Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
Marinanik2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

if the cost of transactions will continue to decline, this is a good step for distributing the crypto, because now, when not large payments are made, the percentage of transactions is very high, let's hope for a further decline
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

This shows that many investors hold their assets because this is because the price chart is likely bearish so they choose to save their assets rather than sell them, because if they sell in the present then it will make them losses, in addition to this loss also will make prices fall and lure other investors to sell their bitcoins, eventually the price will be more bearish
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

one of the reasons for the decrease in commissions is a decrease in the desire of users to buy bitcoin, while its cost has not increased. consequently, the demand for block space has decreased. and, of course, the periodic decline in the rate itself also caused a decline in transaction costs.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

This shows that many investors hold their assets because this is because the price chart is likely bearish so they choose to save their assets rather than sell them, because if they sell in the present then it will make them losses, in addition to this loss also will make prices fall and lure other investors to sell their bitcoins, eventually the price will be more bearish

In addition to this it shows a large holding of the size of the investors, it also shows the decline of new enthusiasts to invest in bitcoin so that no purchasing activities that occur, maybe this will last long enough to the price movement up so as to attract new investors to buy
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
That's true, but that's just reason for satisfaction Smiley. Until now, they were very high. Everything is going in the right direction.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think its good news. It will make many investor interesting on bitcoin because with lower fee, attracting people to transaction using bitcoin rather than using banks

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

i think the bitcoin network has improved. If the fee reduced, then no worry for high fees anymore.
of course it can help current market. The low fees help traders transfer their coins more frequent and the volume can increase.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

It is because less transactions are done via BTC than what was previously the case. Increase the number of transactions and the fees will increase again. This is why an increase in transactions is seen as spamming the network. Grin
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

This is on the grounds that bitcoin is a product that requires the greater part of a large number of PCs that run it to remain in a state of harmony. To do as such effortlessly, there's a breaking point on how much information the system can process at interim, and clients need to pay more to get their exchanges in now and again of clog. The cities of bitcoin will stay clam this time. They always try to find lacks of it.
chriskins

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

It's better that way, they seen that there are lots of competitors, so they are adjusting both the fee and fastness off there transactions , in other to keep there users.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

i dont think bitcoin fees are down. if it real then why exchanges site still used a high transaction fees then? im still think bitcoin fees are not suitable for micro transfer so bitcoin still need to more improved.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now
I believe that this is not a manipulation of the price. I think bitcoin is going down because there are so many investors that maybe withdraw or convert bitcoin into fiat. Or maybe it is all because of some issue on the bitcoin feild that is why we are now experiencing a huge dump. And all I can say is we don't have to worry about it because it is a new opportunity to buy more bitcoin and gain in the near future.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

It will only make the balance because the price of BItcoin is decreasing and transaction costs will be decreased.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

Transaction costs are a hot topic of debate in the world of cryptocurrency. There is much discussion about the cost of Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash in this regard. Now it seems the average Bitcoin transaction fee is lower than the BCH. As always, a temporary snapshot can look very different within a few hours.
When directly comparing BTC with BCH fees, there seems to be no real contest. The transaction cost of Bitcoin Cash is much lower than that of the world's leading cryptocurrency. In fact, the cost of BHC is relatively flat for some time now. The cost of Bitcoin, on the other hand, is uncertain as usual.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

I think this is connected with the decline of the market and the departure of many people from here
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

Bitcoin is currently less stuck and therefore transactions are now cheaper. The reason Bitcoin has been attacked by its spam attacks. Currently, the transaction is back to normal as usual. I believe it will greatly help to increase adoption, and also make people that Bitcoin is not sustainable in the future as adoption increases and transactions becomes more crowded and runs smoothly. Thanks
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Fees have been down for a while now. It's great news for bitcoin for those who use it for the intended purpose as a currency, there will be an increase in the number of transactions and trades as a whole. I don't see it having much of an impact on the actual market value though.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

I also noticed that the fees are coming down. That is a good job though some claim it like that because of the quantity one is engaging  to buy. The other issue is the time taken to conclude any bitcoin transaction. This one is really taken a long time to complete.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

In my opinion and base in my experience when bitcoin is low price the transaction fee of bitcoin is lower also. But if you have BTC Trader i think many trader like high bitcoin prize than lower transaction fee because of low bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: