Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Indeed, today many countries are starting to work with their cryptocurrencies. Due to this step, they have the opportunity to develop the economy, to solve the classic problems of the financial system. Including it is possible to work without permanent control of capital, problems of sanctions or international restrictions.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

A very good idea if every country can issue its own Cryptocurrency. But this will certainly get a lot of difficulties. Like in my country, this country is not compatible with crypto usage. They fear that the cryptocurrency will disrupt the local currency.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

I do not see anything wrong in the fact that each state creates its own centralized cryptocurrency. It will be the same national money, only in the digital shell. They should increase the popularity of the entire cryptocurrency as a whole, as people will see that the states support the general idea of cryptocurrency.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

While each country has its own crypto will certainly be the same as the currency of its own. the imbalance will arise on the market that eventually ends up on the coin that became superior. This I think would not be in accordance with the purpose of crypto and only large countries alone would be able to be great with crypto.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I do not see anything wrong in the fact that each state creates its own centralized cryptocurrency. It will be the same national money, only in the digital shell. They should increase the popularity of the entire cryptocurrency as a whole, as people will see that the states support the general idea of cryptocurrency.

The big difference is that a crypto back by government will be centralized and the tax on top will be so great that everyone will not buy them. You might as well go and trade if you have a local forex platform instead of buying those government coins.

So it doesn't makes any difference at all, if they have their own crypto, nothing will change it's just another form to get tax out of people who loves crypto currency.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

If every country has its own cryptocurrency and is managed by the government, it will certainly get a lot of support from investors. And crypto growth will develop very quickly. And the government will certainly provide these regulations and regulations which certainly have benefits to eliminate fraud.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I heard also the news about it, Venezuela is suffering from hyperinflation and they tried cryptocurrency for pension distribution, I hope countries should support it to ensure that no corruption will take place for the growth of economy through salary payment, and also, almost for all transaction that take place inside the country.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I heard also the news about it, Venezuela is suffering from hyperinflation and they tried cryptocurrency for pension distribution, I hope countries should support it to ensure that no corruption will take place for the growth of economy through salary payment, and also, almost for all transaction that take place inside the country.
Initially, I want to say that with the help of cryptocurrency, these problems no one will win. If there is a problem of corruption in Venezuela, then it is a problem of people and officials who must eradicate it on a legal level, rather than introducing cryptocurrency into the economy .
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

that would be very interesting if each country had their own crypto and had their own value but for bitcoin it was still of equal value globally. meaning that the trade value of each crypto is different, but the same for bitcoin trading.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:23:55 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

If every country all have their own crypto currency, I think it is no different with fiat money of each countries now. There is no uniformity and a certain country want to use money of other country will be controled by that country

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:00:08 AM

As far as I know, already now some countries have started working with their cryptocurrencies. For them, this approach has become an effective way to solve various problems of the economy. I am sure that such dynamics will continue in the near future. Many countries will be able to see the benefits and benefits of issuing their cryptocurrency.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:36:23 AM

The emergence in each state of its own centralized cryptocurrency would be useful for the whole cryptocurrency as a whole, since people would see that their state is interested in cryptocurrency and would learn to use it. The states' cryptocurrency itself will actually be used primarily within this state and, in fact, is only a digital envelope of the same centralized national money. However, in general, such a cryptocurrency would be useful for increasing the popularity of the entire cryptocurrency.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:27:06 AM

I think this is possible but again the issue is banking system if then govt decide to deal it like banking system than it is impossible and the crypto currency decentralization is totally different from fiat currencies.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:20:41 PM

In fact, Venezuela has not achieved any results so far, but in general, I think that all countries will soon switch to cryptocurrency!
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:57:02 PM

that's good but it seems impossible. the government will not have coin crypto. they might be able to use blockchain technology for something else like in the field of archive storage, health, or for elections

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:35:23 PM

If every country were to have it's own cryptocurrency, it would be good and bad, good in the sense that blockchain would be popular and well known but bad in the sense that the Cryptocurrencies would be controlled by the government so it would just be like fiat.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

It seems to me that the state cryptocurrency is a bad idea. I think so, because the state cryptocurrency will be centralized and because of this, the whole meaning of its use is lost. I want to control my money and make purchases anonymously. And for the state it is not profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

it will be very good, because the crypto market will definitely experience a rapid increase. and I am sure that sooner or later there will be no more use of world money, everyone will switch to using crypto which is clearly more profitable.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:55:56 PM

I think this is a good idea so as to promote the use of cryptocurrency and makes transactions faster but I doubt if it can do good to the standing decentralized systems. It would probably create a new system which is centralized because the countries success in using cryptocurrency would rely on the idea of how the coins can be safely managed so as to control its effect to the country's current economy. Failure to monitor the outflow of the coins or digital money could mean a big trouble to the country's economy.  So for me this might affect bitcoin and other altcoins which is not good in my opinion. So it would both give advantage at the same time a disadvantage to the current system of cryptocurrency.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

Actually, each country has its own currency. If for crypto it might only add another way for transactions not to change the currency in each country. I am actually not as obedient if every country has its own chip currency. Because it will be very dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: