Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 07:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54823 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:47:38 AM

I think this will be very difficult to come to reality. Countries of the world having their own crypto will be like changing the current world order and financial system that has been established for more than five centuries, I think this won't be an easy task.

I am agree. In our current economic system, growth determined by money supply and inflation. If goverment issuing their own crypto, there is must have limited supply and i think its not good for growth. Its not an easy task but if government issuing their own crypto, i prefer call it as digital money because still controlled by central banks and there is must be no limited supply

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
aioc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 570

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:06:35 AM

When I was a newbie and not yet active here way back 2013 if I remember there were attempts from  other regions to create their own cryptocurrency for their own people, and they will airdrop it by providing their ID it was not successful because there is no product and platform involved on it, it just become a pump and dumb coin.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:11:16 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Not a very good idea, I think the market price of that crypto will not be that good, and we need that every people will surely appreciate cryptocurrency. It is not just to create a crypto and implement it, we need people to use it.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:17:31 AM

If every country goes for their own cryptocurrency then I must say crypto will lose its popularity and uniqueness like the typical money! I think just bitcoin should be accepted as a global digital currency, that will be enough for every country! Creating plenty of crypto coins will not help any country or crypto industry and people will get confused too! This is just my personal view!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:25:12 AM

National cryptocurrencies are not needed. They can just issue normal money and the community builds stable coins upon those normal bills.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:19:00 AM

Every country has its own Crypto coin, I think it will be very difficult to happen. There are many problems related to the world of Cryptocurrency. At present, the government is still very difficult to give permission for cryptocurrency distribution. But if Crypto is illegal in my country, I think the economy will get better and reduce unemployment.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:37:15 AM

I agrre.
The government needs to review digital national currencies. But that requires a more thorough examination of the positive and negative aspects of a country's economic growth.

If a country issues digital money, it needs to pay attention to a number of things, especially the economic impact of a country, whether to increase inflation or make the economy more efficient.

the most important thing is the need to monitor security and circulation. The government also needs to do public knowledge, to avoid the emergence of a mode of money laundering and money theft.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:47:39 AM

if that happens maybe it will become a new thing in the crypto world, the effect on prices will also get better, but unfortunately it hasn't been realized, we don't know what will happen in the future, it could be that each country will have a digital currency own.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:12:57 AM

If every country has its own Crypto currency, is it not dangerous?  Huh
because if it does claim the name of the country, then the policy will be held by the government. this has in fact been considered not decentralized. but it all depends on the policy that will be agreed  before it is implemented.
If it is profitable, I don't think it is a problem, instead it will improve the economic sector. Smiley
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:21:23 AM

If each country has its own cryptocurrency, I think that is a bad thing. Because in every country certainly not everyone understands crypto, what is blockchain. So if there really is, I think everyone is obliged to learn and know crypto first.
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 243

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:34:14 AM

Many states are taking certain steps to release their own cryptocurrency. I do not think that this will adversely affect the decentralized cryptocurrency. On the contrary, citizens will be more familiar with cryptocurrency and trust it more. Interest in decentralized cryptocurrency will increase significantly.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

I think it will be good if almost every state has its own cryptocurrency. This will be a centralized cryptocurrency, which will go along with the national paper money of the states and they will complement each other's capabilities. If this happens, then the population will increase interest in decentralized cryptocurrency, they will know more how to understand and use any cryptocurrency.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:02:49 AM

That is not necessary because the total supply of crypto will be more,  this is can be make effect with others crypto that already tradeable now.  All country only need to use Bitcoin because this crypto is global and we can send and receive it from around the world.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:10:12 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

No matter if every country have its own cryptocurrency, they will need bitcoin to interact each others.
Bitcoin is the global cryptocurrency around the world, it will be used to buy other existing cryptocurrencies.
I think Venezuela cannot create their own cryptocurrency if their government not allow it because the peoples will not allowed to use that coin.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:15:22 PM

All this will not be much different from the current financial model, just blockchain will be added to everything, this is our whole problem that all humanity has today. I think that you should also understand this and draw conclusions.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2464
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

If a country creates decentralized crypto then there is no point of limiting them into the borders and it is also will get traded anywhere where that coin is listed so no use of having decentralized crypto for a country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:18:52 PM

Not all countries can have their own cryptocurrency, because there are still many countries that prohibit its existence. But if that happens it will make cryptocurrency more attractive and popular as an alternative currency.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

Not all countries can have their own cryptocurrency, because there are still many countries that prohibit its existence. But if that happens it will make cryptocurrency more attractive and popular as an alternative currency.

Countries may have their own coins; however, the authorities do not need this. Why they do not want to legalize it and get more investment? This is still not clear to me. Especially country 3 of this world that can become the basis for the development cefrovyh technologies.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

It can help to the market. But I don't think it's happen in real life because not all country are love or accepting cryptocurrency because rhey still have country who did not want cryptocurrency that cause for it to banned it to their country. Maybe they need to be realized them the opportunity to having cryptocurrency and maybe someday they will be create their own cryptocurrency. I remembred before my country have own cryptocoins but it's not successful.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:35:47 PM

I believe that this would happen within the next decade and I can bet that the first country that is going to release its own crypto currencies is going to be China. They are already investing huge money in blockchain and I would not be surprised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: