Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54815 times)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

This is good news, which may lead to the disappearance of the traditional stock market. The future stock market may transform into a cryptocurrency market, but it may take ten years to achieve, which may help the economy.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

if every country has its own crypto sure whole world economy down  Undecided
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

This is a very good idea and the government I think will get many benefits. Especially helping the community to trade more easily online. And crypto is a medium of payment and prices also follow market conditions. But everything can be realized for a very long time and will be more challenging and many obstacles.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Crypto is not yet fully understood and the consequences of its development are known. That is why countries are in a hurry with the release of national cryptocoin.

thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

I think this is against the crypto characteristic. If every country has its own crypto currency, what will be the difference between this and currencies country has? Crypto is over the countries. Cannot be restricted.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Many governments of different countries will indeed have their own centralized cryptocurrency. The International Monetary Fund calls on states to issue their own cryptocurrency. I think it will not be worse for the whole world. Citizens will be more familiar and interested in cryptography. This will lead to greater confidence in the crypto currencies of citizens of all countries. Crypto will enter our lives more confidently and bolder.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Many governments of different countries will indeed have their own centralized cryptocurrency. The International Monetary Fund calls on states to issue their own cryptocurrency. I think it will not be worse for the whole world. Citizens will be more familiar and interested in cryptography. This will lead to greater confidence in the crypto currencies of citizens of all countries. Crypto will enter our lives more confidently and bolder.

That's right so if every country have their own crypto coin ofcourse they can't buy other coins also if they gonna stick to one only it's better to focus What's have we own now. Grin

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Sounds cool, of course. And I am sure that this will be implemented in the future. After all, cryptocurrencies are a digital future, without which we can not do. Cryptocurrency is a great option to replace conventional money
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

That would be great but I don't think it's going to happen, because investors and businessmen will have control of those currencies and government cannot totally control and since cryptocurrency is decentralized they cannot impose their rules and policy to their currency, given that Cryptocurrency is fully adopted worldwide.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

I think that if all countries had their own cryptocurrency, it would be a huge coup. It sounds impossible at the moment. I think that the authorities should think about such improvement
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

It would be great, because that would mean that all countries will accept crypto currencies and the industry will come on the next level of development. Unfortunately in such a scenario crypto will be hard regulated.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Venezuela makes it aim to reduce the hyperinflation that occurs in their currencies, because crypto currencies have the same exchange rate for all countries except Iran, and they are attracted to it. there's more news that Sweden and North Korea are also making their own coins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

due to this their market can be disturbed as foreign country can easily over power the hold on any project. As every country has its own stock market. So it is not required to have individual coins.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Blockchain and the possibility of cryptocurrency platforms in the conduct of ICO - is a great invention of mankind. If in all countries the use of cryptography for financing useful projects begins, it will be a revolution of progress. Countries will grow and develop much faster.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Well there is a chance that this will happen but the number of the demand will go up as well.if that happen the other crypto will be accepted as well and the crypto world will be big and well knowed to others
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Every country has its own crypto currency this will happen near future and after that the world will be in the new era of technology and every people of the world will take lot of benefits with is crypto currency. Life will be more easy.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Venezuela has already implemented a project to issue pensions in the national cryptocurrency. With the support of Russia, this project achieves its implementation. And perhaps with the success of such a project will happen in Russia.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

If every country issues crypto coins, there must be regulations from the government. To get full support from every country. So that more investors will invest with large funds and be able to develop the crypto world.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

If every country issues crypto coins, there must be regulations from the government. To get full support from every country. So that more investors will invest with large funds and be able to develop the crypto world.
indeed, every country needs crypto regulations. so that in the future everyone will be responsible. because every incident that occurs requires a government that is responsible for all problems.
dabenko

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I am on the lookout on what will happen in the crypto space, as regards regulation and the nature of projects that will be lunched.
I believe that by the time regulations set in, countries will easily lunch their own cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: