that is what we want and need, currencies not printed by governments and that they cannot control.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

I do not understand why each country should create its own crypto currency. It is better to accept existing crypto-currencies and allow people to earn money.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Countries have only recently become acquainted with crypto money. They can not make the necessary investments because they do not have sub-structures in sufficient level. A country should deal with a crypto currency that it ought to do. With this agreement, they will be better defined and will be ready as infrastructure.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

I don't think it would really be nice. If there were cryptocurrency for each country, it would be the same meaning as traditional. Govt. could easily put regulation and restrictions. I think the blockchain based currency should not be controlled by some entity.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

It is inevitable, just like every country has its own fiat currency now, that is how it will be when cryptocurrencies are the accepted form of currency. Every country will have their own that they use. It is basically just going to be like cash but everything would be done online. There will always be competition when it comes to money and we all know that crypto is money
blockcainproject

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Then fiat will be replaced as each govt will be in competition to make its currency stronger in the market.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

I don't think that will ever happen if the State creates a cryptocurrency, because the extraordinary price fluctuates and it is very dangerous for the survival of the country.
Maybe it can be created but from the private sector that works with the country, but I'm sure the shares of the cryptocurrency are 98% owned by the private sector and 2% owned by the state.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

If that is the plan, it would be easier to make the countries currency to became a cryptocurrency, so at the same time it will have the same value as their regular currency. I believe that would be easier to manage them.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: