Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCchina IS BACK, bank deposits restored!!!  (Read 8389 times)
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:29:46 PM

anybody can confirm this please? BTC price should sky rocket right?

F-bernanke

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:30:58 PM

look at huobi
Apostata

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:32:13 PM

non-chinese account here (their english website is actually pretty good), and I can also see the bank deposit option again -- can't use it without chinese bank account, of course, but it is there again.
but how did you do the identity verification? I can't even get to the screen where it shows withdrawal options because I'm asked to do verification first.

Just enter any arbitrary information, it doesn't matter.  The only legit thing you need to enter is a mobile number - it sends you a text confirmation number which you enter and voila.  You can then see the bank fund/withdrawal area.

The question is, has this always been there?

The strange thing is everyone who originally reported this did so using a throwaway account.  The original user on reddit is a brand new account and it was confirmed by another user with a new account called "btcthrwawy" even some of the people here confirming this are new accounts.  Not to say they are fake, just that we need to confirm confirm this actually works and this is something new.  I have logged in and seen the bank options but without a Chinese bank account I cant really confirm.  Apparently people have pointed out that somewhere on the site it says "bank deposits and withdrawals are not functional", but I haven't seen that.  
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:35:01 PM

look at huobi

tis shooting up

10:35pm in Beijing.

Another couple of hours before most of them are in their beds.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:54:03 PM

non-chinese account here (their english website is actually pretty good), and I can also see the bank deposit option again -- can't use it without chinese bank account, of course, but it is there again.
but how did you do the identity verification? I can't even get to the screen where it shows withdrawal options because I'm asked to do verification first.

Just enter any arbitrary information, it doesn't matter.  The only legit thing you need to enter is a mobile number - it sends you a text confirmation number which you enter and voila.  You can then see the bank fund/withdrawal area.

Definitely the easiest and fastest "ID Verification" lol.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:19:05 PM

Coindesk just confirmed this news, btcchina accepting bank deposits is the real deal

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

Coindesk just confirmed this news, btcchina accepting bank deposits is the real deal
This is horrible news. We were doing so good with merchant adoption and bitcoin confidence with these stable prices and now all this Chinese bs is going to start up again with all the volatility, manipulative trading, completely unpredictable swings, and of course the inevitable crash when corporate bank accounts for bitcoin are outlawed. Our dreams of finding some legitimately supported price anytime soon will be gone.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

This is horrible news. We were doing so good with merchant adoption and bitcoin confidence with these stable prices and now all this Chinese bs is going to start up again with all the volatility, manipulative trading, completely unpredictable swings, and of course the inevitable crash when corporate bank accounts for bitcoin are outlawed. Our dreams of finding some legitimately supported price anytime soon will be gone.

This pretty much sums it up. It's almost inevitable, that PBoC will shut these exchanges down at some point, they might aswell do it now so we can get China out of the system. Taking into account their past actions towards bitcoin, it just doesn't make sense that they would let bitcoin exist.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:42:11 PM

Really? I think it's good. I like that bitcoin can get into China easily, it's a tool for freedom. Don't wish oppression on others.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

Really? I think it's good. I like that bitcoin can get into China easily, it's a tool for freedom. Don't wish oppression on others.

Kind of have to if you want to profit from cheap coins
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

I don't necessarily want to oppress China - I just want a clear decision to be made one way or the other - either china allows bitcoin or it doesn't. I'm tired of the back and forth bs, the completely unpredictable swings, the market manipulation, the unreadable volume, and the sudden random oddly placed crashes that seem to only happen strategically when I'm long. I don't want btcchina back just because 'bobby lee see said so' - that definitely seems like the wrong reason, which will lead to more pain and loss. It's just more of this game, with no resolution.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:01:10 PM

Yup. It's going to drag things out for the foreseeable future. Fudsters will continue to roll around and squeal and no one'll be quite sure what's on the horizon. Hopefully it'll fade away a little there as time goes on and other markets grow.

Perhaps we should all club together and donate some BTC to the central committee in return for a straightforward decision.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:03:26 PM

Well I for one am glad that BTCChina is back in business. So what if things become less predictable for you silly day traders? I couldn't care less if you can't sleep at night because of all the uncertainty. Oh the horror, the Chinese can deposit their money and buy BTC again and how on earth will the government respond? *yawn*  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

It's now officially Jan 31st in China, and some tard pumped the price to 4900.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

moar price discovery
BTC2DAMOON

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:07:39 PM

look at huobi

tis shooting up

10:35pm in Beijing.

Another couple of hours before most of them are in their beds.

LOL the fireworks are too loud for anyone to sleep and they'll continue until ~3am.... now the local time in China is midnight.

If you have never been to China during CNY before it's hard to imagine.  Back home we have 20 minutes of fireworks and everybody thinks it's great and goes home.  Here it goes on ALL DAY AND ALMOST ALL NIGHT for 9 days in a row everywhere not just in one place.  Today is the first day of Spring Festival.
segeln

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

in principal I aggree, but i don`t care too much about China. The rough Waters beginning perhaps now will calm down
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:28:36 PM

Foosl will be fooled.
China is not allowing this, those who pump money into Chinese exchanges are now are extremely stupid.
Would you put money into a Chinese exchange if you're not even allowed to withdraw?

Last dead cat bounces, but it is good because this will confirm that bitcoin can not be trusted, exchanges can not be trusted, and US government will witness the volatility of bitcoin AGAIN, and ban it.

Everyone buying now is a complete moron. This ship is going down !
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Financial freedom is far, far more important than using recreational drugs.
Nothing recreational about it.  The ability to control your own biochemistry is the ability to control your own mind.  Without it, your very thoughts are under the control of others.  The freedom to think as you choose is much more important than the freedom to transact as you choose.

interesting argument.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:35:59 PM

Foosl will be fooled.
China is not allowing this, those who pump money into Chinese exchanges are now are extremely stupid.
Would you put money into a Chinese exchange if you're not even allowed to withdraw?

Last dead cat bounces, but it is good because this will confirm that bitcoin can not be trusted, exchanges can not be trusted, and US government will witness the volatility of bitcoin AGAIN, and ban it.

Everyone buying now is a complete moron. This ship is going down !

Maybe they're just buying up as many BTC as they can before a black market requires even higher prices for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: