Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coss would be next big thing??  (Read 198 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Coss is making lots of progress from ico date I am following this project every step they are doing great progress firstly they started to give token based fees split slocyion for token holders . So weekly started to get devidend . Then they introduced fiat usd pair . Now they released complete renowed ui what do you think about this guys.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Check this picture

Yes, I believed that coss exchange will become top 15 exchange soon, only raised 3M in ICO, development slow is normal, telegram channel chat is active and company based on Singapore, I'm already holding coss token around 7 month, buy price is $0.09, even the price drop from $3 to $0.15, I'm still holding because weekly COSS Token Based Fee Split, they told us coss daily volume will increase to $50M - $100M end of this year Smiley
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

I don't know, the exchange market is getting really flooded right now.
My experience with Coss is different than yours.
I found their exchange slow, unresponsive, full of bugs, and not easy to use.

I see that they are rolling out updates to make it smoother, but it's not what I would call steady progression.
I suppose someday, they will be able to handle to volume and technical side, but why wait when there are so many other better exchanges out there?

Instead, I see Bibox as being the next big exchange.
It already has insane amounts of volume and is particularly popular amongst the asian crowd.
Like kucoin, they are known for listing some relatively harder to find coins.

As it starts to get more attention from western traders, it will blow up even more.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Coss is making lots of progress from ico date I am following this project every step they are doing great progress firstly they started to give token based fees split slocyion for token holders . So weekly started to get devidend . Then they introduced fiat usd pair . Now they released complete renowed ui what do you think about this guys.
coss very feasible to save for long term, coss have good enough development, potency to go to $ 2 may be happened after addition of market later, this time to buy price with price $ 0.2

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

One example is the advent of cross-chain technology, which allows different blockchains to communicate and transact with one each other. ... Fusion’s finance focused cross-chain platform. ... FUSION is a public blockchain devoted to providing cross-chain and cross-organisation solutions.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

I've heard they are having issuses. But i only heard it, so no proof from me. There are different exchanges now getting to the market and so there will be a high competetion. Binance is very strong, remember.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

I don’t think that coss will stand out that good I’m the future. The reason is that people have forgotten about this platform long ago. I mean I know it was very cool project and it might be currently with its bold exchanger facility as I worked in its campaign when it was in the premature stage. However in the long course of time everything got vanished about the coss, people forgot the project and now they are not even making any investment on it as such. May be they will have to do some marketing one more time to recall its goodness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

I think it would have been quite nice to have giving us the Coss website url and other necessary study materials like the whitepaper to enable us carry out a thorough search on Coss project. Anyway thanks for the information you have supplied to us, however following the progress update you stated above I believe the Coss project is going to succeed in the future.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

The biggest thing they are doing is introducing fiat pairings. We need more exchanges to introduce fiat pairings both for ease of buying coins, and to de-couple the entire market from the bitcoin price.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

I like COSS and I think it can become a great exchange in the near future. They already have FIAT gateways so this should increase usage. But they have several maintenance windows and downtimes, much more than other largest exchanges. They should take care of that, keep promoting it in a smart way, and figure out ways to accelerate user adoption. Probably they will have to list for free and exclusively some great coins, there are ways.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

yeah i heard a lot of good features in COSS and most of the features is not available on anothers exchange
so, i think this exchange will be on the TOP 10 in the future

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Coss definitely making a lot of progress since the ico but i still think that kucoin has better potential than them, both of their ico is not far apart and right now kucoin is far ahead of them in term of volume and coin selection. The difference between them is kucoin start with making partnership with new ico to list their token while the coss team goes around the world as you can see in their twitter feed. But right now coss is definitely in the right path after they introduced the fiat pair.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

I hope and pray coss can compete binance one day, the development team is active also their ceo seems to be a loyal and competent man, i did invested in their tokens, the performance in the first few months has not been great, even the exchange volume is not encouraging yet but with the scalability, advanced ui and many new features being developed im confidently holding coss, im hopeful as they have the potential to grow into something big.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

coss can be the next big thing to see right now the coss is great for an exchange. now coss can be a destination as a new potential coin release option. but I'm still not optimistic if the coss will have a very large volume, because now the volume of coss is still minimal.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ashley_49

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

Actually I don’t believe that coss will do better. Actually I did not see any powerful things for which I can have such belief on this. The only good t5hing is that it has a good start but that does not mean it will do good in future. At first every coin goes through such position. But long term growth is questionable.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

I don't think coss will be great.... at least because it's the first time I've heard of him. What is his potential or has he inspired you with his enthusiasm?

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

In cross chain we can use various blockchain for transaction. It is also possible for long term and it is also rise. That’s why peoples are using this.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Not so good as you said, coss exchange site is not friendly to the users. the interface is so ugly in my opinion. The daily trade volume doesn't even get any movement https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
It's very stable on 1 millions usd. I can say you are overhyped about that. my statement based on fact.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Check this picture

Yes, I believed that coss exchange will become top 15 exchange soon, only raised 3M in ICO, development slow is normal, telegram channel chat is active and company based on Singapore, I'm already holding coss token around 7 month, buy price is $0.09, even the price drop from $3 to $0.15, I'm still holding because weekly COSS Token Based Fee Split, they told us coss daily volume will increase to $50M - $100M end of this year Smiley
i also believe in this exchange and has great future.i honestly invested good amount in it.However, being in top 15 isn't going to happen anytime soon.

zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Great to know that. Cross basically make a communication between the transactions. As a result, errors get minimized.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: