Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mcafee not ot be trusted  (Read 255 times)
green547 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

John Mcafee is very well known in the online world because of mcafee antivirus and recently cryptocurrency.

Do not listen to this guy's investment advice.  He takes bribes to promote certain projects.  Last time I heard it was 100k usd for him to shill your coin.

This guy is a constant lier and is not to be trusted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

John Mcafee is very well known in the online world because of mcafee antivirus and recently cryptocurrency.

Do not listen to this guy's investment advice.  He takes bribes to promote certain projects.  Last time I heard it was 100k usd for him to shill your coin.

If you are trusting a project due the person promoting it the you are living in a fool's paradise looking for fool's gold. The person making the investment is you and thus you are yourself responsible for your investment and not anybody else.

Crypto has always been a cult operation. It becoming mainstream only means trouble - trouble like this. And if someone falls for these paid shills then its their fault for drinking koolaid secreted by those FUDstars.

BTW this topic belongs to "Altcoin Discussion" and not "Reputation".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
loggin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

Do not listen to this guy's investment advice.  He takes bribes to promote certain projects.  Last time I heard it was 100k usd for him to shill your coin.

He already admitted that he takes money to promote projects. He has lost all credibility after he did that and it may affect his other businesses. All the scammers can succeed in getting short term profits with crypto but in the long run, they will suffer.

After this incidence, I have stopped believing the recommendations of these gurus however reputed they are.
Miztro

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

Yeah, unfortunately he's lost most of his credibility due to his dodgy behavior. The man should look at himself in the mirror and actually be honest here and there.

Though at first when he was introduced to the crypto scene he was a good guy, or at least it looked like that to me. After-all, he owns a pretty powerful business; so he probably knows his stuff. But, people change, and I guess so did he.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

LOL  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 02:27:33 AM by gentlemand

He's now said he has all the money he needs so everything he does from now on is for free. Then again I doubt he believes a word he says, let alone anyone else.

We are definitely going to be hearing more and more from him in future. He's just getting warmed up.

He's running for president again in 2020 and the film about him starring Jonny Depp is happening too.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

I never believed his words. He constantly tries to show off and gain some reputation.

At this time he can gain this reputation via cryptoworld (as it is unknown for most people) and showing as an expert in the field.

People involved already in crypto cannot manipulated by his opinion but many others that are newcomers to the field may be.

It is the worst scenario to hear people shilling like John McAfee.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Yeah, unfortunately he's lost most of his credibility due to his dodgy behavior.

LOL when did McShill have any credibility ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee

He is just a showman that promotes himself and a hedonistic lifestyle.
Anyone who promotes a certain crypto is "selling it".

Most of the time there are ulterior motives.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:43:11 AM by endlasuresh

John is a shit scammer and proved by people a long back. Do you think is it still new to this world.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

He is a sweet poison.
No difference b/w Tai lopez and John.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: