Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54815 times)
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

We need a new ETH
kickmegconet

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's
tiovaporo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

It will be like the foreign currency exchange. I will expect that the United States will also top the charts followed by Japan and other countries that was at the top of the exchanges. It will make crypto more popular as every citizen will try to support their own coin. However, I don't think this will be possible since there are countries were crypto is banned. Also, there are countries who were not supporting crypto even though its legal.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

I think it's useless, cause each country has their own currency already.
So creating one cryptocurrency for them to use is useless, cause the current currency already able to be used for transaction whether online of offline.
tiovaporo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
lyaclotesual

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

Need to sell a crypto now?
helmihamcont

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

Waiting for BTC with 1k price
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
t should be like that, because in this case the crypto interests in the real world will be carried out well and the actual application of the coins we choose. but if it is true that a country launches this, I believe crypto will be stable because the government has an important role in promoting the community that crypto is safe for long use
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

If every country has a Cryptocurrency, of course, this is a very good idea and can help economic growth in the community. But the problem is that the government will not approve crypto as part of the community. But I am sure that in the future Crypto will become a digital currency that can be used for legitimate payment media.
helmihamcont

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I consider this as a reserve fund of each country in case of a collapse of the economy and can help with a crisis and inflation. Otherwise, I do not see the point in so many coins, it is better to make one for all.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Well, I think this is a great idea of having their own cryptocurrency. That way the awareness of the people will be worldwide and they will know how beneficial it is to have these cryptos and how it can help those people who want to earn money as well as for those who have kept their money on the bank just to earn 0.5 to 1% per annum.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

So far, governments are only saying that they are going to make a national cryptocurrency, it seems to me that everything is at this level and nothing will happen and nothing will happen!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

What to buy now?
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

That is what is going to happen in the future, there is going to be countries with all of their own coins just like the countries have their own fiat currency that they are using now. And the countries which start to adapt first will undoubtedly have the most valuable coins by the time the rest of the world catches on, this is the kind of future that we are walking towards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pitedsarat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

We need a new ETH
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

of course the crypto market will be stable if each country adopts its own crypto, trade will not be different from the real stock exchange. but this will not happen in the near future, especially in a decade's head. and for Venezuela, Venezuela is a country that is experiencing an economic crisis and this will not affect the record in that country despite adopting crypto
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

This would be cool, because this is how cryptocurrencies would become incredibly close to our everyday life. But it seems to me that the current situation is the best. We must be United

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: