Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

This will be very hard and it will take many steps for this to be accomplished, the government will have a hard time passing this kind of petition and by that for me is impossible and i dont think that a country will have a cryptocurrency.
[/quote]

I agree mate this are harder but not possible to implement that propasal if ever people suppot and study how to implement each country become have own cryptocurrency.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

It would be a real mess when they would like to exchange them or it could complicated travelling. Better to have decentralized leader of all crypto which is.....BTC - he is still the king!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

In my opinion, this day will soon come. I think this is a very good news. Then prove that Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency will become more valuable. It will be more expensive.

It is a great news speculation to have such crypto own currency by the government in the future, But, i just wonder when  and how it will be accepted by the government and the global community? Crypto still facing a lot more pressing concern specially the issue on Regulation on the crypto market, once such issue are resolved i am still optimistic that the better future for crypto digital transaction will be on general use once all isssues are resolved.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

The global trend of accepting and using cryptocurrencies will contribute to the emergence of state cryptocurrencies, it is inevitable if the rate of development of cryptocurrencies continues to grow. I believe that the creation of state cryptocurrencies will contribute to the development and growth of the crypto industry as a whole.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Many countries are already considering the possibility of creating a state cryptocurrency. For example, Israel plans to launch a crypto shekel, Russia launch a crypto ruble, England crypto pound backed by gold, but so far these are only projects, although the prospect for the development of this idea is present in the long term.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

If each country will have its own cryptocurrency that is regulating, there not much difference in their current fiat that is used widely by the entire country. The government I think will still have the control to the money regulating.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Soon, countries will start creating their own cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that they will not use, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash or other cryptocurrency, for example, in order to exchange their currency for the cryptocurrency of other countries. Perhaps Bitcoin will be used in parallel with the state cryptocurrencies and will become an international currency, this option should not be ruled out, since it is quite likely.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I think it would be a big step forward in the world of cryptocurrency. And people would trust this more, since it would be the same as our usual money.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I read through your post with a smile on my face. Actually, if countries own cryptocurrency , especially when they are stable coins, it will be cool. But that won't happen so soon, it will take a very long time if it will ever happen. From onset, when I saw the Petro coin by Venezuela, I knew the big shots will kick against it, and it happened. Venezuela for instance had great plans with their Petro , payment for International passport would have been done using Petro, which is amazing. Well, all hope is not lost, let's see how the governments react to crypto in future since they are already using blockchain technology for some research.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

In this case, I just don’t understand why we need an international global cryptocurrency at all, which will not be regulated by anyone, now many rich people are already beginning to actively buy cryptocurrencies, this is a big problem.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

I think this will never be realized because every country already has its own currency. On the other hand, cryptocurrency is decentralized, which means that anyone can't control it, even though they can make Fiat of Cryptocurrency version but i am sure this will always meet with pros and cons. Although it can't be used as a major currency but I hope cryptocurrency still can be used as investment or alternative payment
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

This is a great topic for debate.. I for one think that the running of cryptocurrency via all countries of the world is a bad idea.. I believe it will to a large extent encourage centralization which is a far cry from the values great nakatomo satoshi proposed...

Well said Sir.
Wondering who will run nodes of a national cryptocurrency? Big centralization
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

I don't think so, maybe better if every continent has cryptocurrency, so it can make the crypto strongger and make the trade transaction easier.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

I believe that this will be a really useful and promising step for the countries themselves and directly for the crypto market. But you have to admit - for this result there is still a long way to go. While many countries do not even consider the possibility of legalization and use of cryptocurrencies.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

This is will be lovely if all countries can have their own form of digital currencies. I think it will be a good idea and it will add more beauty to the global economy but I don't think it can come to reality at any time soon.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

I think it will be a big mess. Because crytpo is perfect in it international way. That people from every counrty can use it without any restricts

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Even if each country has its own coin, nothing will change because everyone has used the card and will use it in cash, the introduction of coins into everyday life will not be soon  Wink
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

This is will be lovely if all countries can have their own form of digital currencies. I think it will be a good idea and it will add more beauty to the global economy but I don't think it can come to reality at any time soon.

and what is the purpose of issuing digital currencies by every country? these currencies will be highly centralized so they won't differ from fiat money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

I do not think this aligns with the decentralization that the blockchain movement was based on because, this still mean a country, its geographical location, her people will play the major role on the success of the coins rather than its true value that it proves.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

I think that the initial idea of the cryptos is to separate us a little from the government, with a new decentralized system more efficient, if we all go back to some coin created by the government, it doesn't make much sense to start using it, for that we continue with the traditional financial system, we are going to take power away from the government by entering into a coin of themselves ... I don't think so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: