Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

If it happened I think its more easy to government to corrupt money after all its digital currency and they can easy manipulate it . On the other hand there would be like difference on the popularity of it compare to cryptocurrencies now .
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Nowadays - it`s really hard to provide. But in the future, when crypto will be more developed and fiat money will be out-of-date, it will be a great decision to make country economic by it`s own cryptocurrency.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

If every country has their own crypto, there may be some possibilities:
1. The crypto world will be higher and higher and it will be more trusted and accepted around the world.
2. the cryptos in the market today may be eliminated because more people will concern on their own crypto in their country.
But I hope that it will support the crypto to be higher again.
But then the question is, is that real that every country will have its own crypto?

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

in my opinion, it is very difficult for countries to be able to make cryptocurrency especially for less developed countries with very little information about cryptocurrency. and also for the country, by issuing crypto currencies, they will automatically kill the official currency of the country, and this can damage the country's financial influences as well.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

I believe this is one of the best option out there that country venture into cryptocurrency in parallel with the current fiat sytem. Imagine if they convert some of the fiat reserve into a countries cryptocurrency and see what will happen. Streamline process and less charges. That could definitely provide a better option to many people.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

every country has its own currency I thought that main advanrage for crypto is its universial ussage, like I can send money to my chinese guys or friends from Spain. And if every country will have own currency, what`s sence?  Grin

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

Already today, many countries are starting to issue their cryptocurrencies. After all, the possibilities of cryptocurrency allow them to solve various problems for the development of their economy. Including can avoid restrictions, sanctions, control of capital movements. Today it has a positive effect on the popularity and prospects of the crypto market.
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

to tell the truth if every country is going to have its own crypto currency i  think the economy of those i can say of the whole world is going to be destroyed.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

i think if every country is going to have its own cryptocurrency than everything is going to be chnaged there will be no more money eveyone is going to use digital money and lots of differences.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

If each country issues its own cryptocurrency, then this is a good thing, indicating that the country has accepted the existence of encryption!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Already, some countries have successfully released their cryptocurrencies to solve various problems of their economies. I believe that over the next few years the number of such countries will steadily increase, which will positively affect the prospects for reliable cryptocurrencies, including BTC and Ethereum.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

If each country creates its own cryptocurrency, then the whole meaning of their existence will be lost. They are designed to unite the world and not just to change the payment method
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Then it would be like Fiat every country have it's own currency,
I think it wouldn't really help the market it would just add some coin in the market we don't really know if it would be a big help for the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

This is a good thing, isn't it? If every country in the world issues its own cryptocurrency, this means that the cryptocurrency has been recognized by the world and can be better developed!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

I believe it will beo just like regular currency. or in another word it will just replacing the regular currency into a digital currency.
And to use them as a payment tools, we need to convert them into the currency where we use that currency.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

that is fascinating idea, i guess that it could be a great way of evolving, but...as you said, it is highly undesirable for those who rule the countries. such thing will happen though, i am sure

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies should unite countries on the contrary, as for example Bitcoin or Ethereum you can use in almost any country. I think that every country does not need its own cryptocurrency.
vlitzcrieg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

if that happens then bitcoin will be most accepted by the world and crypto will rise.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

it's true that your word will be better if each country allows crypto
but in my opinion surely a country has a reason or consideration why it still hasn't legalized crypto

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

If it happened I think its more easy to government to corrupt money after all its digital currency and they can easy manipulate it . On the other hand there would be like difference on the popularity of it compare to cryptocurrencies now .

I think your viewpoint is right. If every country has own cryptocurrency and manages it, I guess the cryptocurrency will disappear due to the manipulate of government. The cryptocurrency doesn't be managed by anyone, anybody, and any organizations.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████