Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New here! What is a signature and how do we use it?  (Read 1191 times)
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Hello!

I'm new here, I wanted to ask how do we use signatures?

I saw a bounty program, and at the end they had signatures, how do they work?

Thanks!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Hello!

Thanks!
Why don't use forum search function to find your answer? You need to upgrade your account to at least jr member, after that go to bounties section find which bounty campaign allow jr member participant, go to setting> Forum profile information and save your signature code, most important is don't spam and must have quality post

Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

I'm sorry, I'm very new to this. have seen some posts but were not that clear.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

First of all, this is a useless post and you should search for your answers in the beginner's section.
Second, the minimum requirement to participate in the program is to become a JR member, so you still need to work hard.

Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

Some user use signature for promoting any projects
You can earn money from it
Minimum rank is jr member
But some project have different minimum
It can be member or full member
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

Signatures campaign is one means of marketing an ICO through bitcointalk forum. It is a very effective method of ICO marketing that needs serious academic efforts. You are required to follow certain rules and terms when posting comments in signature campaigns.
maumaugurin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

Well, it is a marketing process through bitcointalk forum. It is very productive way to do ICO marketing.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

Hello!

Thanks!
I think it's too early for you to think about signatures. But if we briefly promote the projects, because we wear them a picture and a signature in which the link to all the data of the project, and when we write commented, so many people see the project, so they can be interested and invest.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

If you are a new beginner i think it's too early to think about signature campigns. What you need to do first is research and read forums in here so you have the knowledge on how to join a campaign signature. Then you need to upgrade your account at least jr. Member so you can join campaigns. The higher rank, the higher you got paid.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

To use or follow the bounty signature you must install the signature of the project on your profile, some bounty campaigns provide signature for newbie, but at least you have to jr. Member to join the signature campaign, but most of them are only available for rank jr and up
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Signature is a kind of bounty campaign that you advertise or promote the ico in this forum. Signature is one of the biggest share in a bounty campaign but not like social media that you can apply as many as you can. Signature is 1 account 1 signature campaign only
Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

Thanks!

Many people responded!

I'm just new to signatures, that's all  Wink
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

First of all you need to be a JR, then add their signatures and complete their requirements in your profile.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
Signature campaigns provide instructions for you to do within a span of a week. Usually, the goal is for you to post around 10-15 per week whilst avoiding the boards the campaign asked you not to. Scroll further down the bounty thread and you'll see signatures for a certain rank. If you want to join the bounty, copy the given signature then go to your profile>forum profile information (left side)>signatures (paste the signature)>apply for the bounty>and you're good to go.

Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
Most bounty signature campaigns start at Member rank which requires 60 Activity and 10 Merit. Activity will come time by time, no worries, but Merit is no chance to get. You only get it for very high quality posts and for normal users it is still impossible to get Merit.
It's very disappointing for Newbies.  Sad

Good luck to get some!

Let's tame all shitcoins!
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Signature is a way to promote ICO project on Crypto forums.
All most of them require participant to have rank Jr. Member or above. But there are some bounty campaign allow Newbie.
For example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991

Feel free to join and earn stakes.
To use signature: Profile -> Forum Modify Profile -> Forum Profile Information -> copy and paste signature of ICO -> Change profile
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

You can find out any queries answer from bounties section. I think this signature will help you for security.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Actually in the market of crypto currency there is nothing called stable. It is a decentralized market so we cannot expect stability here. Price will move based on the demand of the coins in the market. But we say bitcoin is stable because it has positive movement in the price most of the time.it is the most reliable coin in the market.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

this is a kind of advertising program, where every post we make will have a place to install code that can display some kind of banner advertising.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

First of all, this is a useless post and you should search for your answers in the beginner's section.
Second, the minimum requirement to participate in the program is to become a JR member, so you still need to work hard.

GOOD suggestion mate to help to the newbie need to guide them how to become better crypto currency enthusiasm, why i say this because need a lot of people around the world to know and understand well about crypto's  become supporter's in this way crypto become successful currency because of mass adoption.

Using signature campaign are very important to people participating in the isgnauture campaign or in the bounty campaign, signature is the reference of the investor's want to what is your project promoting.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

Signature Campaign is a bounty that need at least Jr.Member stake depends on the rank of participants. The higher the rank the better. You just follow the rules of the bounty manager and wearing bbcode and avatar if you are already full member.

#Support Vanig
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

Hello!

Thanks!

You need to rank up atleast jr.member for you to get participate in signature campaign because some bounty don't accept newbie in signature campaign. But you can participate in some bounty program like facebook campaign, twitter, or telegram campaign even your rank is newbie as long as you meet the required requirements to be participate in other bounty.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

I know you have already a few knowledge about signature campaign, all I can say is be careful on choosing signature campaign, because there are some few campaigns does not provide of what they have promise and mostly victims are those new comers who don't have enough knowledge of choosing good signature bounty campaign.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

I'm not sure about this. What i think is it may be a campaign through which money can be earned and for that you have to be earn your rank as well.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

It will take some time for you, but keep posting and you will understand the workings of the forum eventually. As for signature campaigns, its a great way of making money as you post.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
You need to upgrade your account to level Jr.member, which is the lowest rank to participate in some bounty campaigns. Before participating in any bounty campaign, you need to read the rules so that you do not make mistakes when performing the task. In addition, you should learn some of the rules of the Bitcoin Forum.

rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

First of all, you should upgrade your forum account level to JR. You need to ensure that you have 30 liveliness to reach JR. Then you need to register for the task you want to do. After the application is passed, paste the signature provided by the project party in The personal information of the forum account can start working!
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

In most of the Bounty campaigns of ICO project, they mostly use a signature for each particular rank. They provide you a code which you need to copy and paste in your profile. They provide you certain rules that you need to follow.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Hello!

Thanks!

for now you can't really join bounty campaigns because your rank won't allow you to do that. Then you can simply just copy the text into your profile and you will have the signature...
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Hello!

Thanks!
Why don't use forum search function to find your answer? You need to upgrade your account to at least jr member, after that go to bounties section find which bounty campaign allow jr member participant, go to setting> Forum profile information and save your signature code, most important is don't spam and must have quality post

I know its not that bad to ask question but try not to be spoonfed too much and try to search and learn how the forums.

Here's The thread you need to read and you must understand how the forum works and what and how signatures works:

beginners & help:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Newbie section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Signatures are in simple words way of advertising any ICO project. It is a sort of marketing done for promotion. This is done through various sites working for bitcoin
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I'm not sure baout what you said. But, in different cases they will use crypto currency in FIFA 2018. I hope in this way a lot of people will get to know about bitcoin and other coins and get motivated to invest in it.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Hello!

Thanks!
They work the same way normal signature you know works.  Signature are messages you want to display at the end of every post you make.

aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

that signature campaign is more its stake or income tokens. You also have to change the forum settings fropil information, in the fox to be like the words of the code in the thread Bounty Campaigne.

then you reply to a comment on another thread and above 150 words.

good luck !
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Hello!

Thanks!
Once you're Jr member, you can join signature bounty.
Aniwura

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

There are different ways in which cryptocurrency projects can be promoted in order to create awareness and attract investors and one of the ways is by wearing the signature of the project in your profile in order to attract investors, which is called signature campaign. Signature campaign is done mainly on this forum, but it is better done from the rank of a Jr. Member.
I hope i have been able to give some explanation?
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Use the signature to promote a project and for this you will be rewarded and it is totally worth doing it.

The best is yet to come!
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

how it works just enough to install the signature campaign we follow bounty on your profile will match rank account owned. If it is then please read the signature campaign rules and sign up to join in it. but see rank account yours still a newbie so rarely there is not even a signature campaign that received the newbie. If there are any, of course, will be very small.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

It is a very effective method of ICO marketing that needs serious academic efforts. For more you have to use forum search function. Signatures campaign it means marketing an ICO through bitcointalk forum.
alkhie01

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

The signature is one of the bounty campaign used by new ICO projects which help them to promote and advertised their platform. First, they will ask you if you can display or wear the avatar (image/logo) they have made that you can see below your username and if you use it they will give additional points/stakes for you. Second, you should know and read carefully the requirements they have in posting inside the forum specifically the minimum post they want and how many characters. Lastly, make sure your post is useful and not out of nowhere answers that makes the readers confuse but in your rank as newbie its hard to find signature campaign so work hard to rank up my friend. Good luck.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

Signatures are a requirement if we follow an ICO job, and we are only allowed to have one account for one signature. signature is an advertisement contained in our profile forum. if we do a job without a signature it is a waste of time.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

signature was one of good part of campaign, its like blog campaign, but we must create a post on discussion thread on bitcointalk to help promote that project, seems like you make a tweet about some project too.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Signature campaign is just one of the bounties in any project that who wants to promote their tokens, its simple to do signature campaign.all you need to have is to have at least Jr.member in bitcoin talk account in order to join signature campaign. but some project  needs only  at least a rank member account in bitcoin talk. So you need to upgrade your account first. They have at least a minimum requirements in every signature campaign and you need to fullfill their requirements to receive stakes.

Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

to follow a signature campaign you must create the post according to with the rule of the project that you follow. and most importantly you should to raise your rank first if you want to follow the signature campaign. how it works is you have to make a post according to the rule with the predetermined duration and after that, you will get token from your hard work. for more details, you can read from this bitcointalk forum. because of a lot of important information in it.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:58 AM

Just do further readings here on how those things works. Specially that you are new here, you have to read first all the rules before joining in a bounty. Signatures can be use by changing it in your profile to show which bounty you are with.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

In most of the Bounty campaigns of ICO project, they mostly use a signature for each particular rank. They provide you a code which you need to copy and paste in your profile. They provide you certain rules that you need to follow.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Signature is one of the most popular form of internet marketing for the ICO in bitcointalk forum. You can promote an ICO by joining their bounty program. And for this you must use their approved code in your profile signature. And it will be seen when you will make any post in the forum. Cool
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

I don't even know why does some of people intend to be spoonfed and don't try to research on the things on they own. Like this one, I know im a newbie at first but I insisted to navigate and read about how the forum. If you really like to know you must give time on checking the pinned post on the newbie sections or even this thread pinpost.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

If you already have a rank at least junior you can use the signature of the project that you will follow. Signatures are proof that you have joined the project itself.

KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

to begin to participate in the company signature, You need to raise your grade at least up to Junior, and then you will be able to participate in the companies signature. And about the search should carefully choose the company, so as not to run into scams.
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Signature campaign is a main and big source to earn some money in this bitcointalk forum because in this campaign the money is allocated is high like for total bounty 20-40% coins allocated for signature campaign and one member can join only one signature at a time so very less participants in this campaign so its a very high chance to earn big money if you selected a right signature campaign. And in this campaign you have to reply other member's post or thread. And as your rank upgrades you will make more money.
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

I think this is a very simple question. You can use your account to participate in the signature company's bounty. To do this, you need to go to your account settings and specify the code of any company in which you want to participate. Then simply publish posts, and under your post there will be a link to your project. And this is the signature.
jiaoyi88

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

I'm not sure about this. What i think is it may be a campaign through which money can be earned and for that you have to be earn your rank as well.
o_pauers

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

The signature itself is more valued in the company of the bounty. so in the subscription companies must necessarily participate
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Signature is one of the most profitable bounty on the 2017 BTT forum, but now it is going to be a waste of time, and I even get tired of it because the entire bounty campaign is starting to get worse.

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Welcome on board nebie. Oh well, Signature is one of the many other ways to promote an ICO, through campaigns. As a matter of fact, it is one of the most important ways actually, and you too can earn some cool money from it, if you decide to be a part of it. first step to this is by signing up on this forum, if you can get your account to at least a junior rank, then you can sign up to participate in bounty campaigns.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

Select Profile
Select Forum Profile Informations
Select Signature Column
Input Code from Bounty Thread with Copy and Paste
Save Profile

You can use your Signature fropil and you can follow the campaign and that is the limit of Rank Junior to the top.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

It's simple. You join the bounty company, wear signature on the forum and meet the conditions on a weekly basis. Each week, the spreadsheet is updated and at the end of the campaign you are paid the tokens of the project.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
   First find a good company that meets all your requirements. You study the conditions of the participant. Attach a signature to yourself. Already here begins a long way for the token. Which smears to go from three weeks to a six-month journey. But at the end of the ICO, you will certainly get a lot of tokens, but if you're lucky. If you do not forget to write KYC. Well, if the company in

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Vargum

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

To start participating in signature campaigns from the moment you register your account, you will have to wait 1.5 months, 3 two-week periods, and the more age and activity of your account, the more opportunities you have in setting up the signature and its sizes, which also allows you to get more coins from the organizers bounty. Also to improve your rank on the forum, you need to get Merit for services in the forum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

In order to wear a signature, you must enter your account profile then choose the option to "Forum Profile Information" and put your signature there (for this one, i think there is an explanation, in the beginner section).
It is used to promote a project where you join the bounty campaign.

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
This topic must be close, it was created last June 01, 2018 and the one whom created this thread is already a Jr. Member and be able to join or participate in some bounty projects. Just saying.. Grin
Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Hello!

Thanks!

People still replying. Lol
Svarora
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

signature is a way of promoting a project through bitcointalk forum. everday many user visit this forum to enhance their crypto knowledge and when see different post carrying the signature of particular project they get to know about that. it is avery effective way of promoting a project ,but to apply for signature you have to be atleast of junior member rank. so you need to work hard to reach that level  and do quality post on this forum

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Firstly, get hold of a promising bounty campaign first, click on your profile after that click on forum profile information, there is a box where signature codes are inserted mind you, copy code that matches your current rank after that click on change profile, make sure you perform all task require of you weekly.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Signatures are used to advertise ICO projects on this forum. You can participate in bounty companies and earn money.
OzhogCoin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
The signature allows us to advertise projects (and for this we receive a reward by participating in bounty companies). For example, you write messages on the forum, and other people can see your signature and become interested in this project
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

You can start participate in promoting ICO prjects and it depends that is your ranked to wear the signature code ang join that you will start to work.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I think all the way the Atlantico works for more trust and invest in the project.
as we know the good atlantico services we need to be aggressive to explain to all friends you know the proper project system

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Insert_

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

you better read and learn all the material that you need in the section beginners, everything is available and clearly written.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

google had lots of answers to this question. you might find it a little confuse but just need to do it the first time.

go to profile, then at the left you might see "forum profile information"
click on that and fill the signature in the box.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

google had lots of answers to this question. you might find it a little confuse but just need to do it the first time.

go to profile, then at the left you might see "forum profile information"
click on that and fill the signature in the box.

Will do.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Signature is what allows you to advertise the projects which you are campaigning for. The signatures includes the name of the project, their slogan and then there are links to their website and other relevant social media accounts where people can learn about them. You copy the code onto your account and it shows up when you comment or post anything.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Only junior member can participate in signature .It is a easy way  to a advertise the ICO. All coins are reliable but bitcoin is the king of this market. Crypto market is always  unstable . But it is a good way for additional income.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Signature is a code, that is visible for other form members, when you are posting and on your profile. In the most cases, forum members are wearing signatures from different projects to earn some bounty tokens or promote any other projects.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Signature kind of promoting ICO, Based on your BitcoinTalk Rating you can use it.

Bounty Manager will given the code of signature in every bounty .
You just do copy and past in your Signature box.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Signature campaigne is needed to attract new users to the project from this forum. The better the project signature, or you can say generous, the more bounty hunters will be in it. It is possible to monitor people with high rank, such as legendary and what project they took for signature. Thus, it can be understood that the project is very promising because the further a person is on this forum, the more he knows.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Signature campaign provides also a work that can earn profit. It also helps to promote the projects to everyone. Signature campaigns need to have at least Jr member so that we can apply for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: