Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

The number of transactions falls day by day. This affects the transaction fees. When the bitcoin movements increase, the price will increase also the transaction fee.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

In the initial plans of Nakamoto the fees should support the entire ecosystem alone when no more bitcoins are extracted. By then, the plans would predict that the value of bitcoins is enormously superior.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

This is good. This is a great news indeed. As I have observed there are users who does not want to do transactions because of the high fee, of the others do not want to use bitcoin because of the transaction fee. Bit as of this news, this will surely encourage more and more users to engaged in using bitcoin because of the lower fee. A great news indeed.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

BTC transaction fee is very low. A few days ago my friend send 18 BTC in exchange, fee charge only 13$ how it's possible i'm just strength that time.
I'm very happy for low transaction fee because i'm BTC fan and every week i make small or big amount BTC transaction. Also it will be a lot helpful all of BTC user.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Bitcoin will only benefit from lower transaction costs. The high cost of transactions only hinders the development of the cryptocurrency (this is proved by the data provided by Bloomberg).

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think market price not related with transaction fee. Price in market based on supply and demand. Its good when bitcoin transaction fee getting lower maybe its because bitcoin price drop but i dont think it will give effect to the price
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

obviously very influential on buying and selling, for them this kind of thing can support the crypto market enthusiasm, with more and more people buying and selling activities in the krypto market, then it can be ascertained that the price will be more stable and will continue. go up. this is an attraction for beginners in participating in treding.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

yes, you are right, this bitcoin transaction fee is gradually going back down and the cost is not too expensive because the price of bitcoin is falling, it will be different if bitcoin returns expensive, the shipping cost will also be very expensive.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.
the more costs come down the businessmen will start to get excited, it can be ascertained that new players will emerge that will enliven the crypto money market, and it will definitely affect the price rise and stabilize, things like this must happen, don't let these things not utilized optimally.
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Because the market is not so good now, the transaction fees must go down to maintain. I think when the price goes up, the transaction fee goes up too.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.
the more costs come down the businessmen will start to get excited, it can be ascertained that new players will emerge that will enliven the crypto money market, and it will definitely affect the price rise and stabilize, things like this must happen, don't let these things not utilized optimally.

Stabilize ? No i dont really think so . many people think ( including you ) that the value is stabilizing when btc is in red phase but it is only temporarily because when new investors see this oppurtunity , they will enter the market and that will result for the price again to increase . the cryptos will begin to cycle or fluctuate again . so its imposible for the value of cryptos especially btc to become stable .
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

in recent times the cost of btc transactions has been greatly reduced, and now the transaction costs are very low compared to the previous one. and this is indeed good news and really helps those who trade bitcoin
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

We can only publicize the advantages of this market. Before talking about the advantages of the market, we just need to focus on the blockchain. Only big investors can save this market quickly.
seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

That's a great news for us to know that bitcoin transaction fees is already down. I'm not sure if this is the reason why bitcoin trabsacrion fees has been reduced it is because the price of bitcoin is decreases. But when the time comes where the bitcoin price is increases then I think that's also the time the bitcoin transaction fees are going up or increases.

BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Transaction fees and Bitcoin's price are proportion to each other. This is also a good reason as to why the volume of transactions decreased during Bitcoin's peak. But good on us now that transaction charges are dropping. We can utilize the cost-effectiveness of sending and receiving BTC.
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

With transaction fees going down, the transaction volume should go up. Let's hope when the bull is back transaction fees don't rocket along with BTC price Wink
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

For me it's a good idea because of low transaction fee, because of that it will attract more users to invents. It's helps the people to trade more, we should give attention for the growth of the cryptocurrency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Wow! BTC transaction fees is going down. This is a good news to those BTC holders. There will be more trading because of the low fees.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

If the fees drop there will be a lot more investor. It is a very good thing. We with our small wallets we do not realize too much but the big portfolios them however feel good fees.
Let's hope that this news will have a positive effect on the cryptos market.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees are in slight turmoil at the moment, but you can usually still get reasonable transaction fees and times if you're willing to wait ~1 week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: