Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll results: Which is the biggest problem in the crypto market?  (Read 228 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

Of course, what else than price manipulation  Roll Eyes
What about "scams are biggest problem in crypto market"? You don't see that as option but I do.
Why not run poll here so we can see how bitcointalk members are thinking?

Creating rumor that there is a price manipulation for scammers to cover themselves, it is basically not a price manipulation they only say that it is a price manipulation since they are trying to look smart even though they really don't know what is happening to the current market right now. Even in ICOs each of scam coin makes the market worst it is basically the worst thing like a toxic that slowly kills the market for their own good.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Price manipulation is definitely a big deal. A lot of whales control and manipulate the market. The rich get richer. But a lot of it too is fudders and people panic selling. People tend to have their favorite coins, and bash the others. Instead of bashing others, need to support other projects too.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

In my opinion, the biggest problem is the spinning of ranks, merits and also crypt. This is a cryptic world in which participants must live on trust to each other, rather than to speculate in values. Trust is very expensive.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

In my opinion the biggest problem in the crypto market is that it is not acceptable as we want to. The multimedia gives big impact on creating false news that make investors fear of BTC. Most people now a days are accessing over the net. They are manipulating the minds of the people.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

All of those reasons plus scams and negative press are hampering adoption but most of those issues should be resolved eventually at least less price manipulation and more regulation

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

i agree about Price Manipulation. Thats really the biggest problem. I think that scam projects are second problem because now it's so much.

R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Most investors are not afraid of the market, but because of the many fraudsters, many beginners are deceived after entering the market! This is the saddest thing! Because these scammers are destroying the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: